Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2017, 08:26 PM
exm

3,711 posts, read 1,759,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
So? They need to be deported just as any other illegal alien should be.
Exactly. There's no race or ethnicity involved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2017, 09:31 AM

29,390 posts, read 9,580,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
I don't have a problem with legal Immigrants. I am one. I do have a problem for Illegals who want to break our Laws as their first act in coming here. I also have a problem with Muslims being imported here under any circumstance. Their Religion does not mix with Western Values, and most everything we do in normal life is a sin to them. We do not share their values under Sharia Law, and they do not share our values in our Laws. Was can see whats going on in Europe, and you can't white wash that and call it something else, other than what it is, which is an Invasion by Hostile forces. We are not immune to this. We don't see it as much yet, because we don't have as many as them yet, as other Countries do. We will end up just like Europe or worse, if we ignore what lies at the end of this path of Tolerance for Muslims Religion. The Liberals are preaching Tolerance toward Muslims, while the Muslims are teaching their children to kill Infidels. Not all Muslims are Terrorists Killers, but most Terrorist Killers are Muslim. Liberals need to think about what they are asking, when they want open Borders to Muslims and others, with little checks or balances. They need to think about what their children will be able to do against Sharia Law in their Cities, when the Muslims outnumber the Americans there, as they do in many places today in Europe.

If that's distasteful and sounds like Racism, so be it. Its being realistic. Sometimes the truth isn't pretty and all Roses.
Yes, it is racism and intolerant of other religious beliefs, not so much realistic but more like the opposite, simplistic. Reality is that there are over 1.5 billion Muslims on the planet, over 3 million in America. They have been here for a long time and will continue to be here for a long time, while you and others like you continue your nonsense and wars as if there are any winners in that ongoing confrontation of beliefs. Then we wonder why the terrorism never seems to stop...

You can add the Mormons right here who also believe much we do in America, much I do, is a sin. Buddhists don't much take to all the alternative religious nonsense either, so who gets to decide what should be tolerated and what should not? Hatred and violence work to a point, depending on which end of that sword you might happen to be at, but to what end? Hard to say what nonsense to tolerate when it comes to different faiths, but when it comes to racism and religious bigotry the likes that you espouse, that is the sort of thinking that has held humans back going back to the Dark Ages, keeping us forever at one another's throats. Me and mine caught in all your religious crossfire.

Old 03-21-2017, 09:33 AM

1,649 posts, read 1,002,659 times
I'm so sick of racist or intolerant people in this country regardless of their political affiliation.

Old 03-21-2017, 11:25 AM

17,183 posts, read 22,817,120 times
Records from the American Revolutionary War suggest that at least a few Muslims fought on the rebel side. Among the recorded names of soldiers are "Yusuf ben Ali" and "Bampett Muhamed"

Over 250 Muslims fought in the Civil war. The highest ranking Muslim officer during the War was Captain Moses Osman.

Currently, there are two Muslim members of Congress and thousands of Muslims on active duty in the armed forces.

Old 03-21-2017, 08:08 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,551,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
You can add the Mormons right here who also believe much we do in America, much I do, is a sin. Buddhists don't much take to all the alternative religious nonsense either, so who gets to decide what should be tolerated and what should not? Hatred and violence work to a point, depending on which end of that sword you might happen to be at, but to what end? Hard to say what nonsense to tolerate when it comes to different faiths, but when it comes to racism and religious bigotry the likes that you espouse, that is the sort of thinking that has held humans back going back to the Dark Ages, keeping us forever at one another's throats. Me and mine caught in all your religious crossfire.
Again, your rattling off BS. We, the people, get to decide, based on our Laws and our way of life. You can claim that all Religions, like Mormons, Buddhists are the same as Muslims, and we know thats just BS. When Mormons and Buddhists start lopping off heads, burning people alive, and stoning people to deaths, you can come back and make another speech. Muslims don't have to be taken back to the Stone Age. They lever left there. Their Sharia Law has no place in the Western world. Period.

Do you seriously believe that "You and Yours" would be spared because you "Tolerate" people that are not fit to be in Modern Society?

Old 03-21-2017, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
I'm so sick of racist or intolerant people in this country regardless of their political affiliation.
There is such a thing as being too Tolerant.

Old 03-21-2017, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nana053 View Post
Records from the American Revolutionary War suggest that at least a few Muslims fought on the rebel side. Among the recorded names of soldiers are "Yusuf ben Ali" and "Bampett Muhamed"

Over 250 Muslims fought in the Civil war. The highest ranking Muslim officer during the War was Captain Moses Osman.

Currently, there are two Muslim members of Congress and thousands of Muslims on active duty in the armed forces.
These are not Muslims that have been living in a Muslim Nation under sharia Law, either, and many are of Muslim decent only. Osman was a Lieutenant, and was made an "Honorary" Captain.

Old 03-21-2017, 09:46 PM

17,183 posts, read 22,817,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
These are not Muslims that have been living in a Muslim Nation under sharia Law, either, and many are of Muslim decent only. Osman was a Lieutenant, and was made an "Honorary" Captain.
And many of the Muslims who live in the US today never lived under Sharia law or lived in a Muslim Nation. Many of them were born here in the US. They do practice their religion in terms of prayer, but they are not scary people and they most likely would not want to implement Sharia here.

Old 03-21-2017, 09:56 PM

22,329 posts, read 11,853,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
Apply for a visa to dig ditches? Lay cement? Pack chicken into cans for minimum wage? Good one!

Some have been here for years, packing that chicken, with kids, family, making a living such as it is, good enough for them, working in any case, not raping anyone or murdering anyone...

"The "deport them all" crowd are considered awfully militaristic and inhumane in some respects, mostly just impractical and unthinking, ultimately pretty well ignorant about all they fear or concern themselves with when it comes to immigrants, legal or illegal.

But hey, when you've got an axe to grind no matter the justification, and someone like Trump to lead the way, we end up "cutting our nose to spite our face." How about we go after real rapists and murderers instead?
You are quick to call others "ignorant" and accuse them of living in bunkers. However, it's very clear that you are clueless and live in an ivory tower.

You obviously have not seen your neighborhood and schools destroyed by illegal aliens. I wish that I did actually live in a bunker or like you, in an ivory tower. That way I would be clueless as to the damage illegal immigration has done to our country.

Illegal aliens are parasites who take far far more than they give. I don't care how long they've been here---they have no business being here and taking jobs away from Americans.

Old 03-21-2017, 10:08 PM

22,329 posts, read 11,853,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post

And, yeah.....like many others, if I needed some hard and honest work done around the property, I'd be hiring Juan and Pedro myself because, frankly, I can't find any dudes who are multi-generational American who want to step outside of air conditioning.
So, you would deliberately aid and abet illegal aliens. How nice/sarcasm.

Check you homeowner's insurance policy. In my state, if you hire someone to work on your property that isn't licensed, bonded and insured and they get injured, your homeowner's policy won't cover that. If you think that "Pedro y Juan" won't sue you because they are illegals, think again. There are lots of bleeding heart groups that love illegals and would gladly help "Pedro y Juan" find a pro-bono lawyer to take their case. Suddenly, that cheap labor isn't so cheap, is it?

We gladly pay extra to have Americans and legal immigrants do work on our property. Unlike you, we don't aid and abet illegal immigration and aren't cheapskates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies