Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2017, 06:18 PM

30,996 posts, read 22,045,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Nah... that stuff was going on before Obama took office.

Short-term memory?
You mean like in: Libya, Syria and Yemen? The only reason we went there was Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2017, 09:58 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times
Originally Posted by RedZin
Nah... that stuff was going on before Obama took office.

Short-term memory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
You mean like in: Libya, Syria and Yemen? The only reason we went there was Obama.
Let's not leave out Hillary who orchestrated the entire mess as Sec of State. She applauded the Muslim Brotherhood as they ousted her so-called "loving Uncle Hosni" Mubarak in Egypt.

That same year, Hillary Clinton pronounced: “I really consider President and Mrs. Mubarak to be friends of my family.”

With friends like her... etc.

Selective memory RedZin?

Last edited by steven_h; 03-22-2017 at 10:07 PM..

Old 03-23-2017, 06:11 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,645,506 times
Quote:
I miss not having a childish whiner like Trump in office, so yeah... I miss having a leader who isn't an embarrassment.

But, that goes unnoticed by a good many Americans, I guess?

Maybe they can "relate" to Trump's lack of understanding of national and global politics. Who knows?
All of us feel the same way.

Old 03-23-2017, 06:42 AM

3,197 posts, read 5,372,669 times
I miss the Obama presidency. When America had class & dignity, was still great and our leadership wasn't the laughing stock of the entire world. I digress, at this point I even miss the Bush (W) presidency.

Under tRump our dear nation feels like it's been invaded by foreign operatives trying to destroy our democratic values.

Old 03-23-2017, 06:48 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,115,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
No, I think it is your side who needs cheering up. Your boy can't even come out in public any more. Obama gets cheers, Trump gets jeers. That has to tell you something about your taste in Presidents.
Obama won't be doing many public appearances. It's too risky.

Old 03-23-2017, 07:07 AM

3,197 posts, read 5,372,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Obama won't be doing many public appearances. It's too risky.
Too risky? Please elaborate on your comment.

Old 03-23-2017, 07:11 AM

37,952 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
It is rather amusing to watch him being so popular while people throw banana peels at Trump.

And, yeah... Trump "won" and all that, but what good is winning if so many people hate you?

Because success is based on policy not if someone likes you. Obama was a failure because he had to many progressive policies. I want my President to be a winner with successful policies not some likeable loser I can pal around with
Back in the day, the Cubs were lovable losers which I understand. Stagnating the economy, going back on his word, and keeping us in never ending wars in the Middle East which makes us less safe.
How in the world can anyone like that lying piece of filth is beyond me.

Old 03-23-2017, 07:19 AM

37,952 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I doubt it, since the same has been done by so many presidents. Reagan managed to triple the debt (three times as much as all presidents before him), but it is pretty much forgotten and it has only been few years. Mid east is a mess, and always has been etc....
Reagan lied and help pass tax increases.
The reason the Middle East is a mess, as far as America is involved, is because of our foreign policy. We are over there murdering their people over oil. Like you can shrug that off with "Oh it's always been a mess"

Old 03-23-2017, 07:20 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Your boy Trump can't stop talking about Obama. He brings him up at every opportunity he gets.
Trump creates opportunities.

It's Obama's fault the Yemen raid didn't go well. Muslim travel ban was Obama's idea. Obama wiretapped me. ...

He'd be wise to shut up about Obama and just get to proving how he's the absolutely best ever POTUS.

Old 03-23-2017, 07:21 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,721,455 times
How come I never get in one of these polls? Am I at work to much or something???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies