Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 11:39 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,804,663 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
No doubt that we cannot go back. "Perspective" seems to be a way to sugarcoat that certain groups (muslims) simply will not assimilate, and will use violence to get their way. Orientals and Cubans do not cause these problems and subsequent declines, but crazy and angry muslims sure do. Let the Islamic countries solve their own problems- we need to stay out of their business.
Muslims do assimilate. Millions of Muslims live peacefully in this country. That's a FACT.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2017, 12:33 PM

3,987 posts, read 2,100,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Muslims do assimilate. Millions of Muslims live peacefully in this country. That's a FACT.
It's also a fact that they are the most violent culture on earth. Ask all the women that have been assaulted in Europe how "peaceful" the muslims there are?

Old 03-15-2017, 12:41 PM

9,519 posts, read 14,697,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
King is disgusting. David Duke is a fan. That pretty much tells you what you need to know.
Thank you.

Old 03-15-2017, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
It's also a fact that they are the most violent culture on earth. Ask all the women that have been assaulted in Europe how "peaceful" the muslims there are?
All the women that have been assaulted in Europe have been assaulted by Muslims???

As an American woman who has been assaulted, I can tell you Muslims aren't the problem in America. I suspect that many European women have been assaulted by their fellow European men. Of course, that doesn't fit the bigoted narrative you want to tell.

Old 03-15-2017, 03:28 PM

7,302 posts, read 3,384,032 times
Quote:
While the cultures of the world are constantly evolving, I think characterizing them as in "decline" is a matter of perspective. I understand that increased crime could be considered a sign of "decline", and that that is probably where you are coming from. However, urbanization is often marked by a rise in crime. More people equal more crime, and, of course, immigrants do bring different cultures, and cultural clashes do occur. On the other hand, the different cultures introduce people to different perspectives, different ways of thinking, different ways of doing things, and this can enrich a culture tremendously.

America cannot and will not go back to the 1950's. No amount of wishing will make that happen.
As Israelis know, anything is possible. Especially since what brought us out of the 1950's was liberal lies in regard to the eventual results of the 1965 immigration act.

No one who lives at the working class edges of ethnic boundaries believes your "enrichment" propaganda. The reality is far from enriching. As Israeli Jews know.

Some cultures are superior, and some inferior. "Different perspectives" tends to be socially dividing, not enriching.

More people does not equal more proportional crime, but more immigrants from certain regions does mean more proportional crime.

Old 03-15-2017, 03:29 PM

Quote:
It's also a FACT that they have eventually taken over in every nation that they have been allowed to gain a foothold in outside of the West.

Old 03-15-2017, 03:31 PM

Quote:
All the women that have been assaulted in Europe have been assaulted by Muslims???

As an American woman who has been assaulted, I can tell you Muslims aren't the problem in America. I suspect that many European women have been assaulted by their fellow European men. Of course, that doesn't fit the bigoted narrative you want to tell.
Want to compare inter-race rape stats in the USA?

And I thought you were a defender of the ethnostate of Israel? What gives you a moral platform to wield the term "bigoted"?

Moreover, why are you defending multiculturalism outside of Israel, but ethnic segregation within Israel?

Old 03-15-2017, 03:33 PM

Quote:
As for the statement, "We can't restore our civilization", that's true. We can't go backwards in time. More importantly, we don't want to.
Quote:
And culture is something that is constantly evolving. A stagnant culture is a BAD thing.
Who is "we" exactly? What is your ethnicity?

Is the Jewish culture, in the segregated Jewish state that you defend, going to aim to evolve by inviting in foreign cultures?

I'm sure that I could persuade a a few thousand Puerto Ricans to move to Israel and become Jewish. What do you think? Welcome, or not welcome?

Old 03-15-2017, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Want to compare inter-race rape stats in the USA?

And I thought you were a defender of the ethnostate of Israel? What gives you a moral platform to wield the term "bigoted"?

Moreover, why are you defending multiculturalism outside of Israel, but ethnic segregation within Israel?
I'm not a defender of the ethnostate of Israel.

And I do owe you an apology for my freewheeling wielding of the term "bigoted", because when I looked back at my posts I realized I got carried away and attacked you personally when I should not have.

I am someone who is capable of empathizing with Israelis who cannot help but be aware that they are surrounded by enemies, and that some of those enemies want them wiped off the face of the earth. That is a dreadful reality to live with day to day, and I'm sure they sometimes feel quite vulnerable. A way of offsetting that vulnerability is to support the Jewish majority they already enjoy.

And why would I want to compare inter-race rape stats? First of all, Muslim isn't a race. It's a religion. Secondly, a review of overall rape stats will tell you that American women face a greater threat from men of their own race, overwhelmingly. And my own personal experiences back that up, 100%.

Old 03-15-2017, 04:53 PM

Quote:
I'm not a defender of the ethnostate of Israel.

And I do owe you an apology for my freewheeling wielding of the term "bigoted", because when I looked back at my posts I realized I got carried away and attacked you personally when I should not have.
Because I think that you, and the NYT, and most liberals use the term "bigot" with moral inconsistency, you calling me one has zero effect. Call me that, or don't, I could not care less. The word has absolutely lost all power as far as I am concerned.

Quote:
I am someone who is capable of empathizing with Israelis who cannot help but be aware that they are surrounded by enemies, and that some of those enemies want them wiped off the face of the earth. That is a dreadful reality to live with day to day, and I'm sure they sometimes feel quite vulnerable. A way of offsetting that vulnerability is to support the Jewish majority they already enjoy.
By this logic, all that Whites would have to do, to gain your support, is whip minorities into such a frenzy, through abuse, that the minorities want to wipe them off the face of the Earth (hypothetically as repeated ad naseum per White media at the time).

The victim-hood framing doesn't work well, unless you are going to tally all inter-ethnic murder, for instance, and segregate the groups that are subject to higher rates of victim-hood. In other words, if the Jews are victims, then whites are victims of high rates of Black-on-White murder and should be protected. Which is it, are Jews victims of Arabs, or are we not protecting majorities from minority violence?

Liberal sympathy for an ethnostate is not believable based on continuing supposed victimhood, especially given the conditions in which the Palestinians are kept.

Quote:
And why would I want to compare inter-race rape stats? First of all, Muslim isn't a race. It's a religion. Secondly, a review of overall rape stats will tell you that American women face a greater threat from men of their own race, overwhelmingly. And my own personal experiences back that up, 100%.
But I thought that we were "racist" for disliking Islam, according to liberals?
We could compare non-white rape stats on whites. Whatever you want.

That intra-racial rape stats are higher is irrelevant for the simple fact that intra-racial interaction is always higher for all groups.

Do you think that your sympathetic Jewish group dismisses Arab-on-Jewish rape, as a non-concerning inter-racial event, because intra-Jewish rape stats are higher due to higher interaction rates?

What matters would be the rate per interaction, if we had that stat. The proxy for that is the higher rate of black on white rape, for instance, vs white on black rape. Adjust per minority group.

My primary concern, however, is your defense of the Israeli ethnostate (as per our prior conversation in regard to the ad), while admonishing the United States that "we" can only go forward (into greater degrees of multi-ethnicity and liberalism).

If you are defending an ethnostate, to which you or your friends can fall back to while promoting divisive multiculturalism here, then you are not a part of any "we" that I have any concept of.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies