Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2017, 10:58 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,191,161 times

Advertisements

Trump listens to Trump (and maybe Ivanka). That's it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2017, 11:19 AM

10,624 posts, read 4,253,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Yes, because Donald. J. Trump is one of the most humble presidents in American history.....

President Trump doesn't look smug in that photo at all.
He has a very comedic smile actually, and a down-to-earth personality, hence his ability to relate to blue-collar workers everywhere.

Old 03-13-2017, 11:20 AM

2,359 posts, read 1,028,146 times
Obama sure talked a lot. All the time, in fact, and mostly about himself.

In so doing, he conclusively proved the old adage: "Empty wagons make the most noise." ��

Last edited by Milton Miteybad; 03-13-2017 at 11:29 AM..

Old 03-13-2017, 11:30 AM

25,786 posts, read 16,422,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Yeah, I thought it was an interesting article too. Democrats won't because....Trump. Libs are so busy insulting and mischaracterizing Trump they miss what a smart, intense guy he really is.
I read a blurb about Trump from someone who worked for him for years. He said Trump will never ask you a question he hasn't already researched the answer on, he uses questions to gauge your knowledge and engagement.

Said Trump usually knows more about everyone's job in the room than they know themselves. Very intelligent guy, very passion driven to meet his goals.

Very unfortunate for his constant bashers.

Old 03-13-2017, 11:31 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,573,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitemsohard View Post
President Trump doesn't look smug in that photo at all.
He has a very comedic smile actually, and a down-to-earth personality, hence his ability to relate to blue-collar workers everywhere.

Old 03-13-2017, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Miteybad View Post
Obama sure talked a lot. All the time, in fact, and mostly about himself.

In so doing, he conclusively proved the old adage: "Empty wagons make the most noise." ��
I love that one! Goes hand in hand with the "squeaky wheel gets the grease" LOL

Old 03-13-2017, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
I didn't vote for either Trump or Hillary and I am definitely not a fence sitter. Trump has not even come close to winning me over. He is far from charming and I bet he isn't approachable at all.
I said he's winning over a fence sitters. You admit you aren't one. You hate the man and wasted your vote on a 3rd party idiot which consequently helped Trump to win.

So good for you!

Old 03-13-2017, 11:57 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,573,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I said he's winning over a fence sitters. You admit you aren't one. You hate the man and wasted your vote on a 3rd party idiot which consequently helped Trump to win.

So good for you!
I never said I hated the man but thanks for putting words in my mouth. I also didn't waste my vote. It is silly to say anybody wasted a vote no matter who they voted for. If Hillary would have won one of the posters here would have said my vote helped her win.

In the past I was more inclined to vote for the lesser of two evils but not this time. Hillary and Trump are part of the same two headed monster that is bringing our country down.

I also don't think he is winning over fence sitters. He is pushing them away.

I hope nobody pulls your finger.

Old 03-13-2017, 02:14 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,609,070 times
Quote:

So good for you!
NOPE NOPE NOPE.

Trump's poll numbers are still near his lows. about 40-42% thus your premise is a failed one. Outside of trump sites TRump is not doing well, he is NOT winning anyone over and things are NOT getting better.

but don't feel bad, fake news fools lots of people you are not alone.

Old 03-13-2017, 02:22 PM

1,728 posts, read 3,118,620 times
Quote:
I read a blurb about Trump from someone who worked for him for years. He said Trump will never ask you a question he hasn't already researched the answer on, he uses questions to gauge your knowledge and engagement.

Said Trump usually knows more about everyone's job in the room than they know themselves. Very intelligent guy, very passion driven to meet his goals.

Very unfortunate for his constant bashers.
Really, so the botched Muslim ban roll out, the Twitter bullying and tantrums, broken promises, and chaotic way he's governing is all a ruse?

If he's intelligent and all you said above, then Frederick Douglass must be alive too....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies