Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2017, 03:00 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,185,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
They wonder why so many black Americans are incarcerated, with roll models like this.
They wonder? Who is they? I know I don't wonder why. I know why.

And it ain't got a damn thing to do with Snoop...who has a bazillion more white fans than he does black ones.

BTW...what did this have to do with race anyway? Or are you just incensed that a black man openly disrespected a white man in a video? Hell...from a personal standpoint alone, you should be quite used to it by now.

And if you aren't...GET used to it.

Old 03-13-2017, 03:03 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,224,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Wow. Don't address what the man said or anything. Much better to be a spelling Nazi. When black people can't spell, you and yours will go out and argue that correct spelling is racist. But here it is just a quick way to dismiss someone. Good job.
They can't even pronounce the English language, much less spell!

Old 03-13-2017, 03:03 PM

14,480 posts, read 11,276,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
What's wrong with free speech...oh, that's a right only for whites in tRumpland.
Thank you but we don't need your's or the government's permission to say that was one of the dumbest videos I've ever seen.

That was what you meant, right?

Old 03-13-2017, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
At least he's not actually shooting a person dead THIS TIME.
Stick to celebrity news about the Kardashians.

He never shot anyone. His bodyguard shot the guy. And he was found not guilty due to self defense.

I thought you wingers were all about shooting someone to defend yourselves. At least you were when it was about killing Trayvon Martin. Snoop's bodyguard kills a known gang member, and it's a problem now though...huh?

Texans.

Old 03-13-2017, 03:11 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,584,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
it doesn't bother me where you found them, it bothers me that they were already there before you felt the need to repeat them.
I wasn't repeating anything. I was describing the video as I saw it. Not the same thing.

Old 03-13-2017, 03:20 PM

15,630 posts, read 10,383,806 times
I have always loved the Snoop Dogg. He was a criminal who became a success in American by hard work and great talent. I don't hold his wrong assessment about Trump against him. He has a right to his opinion.

Every time I have ever seen him interviewed Snoop espoused very Republican beliefs like personal responsibility and self determination. I'm surprised he didn't support Trump for president.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 03-13-2017 at 03:39 PM..

Old 03-13-2017, 03:27 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,603,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Stick to celebrity news about the Kardashians.

He never shot anyone. His bodyguard shot the guy. And he was found not guilty due to self defense.

I thought you wingers were all about shooting someone to defend yourselves. At least you were when it was about killing Trayvon Martin. Snoop's bodyguard kills a known gang member, and it's a problem now though...huh?

Texans.
Wow, you compare it to Martin, lol. Wow that is funny.

I guess I missed the fact that Martin and Zimmerman were in opposing gangs that had a beef with each other and words earlier. Oh, that's right, that wasn't the case.

I missed the part where Zimmerman left his neighborhood to drive after Martin. I guess I missed the part where Zimmerman waited until after Martin left his friends and was alone. I guess I missed the part where Snoop Dogg called 911 and was waiting for police to arrive. I guess I missed the part where Snoop Dogg was pinned on the ground experiencing "ground and pound".

Snoop might not have pulled the trigger, but I highly doubt they were causing the guy down to ask where he bought his shoes. Snoop Dogg knew exactly what their mission was.

Old 03-13-2017, 03:54 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,477,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
They can't even pronounce the English language, much less spell!
Are you talking about Melania's accent and Donald's bad spelling?

Well, I guess the voters don't care about those 2 things.

Old 03-13-2017, 03:54 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,170,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
I see nothing wrong with such, regardless of political position.
Lol, course not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
My problem, and maybe you could answer is that progressives threw tantrums at even the slightest disagreement with Obama's policies, labeling any who objected as being racist. Now, if we hold to such logical progression, then by the standards of those who are black, to make such a call, such an act of visual depiction, there is no way to identify it other than racist, right?

I mean, if disagreement is labeled racist, then anything greater than such is definitely racist correct? So, by that logic, as you showed, those shooting targets are racists... because just disagreeing with Obama was considered racist.

This by simple logical process means anyone who disagrees with Trump... is by that logical standard, racist. It also without a double establishes Snoop Dog as being a racist.

Sorry, but no double standards will be accepted without a self declared signing of the following statement:
...aaaaaaaaand any credibility shot, no pun intended.

Old 03-13-2017, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Wow, you compare it to Martin, lol. Wow that is funny.

I guess I missed the fact that Martin and Zimmerman were in opposing gangs that had a beef with each other and words earlier. Oh, that's right, that wasn't the case.

I missed the part where Zimmerman left his neighborhood to drive after Martin. I guess I missed the part where Zimmerman waited until after Martin left his friends and was alone. I guess I missed the part where Snoop Dogg called 911 and was waiting for police to arrive. I guess I missed the part where Snoop Dogg was pinned on the ground experiencing "ground and pound".

Snoop might not have pulled the trigger, but I highly doubt they were causing the guy down to ask where he bought his shoes. Snoop Dogg knew exactly what their mission was.
Last I checked, Snoop has the right to go anywhere he pleases.

He was approached by a known gang member who was threatening his life and his bodyguard did his job. You care about black lives all of a sudden? When did that start? In this thread when it conveniently fits your narrative? Black members of the Bloods concern you now?

A jury found him not guilty by reason of self defense. You thought that was great for the white dude in Florida (especially because he killed someone black), but Snoop is the devil for doing the same thing.

Lol...go watch NASCAR or something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies