Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 11:39 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
To put it very simply you are completely wrong.

TRump...
"save medicare medicaid and social security without cuts "
you want proof? well simply watch the video... there is trump saying he will not cut medicaid.

In 2015, Trump promised not to cut Medicaid - CNN Video

So we have absolute proof of Trump going back on his word. He promised to not only not cut it, but to PROTECT all three...
THat is called lying, Trump lied . He is promoting and pushing Trumpcare, going out on the road to support it, on TV to push this bill that crushes Medicaid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Yep I've posted this before but Kitty keeps ignoring. He said he was different from every other republican because he would not cut medicaid.
Quote:
it has become standard practise for a whole bunch of trumpers too.

They know they are wrong. They know they can be disproven but they keep posting the same lies on thread after thread.

I see posters here who have been proven wrong on the same topic maybe dozen times and still they keep coming back posting the disproven lie .

Lies about Sweden, lies about the number of refugees in the USA, and the number of crimes and such like. They spout anything that supports the "Bannon and Alt right" agenda, of racial purity.

Other just bleat whatever stupid lie Trump makes up this week. If trump claimed Cuba was moving closer to the USA they would say it is true and use maps from 1500 AD ....
Opps. You quote CNN like they report fact.

That is CNN's mistake. He only mentioned Medicare.

When will you guys learn. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2017, 11:44 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,804,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Opps. You quote CNN like they report fact.

That is CNN's mistake. He only mentioned Medicare.

When will you guys learn. LOL
Come on, Kitty, I posted video of trump saying it. Stop lying.

Old 03-15-2017, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Yet it's you guys that are proved wrong time after time.

This speaks for itself.

Old 03-15-2017, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Come on, Kitty, I posted video of trump saying it. Stop lying.
Medicare, not medicaid. You folks don't seem to know the difference.

Old 03-15-2017, 05:25 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,931,918 times
Quote:
I know the difference. I am not only on Medicare now, but I used to sell health insurance, specializing in Medicare supplements.

Anyway, the ACA includes some provisions affecting Medicare. Rather than list some of the benefits, here's a link directly to the government website.

[url]https://www.medicare.gov/about-us/affordable-care-act/affordable-care-act.html[/url]

Some costs were reduced and preventative services were added with no deductibles. The gap in Part D was closed.

There are also people on Medicare who are very poor and use Medicaid as their secondary insurer.

Last edited by justNancy; 03-15-2017 at 06:11 PM.. Reason: fix typo

Old 03-15-2017, 05:50 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,804,457 times
Quote:
Posting yet again, Kitty. I know you love your Dear Leader, but must you emulate him with the constant lying???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFl0K0DxZFU

Old 03-15-2017, 06:10 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,931,918 times
Quote:
Posting yet again, Kitty. I know you love your Dear Leader, but must you emulate him with the constant lying???

[youtube]uFl0K0DxZFU[/youtube]
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFl0K0DxZFU[/url]

[url=http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/03/10/trump-promises-not-to-cut-medicaid-newday.cnn]In 2015, Trump promised not to cut Medicaid - CNN Video[/url]
Thanks so much for posting this video. Sometimes I read so many of the posts that support Trump and his lies that I forget about many of them. He did in fact say "Medicare and Medicaid."

This is just the first step IMO. Next the Republicans will want to change Medicare to a voucher plan and privatize Social Security (again)

Old 03-16-2017, 03:42 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,435,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
You should be ashamed to tell such a ridiculous and cruel lie.

Some of the hardest working folks around either don't have health insurance or will be losing it under the Republican plan.

Over 65, children, those with disabilities -- nearly all can get insurance one way or another.

The ones who sit in offices and worry about their phones being tapped, they all have health insurance.

The only ones who don't have access to affordable insurance are the workers -- the CNAs, the janitors, the construction crews, most of those who work restaurant and retail jobs... not to mention those that have worked their whole lives, get sick and lose their job as well their company insurance.

Many small businesses just don't offer it as a benefit any longer. Our dental office was priced out of the market about the time Bush was standing on the aircraft carrier with that stupid Mission Accomplished banner.

Many large operations fiddle around with subcontractors, part-time hours, and splitting jobs to avoid health insurance costs.

These hardworking people get up and go to work with with rotator cuff injuries they can't afford to repair, without insulin some need, with health problems that have gone unrecognized because they haven't had a physical since they played football in high school.

They work long hours, sometimes two or more jobs, some don't even get time off when they are sick.

So don't tell me they aren't contributing to society and they don't deserve affordable health care.
They deserve affordable health care (which Obamacare never created.)

They don't deserve me paying for their health care!!!

Old 03-16-2017, 03:44 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,435,569 times
Quote:

They know they are wrong. They know they can be disproven but they keep posting the same lies on thread after thread.

I see posters here who have been proven wrong on the same topic maybe dozen times and still they keep coming back posting the disproven lie .

Lies about Sweden, lies about the number of refugees in the USA, and the number of crimes and such like. They spout anything that supports the "Bannon and Alt right" agenda, of racial purity.

Other just bleat whatever stupid lie Trump makes up this week. If trump claimed Cuba was moving closer to the USA they would say it is true and use maps from 1500 AD ....
It must be frustrating to you that we keep telling the truth, which you -- of course -- call a "lie".

Old 03-16-2017, 04:57 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFl0K0DxZFU

Thank you for this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies