Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 06:07 AM

3,212 posts, read 1,644,944 times

Advertisements

Yup. Hillbillies need their safe space.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2017, 06:16 AM

7,264 posts, read 4,187,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlongTheI-5 View Post
This type of stupid response is why liberals fail. If you ever want to have a rational, reasoned discussion of the issue - bring it on. Otherwise stop with the childish remarks.

Old 03-14-2017, 06:20 AM

40,934 posts, read 48,994,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlongTheI-5 View Post
You're a California Liberal who loves high taxes and illegal immigration, right?

Old 03-14-2017, 06:26 AM

57,009 posts, read 25,978,952 times
They did their best to prevent Mosques I guess banning refugees is the next step.

Old 03-14-2017, 06:41 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,903,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
This type of stupid response is why liberals fail. If you ever want to have a rational, reasoned discussion of the issue - bring it on. Otherwise stop with the childish remarks.
You mean, in contrast to the oh so mature comment "Of course, the anti-Americans will whine like a stuck hog?"

Old 03-14-2017, 06:43 AM

11,641 posts, read 5,678,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
You're a California Liberal who loves high taxes and illegal immigration, right?
And lives in a trailer park - and he thinks he has the right to comment on southerners!

Now I'm not making fun of trailer parks as I've seen some nice ones but the common hillbilly redneck jokes include trailer parks.

As a matter of fact - there are more transplants from the north to the south than anyone knows - it's actually a lot of moderate and conservative democrats that are sick and tired of our liberal northern states taking our hard earned money and running with it.

Old 03-14-2017, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
I see. When the right wing says that liberals need their safe space the right wing is childish too.

Old 03-14-2017, 06:49 AM

1 posts, read 378 times
There is a cancer in America and the Constitution can not effect it. It is the IRS. Anyone going up against the Federal Government must have iron clad tax returns very properly completed. My prayer is that most of the lawyers and good people can withstand the backlash of their efforts to accomplish something good. Our fore fathers gave us / the people the ability to change our government. The reasoning behind this was that when these fine Godly governing men were gone GOOD would prevail. We have the power to write a constitutional amendment limiting the destructional nature of our complex relationship; as a people, with the IRS/ "strong arm of the corrupt cancer sick branch". Internal Revenue is a vital part of out existence. Therefore I would advise Tennessee to lead the charge; to start an American revolution in the courts to write new laws governing the IRS. We the people need a constitutional amendment concerning internal revenue collection because we must show our beloved government that America takes precedence and It must acknowledge us so we as a people remain unified, Democrats and Republicans, All the people.
Syria fell Because the people could not rise up and eliminate the sickness in there country, Assad. It is therefore there own fault that they now have nowhere to live. We have a duty as Americans to make it...Well into the future. Our duty is to each one who gave their life; in the battle field or the halls of congress and other institutions; for what was Good. Good luck Tennessee. you are in my prayers. Stand Tall!

Old 03-14-2017, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bry View Post
There is a cancer in America and the Constitution can not effect it. It is the IRS. Anyone going up against the Federal Government must have iron clad tax returns very properly completed. My prayer is that most of the lawyers and good people can withstand the backlash of their efforts to accomplish something good. Our fore fathers gave us / the people the ability to change our government. The reasoning behind this was that when these fine Godly governing men were gone GOOD would prevail. We have the power to write a constitutional amendment limiting the destructional nature of our complex relationship; as a people, with the IRS/ "strong arm of the corrupt cancer sick branch". Internal Revenue is a vital part of out existence. Therefore I would advise Tennessee to lead the charge; to start an American revolution in the courts to write new laws governing the IRS. We the people need a constitutional amendment concerning internal revenue collection because we must show our beloved government that America takes precedence and It must acknowledge us so we as a people remain unified, Democrats and Republicans, All the people.
Syria fell Because the people could not rise up and eliminate the sickness in there country, Assad. It is therefore there own fault that they now have nowhere to live. We have a duty as Americans to make it...Well into the future. Our duty is to each one who gave their life; in the battle field or the halls of congress and other institutions; for what was Good. Good luck Tennessee. you are in my prayers. Stand Tall!
Your making it sound like the GOP is not in power. I have some good news for you.

Old 03-14-2017, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
And lives in a trailer park - and he thinks he has the right to comment on southerners!

Now I'm not making fun of trailer parks as I've seen some nice ones but the common hillbilly redneck jokes include trailer parks.

As a matter of fact - there are more transplants from the north to the south than anyone knows - it's actually a lot of moderate and conservative democrats that are sick and tired of our liberal northern states taking our hard earned money and running with it.
Didn't Trump win a lot of the northern states? I think the migration is for other purposes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies