Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2017, 10:14 AM

7,302 posts, read 3,371,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Normal people who aren't coddled and insulted by material and social excess will always be the vanguard defense of civilization; fighting both the barbarians and the virtue signalling upstarts in their midst.
* should read "insulated", not insulted.

Old 03-17-2017, 10:18 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,753,718 times
If Milo was alive 2000 years ago when Muhammed was alive, he probably would be raping boys and girls too. Lots of girls were raped back then as well as boys (and today as well all over the world....).

In the Bible Lot offered his virgin daughters to be raped by the homosexuals in Sodom and Gamorrah... Then people today condemn homosexuality and ignore the offer Lot made to have his young daughters raped....

Why do you all bring up Muhammed without taking into consideration the era of which he lived and most importantly why do you act like religious figures in the Christian bible didn't accept child rape and oppression of women and children...? Islam is a Judeo based religion, like Christianity. All three religions have a history of child rape and oppression of women and children.

Old 03-17-2017, 10:20 AM

25,024 posts, read 27,824,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
The Polish have a long and glorious history of squashing Muslims. Look up the siege of Vienna.

Muhammed was a sick pedophile, and his life is held up to Muslims as being exemplary. Those of you who rationalize him rare no better than child rapists yourselves.

For my part, I will never bow down to a child rapist, his followers, or the leftist scum that says that I have to.

By the way, I am an eighth Polish and extremely poud. Win or lose, the Poles are always first to fight, against several invasions of Mongols, Muslims, Russians and Nazis.
Lol, Europeans look down at Poles how right-wingers like you look down at Mexicans, just an FYI. The Poles are the Mexicans of Europe

Old 03-17-2017, 10:21 AM

416 posts, read 251,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Lol, Europeans look down at Poles how right-wingers like you look down at Mexicans, just an FYI. The Poles are the Mexicans of Europe
How very liberal and progressive of you.

Old 03-17-2017, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaskingIguana View Post
How very liberal and progressive of you.
It's a well-known fact across western Europe. And my neighbor from Germany, who is a hardcore Trump supporter, laughs at Americans who claim Polish pride because they don't know the low social standing Poles have in Europe. Nobody likes them in Spain, Britain, Germany, etc. Poles are also the victims of hate crimes in Britain. Oh how little you know

So, whatever clever trick you were trying to make, sorry, squashed

Old 03-17-2017, 10:24 AM

416 posts, read 251,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
It's a well-known fact across western Europe. And my neighbor from Germany, who is a hardcore Trump supporter, laughs at Americans who claim Polish pride because they don't know the low social standing Poles have in Europe.

So, whatever clever trick you were trying to make, sorry, squashed
No one likes immigrants, but one thing is for sure among the conservatives of Europe

Poles >>> Syrians, Nigerians, Libyans, Afganis, you name it.

Old 03-17-2017, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaskingIguana View Post
No one likes immigrants, but one thing is for sure among the conservatives of Europe

Poles >>> Syrians, Nigerians, Libyans, Afganis, you name it.
Lol, if that makes you feel better That's like saying I'd rather be Irish in Ellis Island America than black
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies