Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2017, 03:33 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Those are suicide bombs.

It would not take many of them to go off without bringing disaster on us all.
One or two will do the trick.

They did with the Japanese, who -- unlike the Muslims -- aren't sniveling cowards.

The British and French knew how to deal with these people.

And you think we can't?

Quote:
Your logic is incomprehensible.

You can not declare war on 1.6 billion people just because of their religion.
Why not?

Of course you can.

Quote:
You are out of your mind.
That's what your "argument" boils down to -- name-calling.

Why don't you defend against evil instead of promoting it?

Daddy issues? Mommy issues?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2017, 05:37 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,727,332 times
Quote:
Those are suicide bombs.

It would not take many of them to go off without bringing disaster on us all.

Your logic is incomprehensible.

You can not declare war on 1.6 billion people just because of their religion.

You are out of your mind.
You know they have declared war on us because of our religion or lack thereof right?

Old 03-18-2017, 05:49 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
You know they have declared war on us because of our religion or lack thereof right?
And don't forget Mc Donald's, Apple pie, blue jeans and Elvis

It certainly can't be our bombing of their shops, homes, schools, hospitals, weddings or our support of everything Israel does

Old 03-18-2017, 05:50 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,087,690 times
Thumbs up Demicrats own herds of "bucks"....

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Trump won't understand that the buck stops at his desk I bet.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...&ICID=ref_fark

Want to turn allies into future terrorists? This is how.
Was this the same buck that Obama didn't accept with Benghazi when he blamed a you tube video and denied under- supporting the security requests in Libya?

Was this the same buck that Obama dodged with the IRS scandal targeting private citizens for their political views?

Was this the same buck that Obama ran away from at the border when he approved the "fast and furious" operation?

Email scandal buck? The national security breech by Hillary buck? We have a herd of democrat bucks...

Old 03-18-2017, 05:57 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Was this the same buck that Obama didn't accept with Benghazi when he blamed a you tube video and denied under- supporting the security requests in Libya?

Was this the same buck that Obama dodged with the IRS scandal targeting private citizens for their political views?

Was this the same buck that Obama ran away from at the border when he approved the "fast and furious" operation?

Email scandal buck? The national security breech by Hillary buck? We have a herd of democrat bucks...
I find this the most interesting.

(1) Obama supporters claim that they have issues with presidents lying about past presidents now that Trump is president.

(2) I didn't see a single democrat denounce Obama for lying about Bush.

Obama claimed that Bush started Fast and Furious - it started under Obama. Obama let drug cartels get 2,000 assault weapons - which have killed over 300 people so far --- mostly Mexican. Obama lied and people died - he then lied and blamed Bush. Democrats literally don't care.

Barack Obama said 'Fast and Furious' began under the Bush administration | PolitiFact Florida

Old 03-18-2017, 06:08 AM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
(sigh).....Here we go again with the "this is ALL your fault trumpies" nonsense. I'm not even a trumpie (though I didn't vote for that wack job Hilary) and this crap just annoys the hell out of me. I personally don't think we should be involved militarily to the extent we are in the ME, but I'm not shedding any tears of outrage over incidents like this one either. So a placard stuck in the ground outside identified the destroyed building as a mosque. Jihadist have been known to stick such signs up on targeted places after an attack. They've also been known to blow up actual mosques, schools etc themselves and saying the US did it.

They just love the American left and MSM because they are so easy to stir up with reports of civilian casualties. Do the jihadis care about civilian casualties? lol, No. Only if they can be spun into propaganda, and if there weren't any following an airstrike, they just create them. Truly, the wacko lefties buy into it all lock stock and barrel. They really should be overtly working for ISIS and al Queda in their propaganda caves...err, offices. Like I said, I personally wouldn't be spending perfectly good bombs in the ME. But even if we did stop the airstrikes civilian caualties wouldn't stop or even diminish. They would go up as the jihadis just round up random people and use them for target practice, then stick singns in the ground that said the execution site was a place of peaceful worship and say it was a SpecOp ground force that did it. And the leftys would buy it even if we had no troops at all anywhere close.

Really trump haters, get a grip. On something besides your head in your hands as you rock back and forth wailing like banshees in melodramatic outrage.

Old 03-18-2017, 06:51 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,962,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAjerseychick View Post
Hes in his 70s, not in great shape, he wont live to see the results of his rule (and yea Trumpies, its his rule- what was the point of the American Revolution, you guys are IDIOTS)....
What are you talking about? His supposed mistakes are really Obama/Hilary's fault! Obama/Hilary took control over Trump's brain and body and told him to order his underlings to do something that would make him look stupid and incompetent. He is only responsible for the actions that make him look good

Old 03-18-2017, 06:52 AM

6,418 posts, read 7,250,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Wrong.
Genocide if necessary.

In a war, you defeat or kill the enemy. They either surrender or they die.
Oh hi Hitler

Old 03-18-2017, 07:06 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
No wonder they hate us. Imagine if ISIS bombed a church of innocent worshippers here in America? Or a church of American's in another country? How would we react? It wouldnt have to be ISIS, it could be a military force from a Muslim county. We would be screaming for revenge. How many have we killed since Bush invaded Iraq in 2003? The number is staggering, and profoundly disturbing.

No wonder Trump is rewarding defense contractors with his new budget.
And how loud did you scream when Obama bombed a hospital?
Quote:
Early this morning, in the Afghan city of Kunduz, the U.S. dropped bombs on a hospital run by Doctors Without Borders (Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)). The airstrike killed at least nine of the hospital’s medical staff, and seriously injured dozens of patients. “Among the dead was the Afghan head of the hospital, Abdul Sattar,” reported the New York Times.

For its part, the U.S. military in Afghanistan issued a statement acknowledging that it carried out airstrikes, claimed they were conducted “against individuals threatening the force,” and conceded that “the strike may have resulted in collateral damage to a nearby medical facility.” But the NYT reported: “From early on, the Taliban had respected the hospital’s request not to bring weapons inside, according to staff members, and the hospital had been a refuge in the shattered city of Kunduz. It was a place where the wounded from all sides were treated.”
https://theintercept.com/2015/10/03/...r-obama-ended/

Did I hear any outrage from you and your buddies about Obama's killing of civilians with his drone strikes?

Quote:
The Director of National Intelligence (DNI) says that the number of civilian deaths in Pakistan, Yemen and Africa, as a result of U.S. counterterrorism strikes is between 64-116, between Jan. 20, 2009 and Dec. 31, 2015.

These numbers do not, however, include Iraq, Afghanistan or Syria, where the government has conducted thousands of air attacks.
Obama administration discloses number of civilian deaths caused by drones - CBS News

And:

Quote:
As of today, the United States has now conducted 500 targeted killings (approximately 98 percent of them with drones), which have killed an estimated 3,674 people, including 473 civilians. Fifty of these were authorized by President George W. Bush, 450 and counting by President Obama. Noticeably, these targeted killings have not diminished the size of the targeted groups according to the State Department’s own numbers.
http://blogs.cfr.org/zenko/2014/11/2...-drone-strike/

Old 03-18-2017, 07:21 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
I can agree with this.

No matter how it ends, our reputation will suffer and we will gain some intractable enemies.
You realize that just because of the fact that we're not all Muslims we've gained enemies that won't stop terrorizing until we're dead or converted right?
You are aware that even if we pulled out of the M.E. we'd still be a target of the Radical Islamists right?
Why is it (seemingly) okay for terrorists to intentionally kill INNOCENT people in our country as well as many others? I mean, you and others don't want the U.S. to respond because "they will hate us" or that we'll "gain some intractable enemies".

I'll let you in on something, we've ALREADY gotten "intractable enemies" that won't stop until either they are destroyed or we are. That's how this religious war has to be fought, not by our choice but theirs...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies