Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2017, 06:01 AM

9,512 posts, read 9,025,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
so what of the school or their board? nobody is mentioning them?
I already explained how the school board is negligent. I could reply to my own post but that's annoying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2017, 06:08 AM

24,365 posts, read 22,967,222 times
The school administrators need to resign immediately. I don't know who the jerk was, but they had somebody representing the school district and he was just beyond idiotic. Maryland becoming a sanctuary state just will not be tolerated.
Dr. Jack Smith, Superintendent of Montgomery County schools, he needs to go. Those two should never have been allowed in that school. They need to clean house and the huge settlement the victim will receive should not come from the taxpayers or the school budget, it should come directly from the pension fund of those school administrators.

Last edited by Icy Tea; 03-23-2017 at 06:20 AM..

Old 03-23-2017, 06:11 AM

88,733 posts, read 44,535,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
ok- give you that-- and what about our own rapists and other delinquents...?
Isn't that enough of a problem, as it is? Why permit additional criminals in the form of illegal aliens to have any kind of presence whatsoever in our country? They've already proven they refuse to obey our laws by being here illegally in the first place.

Old 03-23-2017, 06:18 AM

58,684 posts, read 27,030,609 times
I have a serious question for my liberal/dem friends on here.

I heard this morning that the national alphabet TV news outlets has given zero coverage to this incident.

I question that assertion.

I don't watch any of them so I wouldn't know.

Is t true?

I really do want to know.

Old 03-23-2017, 08:34 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,925,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
I have a serious question for my liberal/dem friends on here.

I heard this morning that the national alphabet TV news outlets has given zero coverage to this incident.

I question that assertion.

I don't watch any of them so I wouldn't know.

Is t true?

I really do want to know.
I was going to bring this up, after watching the "big 3" MSM stations daily no mention of this case as of yet. There's plenty of time devoted to the stories about deals on products,recipes and the weather though, oh, I forgot the "tennis loving Iguana!"...

Old 03-23-2017, 08:39 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,480,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
I was going to bring this up, after watching the "big 3" MSM stations daily no mention of this case as of yet. There's plenty of time devoted to the stories about deals on products,recipes and the weather though, oh, I forgot the "tennis loving Iguana!"...
They won't talk about it. It destroys their narrative.

Old 03-23-2017, 08:43 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,478,506 times
Bill O'Reilly brought up the lack of coverage last night on FOX. He claimed that ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, and MSNBC didn't cover the story during news broadcasts the night before. I took his words with a grain of salt because a) I don't know if that was factual and b) it's not "news" for one network to wag fingers at other networks in my opinion. I know narrative-based selective reporting has become the norm for more or less EVERYONE.

Old 03-23-2017, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
We DO understand that as has been said numerous times. What we are taking issue with is the fact that ya'll seem more concerned that the rape was committed by illegal immigrants vs. the fact that a rape took place.
Let me ask you, where are the "Pu$$y hat women" that were so vocal just a month ago? Where is the girl with the mattress strapped to her back and all of her supporters who decried all males and their injustices perpetrated against defenseless women? Where are a whole bunch of women's rights groups? Why is there not marches being organized right now?
SILENT that's where they are. Why are the SILENT?

There are several different issues at play here, from the fact that the rape happened at all to why ADULTS were in classes with KIDS to these freakin' monsters shouldn't have been here to begin with. Fixing either of the latter would have prevented the former from ever happening to begin with.

So, do we rail about the result (rape) or, what caused the issue in the first place that was wholly preventable were it not for progressive "let 'em all in, open borders" policies?

Old 03-23-2017, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
Bill O'Reilly brought up the lack of coverage last night on FOX. He claimed that ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, and MSNBC didn't cover the story during news broadcasts the night before. I took his words with a grain of salt because a) I don't know if that was factual and b) it's not "news" for one network to wag fingers at other networks in my opinion. I know narrative-based selective reporting has become the norm for more or less EVERYONE.
It was pointing out how disingenuous the MSM are. O'Reilly Factor is not a hard news show and he admits as much. He is an analyst and opinion show as he's said many times.
So far, (from the time this happened to now) I can tell you the morning news shows from the "big 3" have not said a word about it and neither have the evening news I've watched but they'll tell you about a little girl who stole the Pope's hat and spend a 15 minute segment talking about pro immigration protests against the border wall...
This story should be in the first block if not the lead story on the evening news as horrendous and vile as it was but that would go against the narrative...

Old 03-23-2017, 08:59 AM

302 posts, read 181,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
more on one of the 'youths'
An 18 year old (who probably doesn't speak English) placed in a ninth grade classroom. This kind of outrage is happening all over our country. Thank God I no longer have children in Montgomery County Schools.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies