Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2017, 11:26 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,760,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
I will be the first to admit I am not the brightest star in the sky but a few things seem pretty obvious.

Russia tried to meddle with the US electoral system in a number of ways including WikiLeaks.

Trump stated a number of times that he 'loves WikiLeaks'.

Therefor Trump, now a sitting president, encouraged a foreign country to screw with the US democratic process.

If that is not treason, its pretty damn close.
Ever take a logic class? It would help you sometimes. Weak evidence at best.

Old 03-20-2017, 11:26 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
I guarantee you that some of his detractors would find something he said that was not perfectly correct, and twist that into "lie". I don't have an answer.

But "Obama lied about keeping your doctor" is not even a lie, IMO
"I have found that Obama tapped my wires" is....
I didn't ask about Obama. I asked about Sanders. It's sad that people say all politicians lie and I ask over and over what it was that Sanders lied about with no answer.

We aren't here if the (D)'s had backed the honest candidate. Rather than find an honest leader they want to yell and scream "Russia, Russia, Russia". It's not going to work. The (D) party isn't even looking to win the election in 2020, all they care about is not losing it to those who have turned their backs on the corporate/war wing of the party.

Last edited by pknopp; 03-20-2017 at 11:36 AM..

Old 03-20-2017, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
RUSSIA wanted TRUMP to win.....why is that so hard for the Trump supporters to acknowledge and understand??
Because Russia hated Hilary, why is it so hard for Hilary supporters to acknowledge and understand.

3,221 posts, read 1,737,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
I have a lot of respect for that young man. I watched his questioning this fall. He is going to go places in politics I predict. Thank goodness he is on this committee.

I sure sense a mess. Wasn't it already cleared up that there was nothing "there" Now it looks like the Democrats at every chance they speak are trying to continue the "Trump colluded with Russia" diatribe. And Comey seems to be playing both sides of the fence. Not really sure about him. A few "oh chit" moments seem to be creeping into the dialogue imo

Yet, the fact that the "leaks" are ongoing to reporters is being mostly ignored.

Not really sure we will ever find out the truth. Just sayin.
No it wasn't ever cleared up, hence why there's an investigation. It's very straightforward:

1) The intelligence community concluded that Russia meddled in our election by hacking the DNC, with the intention of helping Trump win.

2) There is some evidence of ties between various members of Trump's campaign to Russia.

3) Therefore -----> an investigation is being conducted into these ties to see whether there was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
I will be the first to admit I am not the brightest star in the sky but a few things seem pretty obvious.

Russia tried to meddle with the US electoral system in a number of ways including WikiLeaks.

Trump stated a number of times that he 'loves WikiLeaks'.

Therefor Trump, now a sitting president, encouraged a foreign country to screw with the US democratic process.

If that is not treason, its pretty damn close.
Wikileaks unveiled the collusion of Hillary with CNN.. Wikileaks unveiled the collusion of the Democratic party to take down Bernie..

If the Democrats and the liberal media hadn't have done that, they wouldn't have anything to release. The democrats own collusion took them down.

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
We should be getting some more Vault 7 info shortly. Only 1% released so far.

Old 03-20-2017, 11:28 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
Because Russia hated Hilary, why is it so hard for Hilary supporters to acknowledge and understand.
They hated Hillary AND they knew that Trump would be a good puppet for Russia. I acknowledge and understand that perfectly.

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
RUSSIA wanted TRUMP to win.....why is that so hard for the Trump supporters to acknowledge and understand??

Its obvious that there was cause to investigate Trump and I hope that he was wiretapped and bugged up the wazoo.
I didn't vote for Trump. They probably did, Hillary was promoting the idea of shooting down their airplanes in a place we had no business being thereby starting a war with them.

Do you blame them? I sure don't. Get rid of the war mongers if you want to win.

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
Hillary interfered in Putin's election.. she got pay back and unveiled her dirty dealings of collusion with CNN and taking down Bernie Sanders.

Old 03-20-2017, 11:29 AM

Quote:
They hated Hillary AND they knew that Trump would be a good puppet for Russia. I acknowledge and understand that perfectly.
Best line yet from Comey. People who act like they know but they don't really know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies