Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2017, 11:49 AM

12,149 posts, read 8,416,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Youtube videos from nutbags is not the same thing as evidence, I know that this is confusing to alot of people...

No,
But this video of Obama accusing Bush of lying to Congress as the basis for the rise of ISIS isn't exactly lip-synced...

www.youtube.com

Politics is a game to these idiots. Your problem is you still believe your idiot is better than the other side's idiot.

Old 03-20-2017, 11:50 AM

1,984 posts, read 1,700,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneMeyer View Post
Sorry but it's clear Trump is under investigation.
That's not what I heard him say. I heard him say they opened a CI investigation last July into whether Rusia tried to interfere in the election, and as a part of that investigation, whether there were links between anyone on the Trump campaign and the Russians and whether or not there was any coordination between anyone associated with the campaign and the Russians' efforts.

That is a far, far cry from saying "[a specific individual] is the subject of an investigation." In fact, it is so far away that it could be considered libelous.

Sorry; I'm a stickler for this particular detail, because I used to open federal cases on people. I know what it means in real life and I know what it implies.

Old 03-20-2017, 11:50 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,211,637 times
Since all of this FBI information is supposed to be so confidential - you have to wonder how the democrats knew so much about their alleged activity.

This smells of the military-industrial-complex trying to maintain the status quo and their budgets. When it gets serious - you have to lie.

Old 03-20-2017, 11:54 AM

5,731 posts, read 2,192,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Since all of this FBI information is supposed to be so confidential - you have to wonder how the democrats knew so much about their alleged activity.

This smells of the military-industrial-complex trying to maintain the status quo and their budgets. When it gets serious - you have to lie.
Yeah it smells alright. What's funny is if the liberals 'win' they end up with someone even more conservative than trump, good luck accusing Pence of working with Russians. So even if they win (which they won't) they still lose.

Old 03-20-2017, 11:54 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,832,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
No,
But this video of Obama accusing Bush of lying to Congress as the basis for the rise of ISIS isn't exactly lip-synced...

www.youtube.com

Politics is a game to these idiots. Your problem is you still believe your idiot is better than the other side's idiot.
And your problem is you think that anyone who doesn't like your idiot is automatically for the other idiot.

Old 03-20-2017, 11:56 AM

16,278 posts, read 10,408,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescue3 View Post
That's not what I heard him say. I heard him say they opened a CI investigation last July into whether Rusia tried to interfere in the election, and as a part of that investigation, whether there were links between anyone on the Trump campaign and the Russians and whether or not there was any coordination between anyone associated with the campaign and the Russians' efforts.

That is a far, far cry from saying "[a specific individual] is the subject of an investigation." In fact, it is so far away that it could be considered libelous.

Sorry; I'm a stickler for this particular detail, because I used to open federal cases on people. I know what it means in real life and I know what it implies.

I see it the same way, this is not an investigation on Donald Trump specifically, it is a broader investigation. Regardless what we did not hear is there is nothing to the story and they are closing the investigation. The have clearly found enough to continue the investigation and that can not possibly be good news to the Trump group.

I think we all know that this is a very serious allegation that should be looked at thoroughly. I think we also know that those saying there is nothing here would be doing a complete 180 and singing a totally different tune had Hillary won and these rumors swirled around her campaign. That is why their opinion carries such little weight.

Now about that wire tapping nonsense that has been debunked by everyone official who has weighed in on it.....

Old 03-20-2017, 11:59 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,725,169 times
MSNBC and CNN are broadcasting, live.

Fox News, not so much. Occasionally, a picture of Comey is shown in the corner while a Fox News provides slanted commentary.

I typically enjoy watching the different tactics media uses to communicate opinions, more so than the news, itself.

Old 03-20-2017, 12:00 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,340,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I see it the same way, this is not an investigation on Donald Trump specifically, it is a broader investigation. Regardless what we did not hear is there is nothing to the story and they are closing the investigation. The have clearly found enough to continue the investigation and that can not possibly be good news to the Trump group.

I think we all know that this is a very serious allegation that should be looked at thoroughly. I think we also know that those saying there is nothing here would be doing a complete 180 and singing a totally different tune had Hillary won and these rumors swirled around her campaign. That is why their opinion carries such little weight.

Now about that wire tapping nonsense that has been debunked by everyone official who has weighed in on it.....
This entire hearing is nothing but a show. Nothing happened today..

Are they going to investigate the real crime? CNN and Hillary getting questions in advanced? The DNC rigging the election for Hillary instead of Bernie? The leaks?

18,012 posts, read 27,456,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
I hope this administration goes down in flames. What an utter pre-school operation.

Morons, cheats and liars.
I bet you do, because since November 8th, y'alls lives came crashing down to one huge pile of Nothing-Burger™.

=)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitemsohard View Post
You were born recently I guess.
Obama took American forces out of Iraq, despite Bush's warnings.
You see the result now, utter global terrorism.
And Obama still hasn't apologized.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Wikileaks unveiled the collusion of Hillary with CNN.. Wikileaks unveiled the collusion of the Democratic party to take down Bernie..

If the Democrats and the liberal media hadn't have done that, they wouldn't have anything to release. The democrats own collusion took them down.
This.

I don't understand why people are blaming "Russia" or "Wikileaks" for the DNC's admitted flaws that they did.

I heard this analogy yesterday, but it's like your girlfriend going through your phone and finding out that you sent naked pics to another girl.

Instead of assuming the guilt of you sending naked pics to the other girl, you instead get mad at your girlfriend for going through your phone, and get mad at HER for not trusting you and not respecting your privacy, and ignoring the thing that YOU did wrong.

This is how I see it. How can you get mad at Wikileaks for simply exposing what the DNC did wrong and how they shunned Bernie, fed questions to Hillary during the debates, etc?

To me, it's hilarious that people still defend the DNC and put blame on Wikileaks and Comey for the election being lost. But I digress.
Well I don't digress. This is exactly why the DNC is such a huge POS and why they have exactly nothing but all of this desperation.

What disgusts me is how the supporters of the DNC and the MSM react to it, as if real Americans don't see right through their stupid desperation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
I can't wait for the hearings on Hillary... those will be classic.
Patience Mebucko, patience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
The Washington DC elites and establishment simply cannot deal with the fact that they lost the election.

And then you add that Trump won it, is just… It’s unacceptable. It’s a nightmare. It’s surreal.

To them, none of this is happening. It’s impossible to lose an election to Donald Trump. It’s impossible. It’s impossible that Hillary Clinton could lose an election to anybody, but to Donald Trump? Oh, my God, it’s even worse! So there has to be something to explain it. And that’s what all this is about.

It's all part of draining the swamp.
This.

Last edited by McGowdog; 03-20-2017 at 12:41 PM..

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
MSNBC and CNN are broadcasting, live.

Fox News, not so much. Occasionally, a picture of Comey is shown in the corner while a Fox News provides slanted commentary.

I typically enjoy watching the different tactics media uses to communicate opinions, more so than the news, itself.
It's another Dog and Pony show. Nothing else. Nothing ever comes from these things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies