Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2017, 02:35 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,478,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyinhouston View Post
Possible treason...as I stated previously.
treason??? that would be hitlery and obozo

Old 03-20-2017, 02:36 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,771,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
treason??? that would be hitlery and obozo
What enemy did they aid and abet? Why do you worship Trump so much? Did you know that's a sin?

Old 03-20-2017, 02:36 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JK508 View Post
Believe it or not, despite what you see from some posters on here, most of us liberals aren't jumping to a conclusion that any crimes have been committed. We just want a fair, thorough investigation, and the results will be what they will be.
One does have to wonder about Manafort though.

In the press conference, Sean Spicer was very abrupt regarding a question about Manafort and stated that "Manafort played a limited role for a limited period of time" which is obviously not the case. Campaign chairman.

So they are definitely trying to distance themselves from any Russian connections and Manafort is one of the prime subjects of the investigation.

Old 03-20-2017, 02:37 PM

19,746 posts, read 22,654,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
she smeared herself

Clinton lost because she is a proven liar
Candidate Hillary..."I'm for women".........................the real hillary........." the rapist was lured by the 15 yr old".... "all these tramps seduced my husband"

candidate Hillary..."I'm for minorities and blacks".......the real Hillary......"he's a n-word"

candidate Hillary...."I'm against the TTP"..........the real Hillary " I helped negotiate TTP, and Nafta was/is great"

candidate Hillary "woman should be paid the same".......the real Hillary 'everyone of my female staff is paid far less than my male staff'

Hillary "what difference does it make" . "lets move on from the past"........ I am sure ambassador Stevens and the others appreciate that hillary says what difference does it make

she proved that she is the MOST TWO-FACED POLITICAL CANDIDATE IN THE LAST 50 years

manning and snowden are traitors...but the left on CD hailed them as hero's...until snowden showed that Obama was snooping on millions of americans

the Russians didn't hack the election...quit spewing the lies of the fascist liberals

1. NO-ONE hacked the election, what was leaked was emails from Hillary and the dnc PRIOR to the election

2. the proof was a now dead DNC worker OUTED the DNC and Hitlery, and let the public fully know that hitlery was not what she appeared to be....he(the now dead leak) was a Bernie supporter

3. again Russia had ZERO to do with this, as the LEAK was a DNC insider who leaked to wikileaks

4. the leak was not a hack of an election..the election was never hacked....what it did was show the people just how crooked hitlery was, and she lost supporters who were on the fence

5. the "Russia Boogieman " is just another liberal lie
The FBI feels otherwise. Hmm?

Old 03-20-2017, 02:38 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,803,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Comey stated one of the e-mail hearings in the summer of 2016 that he was a registered Republican for most of his life but that he had switched to being an independent.

From his Wikipedia page:
Perhaps he's one of those moderate Republicans that got chased out by the crazies? Similar to the reason why I became an independent.
Interesting - I'd never heard that about Comey.

Lots of craziness in the GOP right now. Doesn't feel like there are many patriots left but I know they're out there. I follow Evan mcmullin on twitter - he seems like a good guy.

Old 03-20-2017, 02:42 PM

3,221 posts, read 1,737,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post

In the press conference, Sean Spicer was very abrupt regarding a question about Manafort and stated that "Manafort played a minor role for a short period of time" which is obviously not the case.

So they are definitely trying to distance themselves from any Russian connections and Manafort is one of the prime subjects of the investigation.
It's definitely curious. The dots are all there, they just haven't been connected yet. Maybe they will be, maybe not. We'll see.

The fact that Trump keeps acting like a cornered animal certainly doesn't help his case.

Old 03-20-2017, 02:43 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,105,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Interesting - I'd never heard that about Comey.

Lots of craziness in the GOP right now. Doesn't feel like there are many patriots left but I know they're out there. I follow Evan mcmullin on twitter - he seems like a good guy.
Well said, I keep hoping McMullin and John Kasich form a new center-right party to replace the Republicans. I think this is what Kasich is testing the waters for with his new book. He's also term limited and out of office in January 2019.

Old 03-20-2017, 02:44 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Interfered with voter registration rolls, spread disinformation propaganda, used Wikileaks and Guccifer 2.0 to hurt Clinton, spread fake news.

This is all common knowledge confirmed as a fact. Why is it so difficult for you to admit it? Why do you worship Trump so much?
what disinformation changed votes from Hillary to Trump?

Old 03-20-2017, 02:45 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,095,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post

In the press conference, Sean Spicer was very abrupt regarding a question about Manafort and stated that "Manafort played a limited role for a limited period of time" which is obviously not the case. Campaign chairman.

Actually, Manafort was brought in for the convention, because he is one of the best at that role. Manafort was never going to head the campaign longterm.

Old 03-20-2017, 02:48 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Tweets now coming from official Potus account.
The guy never learns does he?

A running commentary on the hearings while they are happening? By the so-called president who started all this crap with his irresponsible tweets and then demanded this investigation?

Not cool.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies