Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you regret voting for Trump
Yes, I wish I hadn't voted for Trump 11 6.71%
No, I'm looking forward to making Russia, I mean America, great again 31 18.90%
I didn't vote for Trump and never would 122 74.39%
Voters: 164. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2017, 06:33 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,904,543 times

Advertisements

I've seen some man-in-the-street interviews on local TV (Florida) and national TV; also some focus groups on national TV.

Lately there have been more tRUMP voters willing to express their doubts with Glorious Leader.

This will grow. It's hard to admit one's mistakes, let alone in public.

The polls show a steady erosion of support for President Bonkers. The last Gallup has him at only 37% favorable with 57% UNfavorable. If he sinks more, not only will the man-on-the-street voice their displeasure with him, but low polls will allow GOP elected officials to distance themselves from him and his more outrageous positions, such as the wall, the Muslim ban, etc.

Old 03-21-2017, 06:33 AM

1,711 posts, read 1,902,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by videobruce View Post
You should look up the definition first before you shoot your Republican mouth off! Hey, where is your assault riflen next to your bible?

Fascism | Define Fascism at Dictionary.com

If that isn't calling the kettle black, nothing is!
"A fascist is a follower of a political philosophy characterized by authoritarian views and a strong central government — and no tolerance for opposing opinions."

You want to put people in prison for how they voted. That's fascist.

ps. I don't own any guns. I don't know if the bible is true or not. If it is it's not literal.

Old 03-21-2017, 06:41 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,089,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Speak for yourself. I know plenty of intelligent Republicans and Independents who were pulling for Kasich. Unfortunately, their party has been overrun with .... different types of people.
Like it or not, personality wins elections.

I lean Libertarian myself, but even in this election where people were presented with two horrible choices.....Johnson didn't stand a chance.

Why?

He's just not electable....

And neither was Kasich.

Old 03-21-2017, 06:44 AM

1,711 posts, read 1,902,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
I've seen some man-in-the-street interviews on local TV (Florida) and national TV; also some focus groups on national TV.

Lately there have been more tRUMP voters willing to express their doubts with Glorious Leader.

This will grow. It's hard to admit one's mistakes, let alone in public.

The polls show a steady erosion of support for President Bonkers. The last Gallup has him at only 37% favorable with 57% UNfavorable. If he sinks more, not only will the man-on-the-street voice their displeasure with him, but low polls will allow GOP elected officials to distance themselves from him and his more outrageous positions, such as the wall, the Muslim ban, etc.
Gallup poll: 32% express even a fair amount of trust in the media.

Old 03-21-2017, 06:45 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Another ridiculous poll.

Russia had nothing to do with the election, and Trump does not have a "Russian connection." There has been "no evidence" of any Russian connection or influence on our election, according to the FBI.

Will any Leftist admit that fact, or are you going to keep beating this drum?

Old 03-21-2017, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Not sure how he bills himself, but he is definitely useless.
Comey has been protecting the Clinton's for years. Trump should get rid of him.

Old 03-21-2017, 06:52 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
Once the health-care law is passed through and signed and in effect,you too many.

Old 03-21-2017, 06:57 AM

2,691 posts, read 1,667,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by videobruce View Post
You and all like you should be put in the same Russian prison that Trump belongs in!
You narrow minded Republicans are pathetically sick at best.
What an arrogant attitude you have towards others. How would it feel like if they said about throwing you in prison for your attitude. Have you not heard of freedom of choice in voting.

Old 03-21-2017, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Try to keep up mollyblthe!

Trump is in the basket of "deplorables and irredeemables" with people like me.

I work for a living, obey the law, care for my family, love my country (hell, I even served in the US Marine Corp when I was young), but in your world, it's people like me that are the problem, and I understand that.

If you hate someone like Trump, you also hate someone like me, and if you hate someone like me you cannot love America because people like me are the heart and soul of America.
Very well said, and I'm with you. I served in the Navy proudly. I consider myself a patriot, and I love Trump, my President, who may well turn out to be the greatest President yet.

Obama was a scum bag, a traitor, and he hated America. Hillary was like him.

I support Trump and applaud him for standing strong in the face of a media, and the Leftist Democrat Oabma loyalists who are out to destroy him, along with America.

The reason they hate him is because he is undoing the "progressive" (and oppressive) Police State they created in the image of a European style government under the E.U.

Old 03-21-2017, 06:59 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Look, there are still Republicans who think Nixon was framed. Some people are like Trump, they never want to be wrong. I don't care if you had all the evidence in the world on Trump nothing would change for some people as far as how they feel about the Orange Clown....
Kind of like the dems with their pajama boy Osama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies