Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2017, 09:38 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Russia has already engaged in hybrid warfare against us. Why are you content to let Russia control and attack us? Since when do we bow down to dictatorships?
huh? But Obama said "The ’80s called, they want their foreign policy back"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2017, 09:40 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
I just got a private message from a liberal calling me $#@&& pigheaded idiot in all caps....Lmao. Yes.. libs are out of control and unhinged. Lol...Go Trump!
LOL, something you posted must have caused yet another liberal melt down? I've received the same type of private messages LOL

Old 03-20-2017, 09:40 PM

12,199 posts, read 7,223,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
What I find interesting is that rabid Trump supporters are surprisingly open minded. They can accept any explanation Trump gives even if it's 180 degrees from what he said yesterday.
What 180° change are you talking about?

Old 03-20-2017, 09:44 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,616,175 times
Quote:
I just got a private message from a liberal calling me $#@&& pigheaded idiot in all caps....Lmao. Yes.. libs are out of control and unhinged. Lol...Go Trump!
How do you know it was a liberal?

Old 03-20-2017, 09:46 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,186,882 times
Only libs become unhinged like that...It's common sense. C'mon now...

Old 03-20-2017, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Only libs become unhinged like that...It's common sense. C'mon now...
Trump is unhinged all the time. He must be a liberal.

Old 03-20-2017, 09:51 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,494,478 times
Don't waste your time with this troll he never answers your questions

Old 03-20-2017, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Don't waste your time with this troll he never answers your questions
He just repeats the same things he has heard from the fake Trump news and others in his herd. Intelligence is not strong with this one.

Good night to this thread.

Old 03-20-2017, 10:08 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,661,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
He just repeats the same things he has heard from the fake Trump news and others in his herd. Intelligence is not strong with this one.

Good night to this thread.
Good night indeed.

Old 03-20-2017, 10:14 PM

14,775 posts, read 8,106,589 times
Quote:
Seems that democratic politicians, the liberal media, and most liberals...are strenuously pushing for war with Russia. This is scary business, in my opinion. No country is perfect, but this incessant demonization and disdain for Russia is obsessive with the left. I'm concerned about the left over them kicking off world war 3 with this obsession of theirs. Just my opinion and views.
Liberals want war with Russia? Uh, no.
Nobody really wants war with Russia. But you have to realistically sit back and take stock of who your
friends are and who your enemies are. Russia is not our friend.

I Find this business of Trump who is seemingly dicing and trying to step away from the countries who have always been our closest allies and friends, countries who share a mutual respect and have usually been supportive to us (countries who have had our backs in the past, when it really counted) and draw closer to Putin and Russia who are honestly not to be trusted.

They have also recently engaged in cyber espionage against America and it's interests. And interfered
for whatever reason in our electoral process. Putin is a dictator and a murderer, you have to be delusional if you consider him a friend or an ally that should be trusted.

I am starting to wonder if Russia hasn't infiltrated and took over America already with the election of Trump...all without a single shot being fired.

You may laud throwing our friends and allies under the bus, in favor of Bully Putin and Russia, because
you are so scared of him, but most Americans aren't. Just because we don't want to stab our allies in the
back so we can embrace evil, doesn't mean that we want world war III - not at all. But, we want to stand tall with our allies and our Friends against tyrannic dictators with evil agenda's that threaten
the world as we know it.

Russia and Putin cannot be trusted. Period. But I don't want war. But you have to know what your priorities are and who your friends are. This shift of our friends being our enemies and our enemies being our friend, is deeply disturbing, and it would be to anyone with even one or two brain cells of critical thinking skills left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies