Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2017, 09:39 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,658,298 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Straight from Joseph Stalin.
You're calling me Joseph Stalin? Wow! I must really scare you. Why so scared bentbow? I thought trumpsters loved Russian authoritarians? Don't worry though, Trump will keep you stuffed with Russians like a Russian doll. Personally, I think you, like other trumpsters hate to be challenged on the facts just like your dear leader. Like Nicholson said maybe you can't handle the truth.

Last edited by biggunsmallbrains; 03-22-2017 at 10:06 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2017, 09:44 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,819,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
I like how you readily believed every slanderous conspiracy against Clinton. Yet, the Trump-Russia connection is so preposterous. You may want to examine your title as a "philosopher."
Oh I just assumed he put that there as a joke.

Old 03-22-2017, 09:46 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I agree that is it is ridiculous how furious they are digging for the muck .

It is an attempt to over throw the Trump Presidency. There is a petition going around to negate the election and the more dirt that is dug up and or made up might actually sway public opinion to put pressure on those who could remove Trump.

The Senate panel grilled Gorsuch with stupid questions hoping to trip him up so they could deny him.

Romney lost to Obama when the dirt of his "binder full of women" HOW DARE THAT SEXIST and "putting the dog in a crate on the roof of the car" HE HATES ANIMALS was used against him.

Why do they dig so deep on the Republicans but barely scratch the surface on or even cover the mess that the Democrats have made?

Democrat Hypocrisy is a selective shovel.
Same could be said for Republicans.

They ignore the misdeeds of their guys while trying to crucify Democrats over anything and everything. They even routinely resort to flat out fabrication when they lack something genuine to whine about.

Just look at how Republicans pretended to care about Benghazi and Hillary's emails, but when Trump discusses national security in a crowded restaurant, or the Trump administration uses private servers to hide communications, or the Trump administrations hires a bunch of people who've colluded with foreign states, or Trump comes out and lies directly to the American people on a regular basis, they deny it all and go right on worshiping him.

Democrats certainly have their blinders, but they're not nearly as disconnected from reality as the Republican base.

Old 03-22-2017, 09:51 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,226,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Same could be said for Republicans.

They ignore the misdeeds of their guys while trying to crucify Republicans/Trump Voters/Trump over anything and everything. They even routinely resort to flat out fabrication when they lack something genuine to whine about.
Fixed it for you.

Quote:
Just look at how Republicans pretended to care about Benghazi and Hillary's emails, but when Trump discusses national security in a crowded restaurant, or the Trump administration uses private servers to hide communications, or the Trump administrations hires a bunch of people who've colluded with foreign states, or Trump comes out and lies directly to the American people on a regular basis, they deny it all and go right on worshiping him.

Democrats certainly have their blinders, but they're not nearly as disconnected from reality as the Republican base.
LOL! All of a sudden the left/libs have standards?

Please.

Old 03-23-2017, 04:39 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,557,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Oh I just assumed he put that there as a joke.
It's a joke, alright, he just doesn't realize it.

Old 03-23-2017, 06:52 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,444,617 times
Talking You're funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvbostons7489 View Post
Your saying it's false because you don't believe George Soros is paying politicians to overthrow Trump. Soros will stop at nothing to get Trump out. He says he wants Trump to fail. He made a speech in Switzerland to the Billionaires a month ago and he just made another 265 billions of dollars.
Prove it.

Old 03-23-2017, 06:53 AM

27,019 posts, read 13,262,515 times
Quote:
Straight from Joseph Stalin.
It was Stalin's State Prosecutor Andrey Vyshinsky, who first coined the phrase 'Give me a man and I will find the crime', he was obviously an extremely fair and unbiased man.

Old 03-23-2017, 07:02 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,469,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
I like how you readily believed every slanderous conspiracy against Clinton. Yet, the Trump-Russia connection is so preposterous. You may want to examine your title as a "philosopher."

I like how you made your entire post about me.
I'm flattered you have an obsession with me.
Do you need a reach around?

Old 03-23-2017, 07:06 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,469,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
You're calling me Joseph Stalin? Wow! I must really scare you. Why so scared bentbow? I thought trumpsters loved Russian authoritarians? Don't worry though, Trump will keep you stuffed with Russians like a Russian doll. Personally, I think you, like other trumpsters hate to be challenged on the facts just like your dear leader. Like Nicholson said maybe you can't handle the truth.

"Bring me a man and I will find you a crime"
These are words straight from Joseph Stalin's mouth. It is a Stalin quote. You didn't know that?
Repeating history, because of ignorance of history.

Old 03-23-2017, 07:19 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,923,178 times
Quote:
"Bring me a man and I will find you a crime"
These are words straight from Joseph Stalin's mouth. It is a Stalin quote. You didn't know that?
Repeating history, because of ignorance of history.
Investigating Trump for Russian ties= turning into Soviet Russia?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies