Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 08:52 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,478,139 times

Advertisements

all this hoopla about trump and Russia....and no one seems to want to remember history and the Clinton Russia connection

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...m-company.html

The media ignores Clinton

the Clintons/gore/Kerry/Obama/pelosi are neck deep in this also

trump whether you like him or not...may just drain the swamp (and he may fall down that drain also) of all the ilk from both parties
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2017, 08:53 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,614,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
all this hoopla about trump and Russia....and no one seems to want to remember history and the Clinton Russia connection

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...m-company.html

The media ignores Clinton

the Clintons/gore/Kerry/Obama/pelosi are neck deep in this also

trump whether you like him or not...may just drain the swamp (and he may fall down that drain also) of all the ilk from both parties
I hope they all go down the drain and when I say all I am including current and former members of congress and current and former presidents.

They don't work for us.

Old 03-23-2017, 08:54 AM

3,992 posts, read 2,457,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
I'm not a Dem - sorry. We'll wait for the proof of fake news on Zerohedge as previous poster alleged.
so continue to wallow in your ignorance and prove my point for me- thanks!

Old 03-23-2017, 08:54 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,832,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
This is REALLY legit. It got my attention that bombshell is all caps and bolded.
I didn't read it because it didn't have "WOW!" or "AMAZING!" in the title.

Old 03-23-2017, 08:56 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
so continue to wallow in your ignorance and prove my point for me- thanks!
Yet you haven't pointed out a single thing that is fake about that article.

Meanwhile,

Trump was proved 100% correct, yet again.

Last edited by WaldoKitty; 03-23-2017 at 09:05 AM..

Old 03-23-2017, 09:00 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,224,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Yet you haven't point out a single thing that is fake about that article.

Meanwhile,

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Mrs.KellyAnne Conway.

Old 03-23-2017, 09:03 AM

3,992 posts, read 2,457,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Yet you haven't point out a single thing that is fake about that article.

Meanwhile,

the hyperloop of ignorance you live in is astounding. Any time someone points out how dumb your links and it's stories are and how easily they are disproven you call them lefty. I pointed out about your issue regarding an argument from ignorance,you can't dispel it so you ignore it, and continue to double down on your ignorance and call people "lefties" for not buying into your crap.

Old 03-23-2017, 09:04 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,614,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
the hyperloop of ignorance you live in is astounding. Any time someone points out how dumb your links and it's stories are and how easily they are disproven you call them lefty. I pointed out about your issue regarding an argument from ignorance,you can't dispel it so you ignore it, and continue to double down on your ignorance and call people "lefties" for not buying into your crap.
That is the mindset of the ZeroHedge believers.

Old 03-23-2017, 09:27 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,371,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
The website Media Bias Fact Check rates Zero Hedge as "strong" on the conspiracy theory scale, one notch away from "tinfoil hat."

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/

Oh, and @illtaketwoplease, do you have a link for this story from any other news outlet? Even Fox News? No, you don't. Because even though Fox News leans right, they're not going to cover a fake story that would blow up in their face.

But please....continue to talk about the "BOMBSHELL" that is only being covered by a known conspiracy theory website. LMAO!

Dave Van Zandt is certainly entitled to his own opinion.

I don't see how that is relevant though.

Freedom Watch is making the claim that they are representing a whistle blower that has been blown off repeatedly by investigators.

For all we know this guy could be the next Snowden.

Old 03-23-2017, 09:27 AM

3,398 posts, read 5,104,724 times
I click the link, first time ever on zerohedge. If, and I say if, this is true it is a bombshell. Are you people saying CIA / NSA Whistleblower Dennis Montgomery doesn't have 47 hard drives and over 600 million pages of information? What about the 4 page letter to rep Nunes? I don't know. Just asking. How do you know its not true?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies