U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-23-2017, 09:30 AM
 
9,843 posts, read 5,722,389 times
Reputation: 9746

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noc View Post
Can't understand why this guy threw away his life like that. Wanted to kill a black man, why? He should have just threw himself out of a plane over N.Korea parachute in and go apesh!#. Save everyone the headache.
What life? Another hateful loser with nothing going for him. There are too many of those out there now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-23-2017, 09:34 AM
 
Location: Jewel Lake (Sagle) Idaho
25,338 posts, read 16,290,366 times
Reputation: 14070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
Im curious how many people will call him a thug and a savage, and say he should be immediately killed.
He's a thug and a savage and should be executed immediately after a fair trial. Oh, and I bet the people that share a pigmentation level with him will not riot in the streets when he is put down.

It's a shame the victim lived in a state that made it so hard for him to have a means of defending himself. Would like this story a lot better if it was about a man who brought a sword to a gun fight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-23-2017, 09:37 AM
 
8,666 posts, read 6,341,325 times
Reputation: 3761
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Put me down as #1.

What's next?
No you did not call him a thug or savage. The thought never came to your mind until the person you quoted called out the truth. You likely thought he was "mentally unstable" and in need of some type of help. Right now you are just trying to prove him wrong.....otherwise you would have came out and said it before he did.....like you probably did about Michael Brown or Travon Martin. If no one prompted you.....you would have never stated such. You are just trying to prove to others that you are something that you are not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-23-2017, 09:44 AM
 
506 posts, read 226,145 times
Reputation: 812
Hope he gets what's coming to him good, hard, and fast. What a racist thug.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-23-2017, 09:58 AM
 
Location: H-Tine, Texas
6,742 posts, read 3,870,112 times
Reputation: 8522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
He's a thug and a savage and should be executed immediately after a fair trial. Oh, and I bet the people that share a pigmentation level with him will not riot in the streets when he is put down.

It's a shame the victim lived in a state that made it so hard for him to have a means of defending himself. Would like this story a lot better if it was about a man who brought a sword to a gun fight.
Show me one story where people of a different pigmentation level () rioted over someone who went around murdering/attempting to murder a bunch of innocent people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-23-2017, 10:26 AM
 
Location: SGV
21,774 posts, read 8,149,499 times
Reputation: 8741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
No you did not call him a thug or savage. The thought never came to your mind until the person you quoted called out the truth. You likely thought he was "mentally unstable" and in need of some type of help. Right now you are just trying to prove him wrong.....otherwise you would have came out and said it before he did.....like you probably did about Michael Brown or Travon Martin. If no one prompted you.....you would have never stated such. You are just trying to prove to others that you are something that you are not.
Whoa!

That was harsh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-23-2017, 10:26 AM
 
11,378 posts, read 3,697,067 times
Reputation: 5427
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Show me one story where people of a different pigmentation level () rioted over someone who went around murdering/attempting to murder a bunch of innocent people.
Michael Brown tried to grab the cops gun and WOULD have murdered him if he had the chance to do so. There were riots because he was rightfully put down. Do you really want to go this route?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-23-2017, 10:31 AM
 
13,480 posts, read 9,602,375 times
Reputation: 17435
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Put me down as #1.

What's next?
Me too. Off with his head.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-23-2017, 10:33 AM
 
Location: Central Florida
3,048 posts, read 1,570,392 times
Reputation: 10172
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
Me too. Off with his head.
Ditto.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-23-2017, 10:34 AM
 
Location: Sonoran Desert, AZ
2,842 posts, read 1,164,944 times
Reputation: 6058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
No you did not call him a thug or savage. The thought never came to your mind until the person you quoted called out the truth. You likely thought he was "mentally unstable" and in need of some type of help. Right now you are just trying to prove him wrong.....otherwise you would have came out and said it before he did.....like you probably did about Michael Brown or Travon Martin. If no one prompted you.....you would have never stated such. You are just trying to prove to others that you are something that you are not.
Could I borrow your crystal ball or whatever it is you use to read other people's thoughts? Or are you merely projecting your own thought process on to other posters? I'm sure you would have "never stated such" unless No-Recess posted what he did, so pot meet kettle.

(I threw in a few gratuitous eye rolls since you seem to like them so much..)

Have a nice day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top