Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 11:15 AM

78,385 posts, read 60,566,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
People who falsify crimes need stiff penalties - not just for lying, but for falsely accusing other individuals, skewing crime stats, creating controversy, and tying up precious investigative sources that are needed to fight REAL crime.
100% agree.

About 30 years ago a doctor around Milwaukee killed his wife and blamed it on a black guy breaking into their home. Story unraveled leading to race riots. He ended up in prison where he was beaten to death)

Then there was the Tawana Brawley incident which sparked HUGE protests etc.

These kinds of fake stories are IMO deserving of felony status.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2017, 11:16 AM

1,378 posts, read 737,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LesserSeneca View Post
There have been lots of women who lie about rape and assault, especially from black men. For some reason they think that makes the crime "worse"?

Anyway, I think they should have to do the same time as the accused "rapists" would have to do if the crime actually occurred.

Time to start chopping the hands off of these hoaxers.
I think you are right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
She is eightTEEN.
So is someone who is nineTEEN, but they are still an adult? This is just a different way to spin things. At 18, you are an adult in every state, like it or not.

Old 03-23-2017, 11:17 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,561,042 times
At a low estimate, 85% of reported rapes are either false or can't be proven

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/cri...justice-system

This one gives pretty good idea.

For 310 reported rapes, 57 lead to arrest, 11 go to prosecutors, 7 convictions and 6 incarcerations.

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/per...exual-violence

It also says 70% of rapes are committed by people known to the victims. So, let's be generous and call it 50%, 155 cases the victims knew who did it.

Some of the cases referred to prosecutors would include the convictions, and convictions would include incarcerations. Let's again be generous and combine all of them together: 11+7+6 =24.

There you go, at a low estimate, 85% of reported rapes are either false or can't be proven (24/155).

That's an astonishingly high number!

Keep in mind both men and women are being sexually assault at roughly the same rate.

Male rape in America: A new study reveals that men are sexually assaulted almost as often as women.

Old 03-23-2017, 01:11 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,327,383 times
Yeah, when a white person claims a black person did something, the system mobilizes hard and fast. The sexual-assaulting black man is a very old propaganda tool. And we just saw that Emmit Til lady admit she lied.

Old 03-23-2017, 01:20 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,298,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron210 View Post
Teen Arrested After Lying About Gang Rape « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

So this woman, goes in and lies to everyone, claiming that she was raped by 3 black men. Wow, so she knew that it would be more believable that way, that's why she said 3 black men and not 3 white men i suppose.

Notice also how she is 18, but they still call her a teen when she is obviously an adult now.

Anyways, I hope she gets whats coming to her and they lock her up for a long time.
No surprise here. In many instances when people falsely report crimes they almost always paint the suspect as a minority.

Old 03-23-2017, 01:34 PM

5,658 posts, read 6,275,152 times
Idiot. At least she didn't directly name actual people. Had she done that I'd say "filing a false report" should be the least of the charges against her.

Old 03-23-2017, 02:32 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,034,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Wow-

She can join all the black hoaxsters like Tawana Brawley and the Duke Lacrosse stripper.

Figured you would excuse her behavior. Anyway sorry to bother you-I'll let you go to your Klan meeting "Doctor"

Old 03-23-2017, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
Yeah, when a white person claims a black person did something, the system mobilizes hard and fast. The sexual-assaulting black man is a very old propaganda tool. And we just saw that Emmit Til lady admit she lied.
Say what? They busted her for lying and you're in here yet again talking about "white people" as if she got away with it.

Contrast the treatment of the accusers and the accused in the Duke Lacrosse case to this one.

"System mobilizes hard and fast" in this white girls favor relative to the Duke lacrosse accuser for example? That's just your racist BS as usual.

At least you got Emmit Til right, he was killed by a bunch of racist pricks. Be careful staring to hard into that abyss but I'm afraid it's too late.

Last edited by Mathguy; 03-23-2017 at 03:10 PM..

Old 03-23-2017, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
Figured you would excuse her behavior. Anyway sorry to bother you-I'll let you go to your Klan meeting "Doctor"
I'm missing the part where he excused her behavior by including her with two other famous false rape stories?

Perhaps I'm reading differently than you, could you point out the part of their post?

Old 03-23-2017, 03:05 PM

17,400 posts, read 11,972,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron210 View Post
I think you are right!

So is someone who is nineTEEN, but they are still an adult? This is just a different way to spin things. At 18, you are an adult in every state, like it or not.
This is hysterical. Coming from the same folks that called Michael Brown a child are now attacking this girl.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies