Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 08:44 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,056,348 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Eighteen. She is a teenager even if she's legally an adult. I'm not defending her lying about rape here, just pointing out how she's still called a teen.

By the way, I hate fake reports of any crime. It makes people less willing to believe the true crimes when they happen. There has been a lot of false reports lately. I'm glad the police don't let them get away with it.
We're living in the era of gynocentrism. False accusations have reached an all time high. And it seems lately, most making those claims are white females. Yet, they still get a slap on the wrist by the white supremacist gynocentric courts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2017, 09:02 PM

610 posts, read 533,177 times
So what's happened to Hillary "she deserves to be believed" Clinton? Why isn't she speaking up?

Old 03-23-2017, 09:43 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
The story made headlines after Talbott’s then-fiancé, Sam Hollingsworth, reported her missing on March 8. He told FOX 4 he asked a neighbor to check on her and that neighbor found her keys and a shoe on the ground outside her apartment.

Hollingsworth says he is now moving on after the terrible betrayal.He said he and Talbott had an argument the day she turned up at the church about the couple moving after he joined the army but can't explain why she'd allegedly stage a rape.

“I was hurt. It was hard to take in whenever I found out about everything,” he said. “Somebody that I actually trusted and was planning on spending the rest of my life with could do something like this to me and everybody else in this community.”

Sam Hollingsworth should consider himself lucky. He should circle March 8th on his calendar and celebrate it every year.

Old 03-23-2017, 10:05 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,838,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua
Its a misdemeanor.

If she had pegged it on someone it would have been far worse.
Ya thankfully she didnt!

Old 03-28-2017, 11:53 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,034,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I'm missing the part where he excused her behavior by including her with two other famous false rape stories?

Perhaps I'm reading differently than you, could you point out the part of their post?
*sigh Do I REALLY have to explain it to you????? I see no no one else had any difficulty understanding my point!! I could, and started to BUT quickly realized that would involve talking about the mindset and thought process of another poster, which is a no-no here-not to mention I would rather not try to understand certain mindsets. Neither of you are anywhere near worth the trouble

There simply are some things that shouldn't need explaining to anyone of minimal intelligence/common sense. Again, one can;t help but notice you're the only one who didn't grasp it. Read it again-slowly if necessary- until it becomes clear.

Old 03-29-2017, 12:05 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
It's Texas. Surprise.

And if she'd held fast to her story, the local cops and prosecutor would've FOUND 3 blacks to railroad and they'd be doing life in prison without parole. Believe that..even without any evidence. They would've manufactured all the evidence they needed. And it would've stuck like crazy glue.

Old 03-29-2017, 12:31 AM

8,323 posts, read 15,168,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LesserSeneca View Post
There have been lots of women who lie about rape and assault, especially from black men. For some reason they think that makes the crime "worse"?
It's not that they think it makes the crime "worse", it's that they know it makes the crime more believable and will garner them more support.

It's pretty well documented that black men receive harsher sentences when the victim is a white woman rather than a black woman or man of any race. While not explicitly racist in intent, the implicit bias is still present; especially for people who were alive in the 60's and 70's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LesserSeneca View Post
Anyway, I think they should have to do the same time as the accused "rapists" would have to do if the crime actually occurred.

Time to start chopping the hands off of these hoaxers.
I agree. Flagrant fabrications like this should be reprimanded heavily. Perhaps not... actually cutting off their hands... but perhaps a sentence that includes prison time and having to register as a sex offender for a couple of years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies