Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2017, 08:44 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,328,096 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
Should be an interesting couple of weeks if these documents are as advertised.

Potential 'smoking gun' showing Obama administration spied on Trump team, source says | Fox News

I have no problem with that. If Trump's team was communicating with a foreign country and threating the US government, they should have be spied on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2017, 08:58 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
Jake Tapper: But how is he right if he said that he was, he said Obama wire tapped him at Trump Towers?

Devin Nunes: No, he's not right about that Jake. but as you know I told you that, I think many times.

Today wiretapping, includes electronic wireless surveillance.
Trump is 70. Anything listened in on or intercepting is wiretapping to a 70 year old, who has been around wired phones longer than wireless.

Old 03-24-2017, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Bwahahaha.

I read it. I knew I recognized the name of the "whistleblower". Yup. Bwahahhahha
Montgomery is a legendary scam artist. You folks fall for anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
They'll believe anything. Trump voters lack critical thinking skills. It's sad, really, that an industrialized nation can have so many stupid people in it.

Then why is the NSA giving up the documents mentioned and Nunes just denied giving up the name of the whistleblower. Citing, there is more than a few whistleblowers and if "I" expose them to "you" there will no longer be crucial information coming in.
Manafort is demanding to be heard, just like Roger Stone.

Old 03-24-2017, 09:04 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
They'll believe anything. Trump voters lack critical thinking skills. It's sad, really, that an industrialized nation can have so many stupid people in it.
Gotta love when the people who supported Hillary post such foolishness. Talk about stupid.

Old 03-24-2017, 09:11 AM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It would be nice to see what you're talking about. Without it, we have nothing to believe you.
montgomery scammed ( among others ) sheriff joe arpaio and mike zullo for hundreds of thousands of dollars for information that arpaio admitted in court was "junk" and arpaio's own expert consultants dubbed montgomery a "total FRAUD".

https://www.scribd.com/document/2895...ry-Hard-Drives

Old 03-24-2017, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
montgomery scammed ( among others ) sheriff joe arpaio and mike zullo for hundreds of thousands of dollars for information that arpaio admitted in court was "junk" and arpaio's own expert consultants dubbed montgomery a "total FRAUD".

https://www.scribd.com/document/2895...ry-Hard-Drives

The intelligence is said to leave no doubt the Obama administration, in its closing days, was using the cover of legitimate surveillance on foreign targets to spy on President-elect Trump.

This is going to make Watergate look like Kindergarten. The NSA is cooperating and supplying the documents Nunes has viewed and more, showing Obama colluded with the cover of deep state surveillance, to spy on Trump and all his close circle. Just to dig dirt, to use for political capital(blackmail)

Old 03-24-2017, 09:26 AM

18,015 posts, read 27,463,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
It might do you trumpissts some good to understand the meaning of the word "potential". You seem to think it means that something is a done deal.

potential

[puh-ten-shuh l]

adjective 1. possible, as opposed to actual: the potential uses of nuclear energy.

2. capable of being or becoming: a potential danger to safety.

3. Grammar. expressing possibility: the potential subjunctive in Latin; the potential use of can in I can go.

4. Archaic. potent1 .

noun 5. possibility; potentiality: an investment that has little growth potential.

6. a latent excellence or ability that may or may not be developed.

7. Grammar.
  1. a potential aspect, mood, construction, case, etc.
  2. a form in the potential.

8. Electricity. electric potential (def 1).

9. Mathematics, Physics. a type of function from which the intensity of a field may be derived, usually by differentiation.

10. someone or something that is considered a worthwhile possibility: The list of job applications has been narrowed to half a dozen potentials.
Potential means voltage, aka IR or current in amps * resistance in ohms , such as the potential to do work, where work is measured in volts and power is measured in watts.

Watts of power can also be expressed as I*V or I^2R where P^2/r gives you watts as well.

There are also kinetic descriptions of Work that can be described along with the electrical ones, as I learned in calc-based Physics I II and III.

Any time you'd like to have a discussion about electricity or Ohm's Law in general, let's take it over to the Science and technology subforum, shall we?

Oh, and btw, I'm a Republican Trump-voting Electrical Engineer.

Last edited by McGowdog; 03-24-2017 at 09:42 AM..

Old 03-24-2017, 09:51 AM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
The intelligence is said to ...
this is the same stuff montgomery was pitching to arpaio in 2015. once again, arpaio's words in court & under oath. it's "junk".

Old 03-24-2017, 09:55 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,635,682 times
Quote:
Then why is the NSA giving up the documents mentioned and Nunes just denied giving up the name of the whistleblower. Citing, there is more than a few whistleblowers and if "I" expose them to "you" there will no longer be crucial information coming in.
Manafort is demanding to be heard, just like Roger Stone.
so lets get this straight.

Nunes, is refusing tell the committee members or tell the Democratic ranking member....

surely that means he is a big fat liar? what other reason could there be... Oh, he has no source other than Trump.

Old 03-24-2017, 10:08 AM

302 posts, read 182,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=49a_...1MlXq4EE3da.99

Maxine Waters: ‘Obama Has Put In Place’ Secret Database With ‘Everything On Everyone’
Blabbermouth Maxine gave Obama up. She can't keep a secret.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies