Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2017, 08:45 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,203,206 times

Advertisements

I call BS on the fake stat of 264 fatalities caused by "right wing extremists since 2001".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2017, 09:49 PM

911 posts, read 587,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
I call BS on the fake stat of 264 fatalities caused by "right wing extremists since 2001".
Of course you do. But for people interested in following credible sources, its no problem.

Old 04-16-2017, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
I'm not a huge fan of any war hawk policies (including Obama's destabilization policies that pretty much ruined Ukraine, Libya among others, and Trump's recent attack in Syria) but I strongly disagree that "it doesn't make sense that Assad would use poison gas against his people".

Have you actually been paying attention to what Assad forces have been doing the past 5 years?
It doesn't make sense because it isn't true in the first place. Assad doesn't need to use chemical weapons against his own people, THEY AREN'T THE ONES FIGHTING HIM.

The chemical weapons in Syria are Libya's stockpile that the CIA and State Department were running into Syria and giving to The Muslim Brotherhood (aka ISIS, aka Al Qaeda in Iraq and the Levant, aka a bunch of other Shi'ite factions that all come together as "the rebels").

This is the FOURTH instance of Obama aiding ISIS: Iraq, Egypt, Libya, and now Syria. He gave them cash, weapons, training, and logistical and operational support.

So yah, the idea of Assad bombing his own citizens with chemical weapons is a lie, a massive lie brought to you by the same proven liars that said Benghazi was about a video, that the IRS didn't target Obama's political enemies, and that the NSA didn't spy on Americans.

This cadre of filthy liars aka the "deep state" is still attempting to subvert and overthrow America's government, along with many other governments around the world, some of which I've just mentioned in this post.

Old 04-16-2017, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleysOwl View Post
Of course you do. But for people interested in following credible sources, its no problem.
You haven't cited any credible sources. You linked to a website for a hate group, after scrolling down thru ten pages and 3-4 years worth of nonsense stories about "right wing extremists" in which nobody was hurt let alone killed, I gave up.

Old 04-17-2017, 07:51 AM

Quote:
You haven't cited any credible sources. You linked to a website for a hate group, after scrolling down thru ten pages and 3-4 years worth of nonsense stories about "right wing extremists" in which nobody was hurt let alone killed, I gave up.
Heres how it works:
Unlawful, violent incidents happen
Police respond
They document arrests
Cases go to courts
Convictions are recorded
News media cover each stage of the above.

The "credible sources" are the recorded documents of law enforcement and courts.

When persons like yourself are disinclined to believe events as reported based on public records, those records are available as publicly accessible documents. Every one of those incidents (which did include murders, you just didnt actually read through them due to your biases) were recorded and reported on by multiple media. The credible for profit media follow journalistic ethical guidelines of multi validation and multiverifications. Regardless of political leanings and inserted opinionations, the facts reported are verified.

These media are also competing with ech other. If they find errors or "fake reporting" they are on it against each other like ticks on a dog in bog brush.

So, public agency documentation exists for every one of those incidents and you can call or write police departments (which arent typically liberal Obama loving agencies) and courts and verify yourself.

Old 04-17-2017, 07:56 AM

Quote:
It doesn't make sense because it isn't true in the first place. Assad doesn't need to use chemical weapons against his own people, THEY AREN'T THE ONES FIGHTING HIM.

The chemical weapons in Syria are Libya's stockpile that the CIA and State Department were running into Syria and giving to The Muslim Brotherhood (aka ISIS, aka Al Qaeda in Iraq and the Levant, aka a bunch of other Shi'ite factions that all come together as "the rebels").

This is the FOURTH instance of Obama aiding ISIS: Iraq, Egypt, Libya, and now Syria. He gave them cash, weapons, training, and logistical and operational support.

So yah, the idea of Assad bombing his own citizens with chemical weapons is a lie, a massive lie brought to you by the same proven liars that said Benghazi was about a video, that the IRS didn't target Obama's political enemies, and that the NSA didn't spy on Americans.

This cadre of filthy liars aka the "deep state" is still attempting to subvert and overthrow America's government, along with many other governments around the world, some of which I've just mentioned in this post.
Oh my.

Old 04-17-2017, 09:52 AM

6,089 posts, read 4,953,404 times
Quote:

I like. That has some logic behind it.

Old 04-17-2017, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleysOwl View Post

So, public agency documentation exists for every one of those incidents and you can call or write police departments (which arent typically liberal Obama loving agencies) and courts and verify yourself.
Which I'm sure you have done since you're the one making all these ridiculous unproven and unsubstantiated claims, right?

Old 04-17-2017, 10:16 AM

1,180 posts, read 2,361,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
Which I'm sure you have done since you're the one making all these ridiculous unproven and unsubstantiated claims, right?

I did some research on this over the weekend, totally unrelated to this thread. Since 9/11/2001, the number of people killed by "right wing extremists" in the U.S. is less than the Florida night club shooting. And of these "right-wing" attacks, some weren't even made by right-wingers. The Charleston church shooting and the IRS airplane attack in Austin were among those counted, and the perps were anything but right-wing extremists. The Austin pilot was a big Obama supporter and was obviously mentally ill. The Charleston shooter is a flag-burning democrat, and also obviously mentally ill.

Old 04-17-2017, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous Dave View Post
I did some research on this over the weekend, totally unrelated to this thread. Since 9/11/2001, the number of people killed by "right wing extremists" in the U.S. is less than the Florida night club shooting. And of these "right-wing" attacks, some weren't even made by right-wingers. The Charleston church shooting and the IRS airplane attack in Austin were among those counted, and the perps were anything but right-wing extremists. The Austin pilot was a big Obama supporter and was obviously mentally ill. The Charleston shooter is a flag-burning democrat, and also obviously mentally ill.
Interesting. That makes sense of course and passes the sniff test. Washington Mall shooter also voted for Hillary Clinton during the primaries. Also the Orlando shooter's father was a hardcore Hillary supporter:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies