Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2017, 02:09 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,890,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Maybe. But if I were a Trumpie, I would feel much more confident not having to holler "fake news" and "worthless polls" to make my case about him.
Thing is, I am not a "trumpie". You people only speak in "collectives", curse of the communist thought process I guess.

Fact is, you people lie, it is in your basic concept of process, the end justifies the means.

Long before Trump we were pointing out your lies, your collective means to push your agenda.

Old 03-28-2017, 02:11 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,890,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
/derp /derp
Translation: I can not think for myself, I am a bot, paid for by progressive means. I speak what I am told, because like a gang member who clings to their group for self esteem, so do progressives cling to the group to promote their politics.

Old 03-28-2017, 02:16 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,777,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
He's exposing what Republicans are really about.

He's waking up the Democrats.

Finally.
The Democrats are going absolutely nowhere with Pelosi and Schumer at the helm. So keep dreaming, better go back to the drawing board.

Pelosi is a bigger corporate shill than any Republican. She's a multimillionaire many times over.

Old 03-28-2017, 02:21 PM

10,076 posts, read 5,694,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
What, exactly, has he gotten accomplished policy wise so far that makes you feel he's doing "great?"
He accomplished a lot just today. He has consistently shown that he is committed to bringing jobs in America.

Old 03-28-2017, 02:22 PM

6,129 posts, read 7,950,081 times
Old school values. What a joke.

What values would those be? Bigotry? Bankruptcy? Cronyism? Stiffing employees and contractors? Fraud (Trump U)? Lying? Sexual assault? Wasting taxpayer dollars?

The list goes on.

Old 03-28-2017, 02:24 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,858,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
The Democrats are going absolutely nowhere with Pelosi and Schumer at the helm. So keep dreaming, better go back to the drawing board.

Pelosi is a bigger corporate shill than any Republican. She's a multimillionaire many times over.
I don't know about the bigger corporation but both these politicians need to step aside. They are to divisive and antagonistic.

We do need our politicians to work together. These two won't let that happen.

Old 03-28-2017, 02:25 PM

10,076 posts, read 5,694,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
What I do like about Trump is that he's so stupid, myopic, egotistical, and ineffective that it's unlikely he'll be able to accomplish the majority of his promises. If he was at all capable, he would have been able to repeal Obamacare, but since he has the attention span of a gnat, he couldn't do the hard work that was needed to carry out that promise.

I also like that he's lazy and hates being in D.C., because the more time he spends golfing, the less effective he is and the more people lose respect for him.

I also like the fact that he'll never take responsibility for anything and will blame whoever he can for his failures--Paul Ryan, conservatives, liberals, whatever. None of those lawmakers will ever feel any loyalty to him or any need to try and carry out his agenda.

I'm gleeful when he insults the federal judiciary, because he's insulting the very people who will be ruling on whether his various policies and EO's are constitutional or not.

So yeah, there are some things I like about Trump.
Ridiculous commentary. Where do you get that he is lazy? Have you EVEN bothered to look at a daily Trump schedule? The guy is constantly meeting with business leaders, holding conferences, and signing EO.
Here's a look at today's activities:

"10:30 am || Receives his daily intelligence briefing
11:00 am || Hosts a listening session with the Fraternal Order of Police; Roosevelt Room
2:00 pm || Signs and executive order rolling back an Obama power plant carbon emissions rule
4:00 pm || Meets with the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Homeland Security
7:00 pm || Hosts a reception for senators and their spouses; East Room"

Trump Schedule || Tuesday, March 28, 2017 | White House Dossier

It's a wonder that he finds time to fire off a tweet or two!

Old 03-28-2017, 02:26 PM

4,423 posts, read 7,338,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Anyone that can p!$$ off liberals day after day is doing a good job.
If you could just for a moment put country first, you'd see how idiotic this post is.

Old 03-28-2017, 02:26 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,216,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Exactly. I believe threads like this are spoofs. Let's see, he hasn't gotten the wall started, he didn't pass healthcare, there's been no tax reform, his travel ban failed, not once, but twice, he didn't defeat ISIS, no rebuilding America's infrastructure, so what exactly has he done? Oh yeah, he's gone golfing 13 times
Dude... he's been in office less than 90 days for Pete's sake.

And yet he's done more for the economy in that short period than Obama did in 8 years.

Old 03-28-2017, 02:27 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,216,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeriously View Post
If you could just for a moment put country first, you'd see how idiotic this post is.
LOL! That's rich! Since when have Liberals put America first? They voted against the guy who said he would do exactly that!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies