Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2017, 02:25 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,889,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claymoore View Post
And that matters how?
Read the post I was replying to....

The poster said that "this would have got more attention last week".....

Well, no it wouldn't have, because this information was available last week, and for the last several weeks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2017, 04:41 PM

2,846 posts, read 2,968,732 times
I am actually impressed by the leftists on this thread. They are such massive wordsmiths that they can spin the conversation and you not even know it.. Either that or they actually believe their krap..

Old 03-29-2017, 04:45 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,249,351 times
This interview is a month old. It has nothing to do with Obama. You want to charge Farkas with divulging classified info--go right ahead, but this crap about it proving Obama was 'spying' is ridiculous, as she has said nothing of the sort.

Old 03-29-2017, 05:29 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 16 days ago)

29,537 posts, read 16,524,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
After all the Wikileaks dumps, you still haven't figured out the government uses these "incidental" surveillance of foreign communications with Americans to spy on Americans? This is how an international intelligence agency (CIA) gets to spy in the states, which should be illegal. Why do we have 17 different intelligence agencies? This should be a huge scandal, especially since they apparently aren't all that effective in keeping us safe, and are just as territorial and secretive with their information as they were before 9/11, which was the whole justification for creating the Department of Homeland Security.

Thats a deflection, Dennis Kucinish was in congress and he knew full well his conversation with the son of a dictator was being listened to.

If you want to argue that he didnt, then you are explain why he shouldnt have been in office at all, especially since he actually voted on 2 separate amendments to the Foreign intelligence surveillance Act. 2008, he voted no, 2012, he voted no. Did he think that because he voted no that it wasnt law anymore ????????

Old 03-29-2017, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
According to Nunes the documents he saw had nothing to do with an investigation of Russians.

You can't have it both ways.
Im not having it both ways, you are simply trying to make a simplistic argument out of a statement that cant be summed up neatly the way you wanted it to.

Nunes didnt claim anyone was wiretapped. He said they were being investigated. You assume investigation includes wiretapping and you are wrong.

Old 03-29-2017, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
The level of delusion is almost sad. I am not going to sit here and argue about what she said--anyone can hear it for themselves.
exactly, and she never claimed what you said,
Quote:
I am going to ask again:

HOW DID TRUMP ALLEGEDLY COLLUDE WITH THE RUSSIANS?
When did I say he did ???

Quote:
1) What did he do with them to influence this election?
I have no idea, the investigation will find out if there was collusion.

Quote:
No vague nonsense about there being "smoke" or something. What are you claimig that he actually did? What is anybody claming that he did? To date, no case has been made.
Of course no case has been made, they are investigating it now.

Quote:
2) Also, do you understand that the Democrats again acted criminally by leaking, and not masking, the identities of Americans?
You keep saying Democrats, but to date, you have named none.

Quote:
3) Do you understand that the root of all of this is that wikileaks revealed the criminality of the Democrat party?
You understand that No one even broke a party rule, and even if they had, party rules/bylaws are not legal, meaning they are not criminal... You get that right ???

Old 03-29-2017, 09:44 PM

17,983 posts, read 27,442,251 times
Default Surveillance on Trump transition team story involving Dr. EVELYN Farkas

Dr. Evelyn Farkas, former Deputy assistant Secretary of Defense for the Obama Administration was on Msnbc on March 2nd.

Surveillance, unmasking, intelligence leaking, that's what we're looking at here folks.

Who approved this act? Loretta Lynch?

She admits unmasking Trump team members.

She admits intelligence leaking was taking place, a felony.

Who knew what, when, and where?

How did a low ranking official know so much about this surveillance?

High ranking officials with direct access to President Obama may have had access to unmasked federal surveillance of the Trump Transition and their team members, and may have briefed President Obama himself about the information they were collecting on then President Elect Trump.

Executive Order Twelve triple three? In January, Obama expanded it to all the agencies, 16 of them?

Before that, Back in 2011 the Obama Administration loosened the regulations that protected the privacy of Americans.

Even more stuff happened in 2015.

The main question is why?

I tell you why. It's all political.

This is more sickening than the folks who vote for these criminals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
I see Cult45 members are still spinning this story. All she said was that Trumpees were caught up in surveillance of Russians . We already knew that.
Nope.

You snowflakes are dreaming your little heads off that this fake claim will stick.

There is nothing to Russians helping the Trump Campaign.

It's just a huge nothing burger.

But what these morons did to try and set this up will be bigger than Watergate.

Hannity is all over this. I estimate it will hit MSM by morning.

This is espionage and a back door to violate American citizens, for political purposes.

Folks! Crooked Hillary Rodham Clinton still got her ass beat despite this!

Last edited by McGowdog; 03-29-2017 at 10:00 PM..

Old 03-29-2017, 09:47 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,457,152 times
I see Cult45 members are still spinning this story. All she said was that Trumpees were caught up in surveillance of Russians . We already knew that.

Old 03-29-2017, 10:07 PM

1,187 posts, read 1,022,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Watched lot of Russia stuff for some time. Surveillance is relatively new one. She has nice idea of saving information by leaking to press. I wish every branch fallows this suggestion. She was out of administration by 2016. She might not know anything about it.

Old 03-29-2017, 10:11 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,780,869 times
I can't even follow these stories anymore. I don't who is twisting what, or telling the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies