Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2017, 08:19 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,940,144 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Cult thinking.
Cognitive dissonance induced ad hominem.

Old 03-31-2017, 08:27 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,583,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
It's just too funny, Cheney gripes about Russia interfering with our democracy and with a straight face tells this lie.

The U S played a huge role in over throwing a democratic elected leader and Cheney is crying about the Russians interfering with a election. LMAO Then he has the audacity to accuse Putin of stealing Crimea when the people went to the polls and practiced the democratic process that Cheney claims he is a defender of.

I knew Cheney was a hypocrite and a big liar, I dropped out of supporting the {R} party when I knew Bush picked Cheney for VP and a long list of other reasons.
What American role exactly? I am patiently awaiting paraphrases of Russian propaganda both far left and far right lunatics fell in love with. Do share and I will link you with original Russian propaganda, I cannot laugh at gullible idiocy anymore. Just admit that russian propaganda vibes with you conspirologial mindset instead of posting some deep conspiracy crap. If we take American tinfoiled lunacysphere as represented by these guys Republic Broadcasting Network » Listen Live among many other survivalist type lunatic groups - paraphrases of Russian propaganda create the bulk of their content. But far left outlets like this Truthdig: Expert Reporting, Current News, Provocative Columnists catering to overeducated underemployed college surpluss paraphrase the very same propaganda and boast 100% bias suggesting some financial insentives. Anyhow, the fact that russian propaganda spreads like fire among contrarians of all creeds exposed alternative crowds as eager dupes Vlad made a good use of.

Last edited by RememberMee; 03-31-2017 at 08:47 AM..

Old 03-31-2017, 08:40 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,638,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Low info right wing "patriots" sucking up to Putin and Russia.

So amusing.

LOL, well done!

Old 03-31-2017, 08:55 AM

13,602 posts, read 4,922,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Cheney has gone full on democrat.
LOL. Dems have no love for Darth Cheney, believe me. Probably the only thing the two have in common is that both recognize that Russia interfering in our elections is a bad thing. Unlike Republicans, who are A-OK with that.

Old 03-31-2017, 08:59 AM

13,602 posts, read 4,922,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
Yep, there is some scary people out there. How about the people who during the Bush years protested the occupation of Iraq and disappeared when one of their own was elected?
Obama withdrew American combat forces from Iraq. What did you want him to do?

Old 03-31-2017, 08:59 AM

6,205 posts, read 7,453,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritholtz View Post
Some republicans are thinking like liberals. Some liberals are slowly turning into other side.
These are crazy times. Regardless of what you think about him, Trump reshuffled the political map, pushing America into turmoil. I hope this nation can recover before sinking into a civil war.

Old 03-31-2017, 09:01 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,793,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
Even if its true is Dick Cheney and the Democratic party willing to start WWIII.

BTW...why is it OK for us to interfere in other nation's elections?

Dick Cheney: Russian Election Interference Possibly 'Act of War' - NBC News
I don't know why you pool Cheney in with the democrats with this. Cheney is a war hawk, the democrats are not. Believing that we should investigate and prevent Russia hacking into the computers of our politicians is not exactly starting WWIII.

Old 03-31-2017, 09:02 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,220,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Isn't is sad how this new crop of wingnuts will sell their souls to Russia if their Dear Leader tells them to?

I guess that is what cult's do, I don't know. Scary that they live among us.
It's baffling. I mean, I'd say the same if the Democrats were doing it. It's baffling.

I have no problem calling out either party. One of those benefits of not belonging to one of them, I guess.

When did we start wanting to be pals with Russia? Did people get subjected to that flashy thing from Men in Black and have their memories erased?

Old 03-31-2017, 09:04 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,220,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
LOL. Dems have no love for Darth Cheney, believe me. Probably the only thing the two have in common is that both recognize that Russia interfering in our elections is a bad thing. Unlike Republicans, who are A-OK with that.
This is what I do hear from my friends who are Democrats. Kind of like how they don't like Bush Jr. but think he's right about the Trump administration.

Just a meeting of the minds on a particular issue and not a sign of wholesale approval. But, there are black and white thinkers and there are those who see shades of grey.

*shrug*

Old 03-31-2017, 09:15 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,221,399 times
What he should have said was: IT is an ACT OF TREASON, AND EVERYONE IN THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION IS GUILT, AND ANY AND ALL PLAYERS ARE GUILTY OF SUBVERSIVE ACTS TO DISMANTLE THE DEMOCRACY AND ALL ITS DEPARTMENTS AND DIVISIONS OF THE UNITED STATES.

HE SHOULD, SAY, that "Executive Order" are never to be used to overthrow the positions of the Previsous President, only to be used to support an agenda that Congress Cannot Reach and Agreement, and an Order is Needed to move the bar forward until congress can come up with a workable solution.

Trump has been playing "King Dictator" with his use of Executive Orders, in his racist aims to dismantle and try and void out the Presidency of President Obama.

Nothing as valuable of Climate Change, should be changed with an Executive Order to Diminish it, Only to Improve it until Congress can pass an improved bill.

We need to ARREST TRUMP AND ALL THOSE WHOM ARE APPOINTED BY HIM, AND THE HIGHEST PENALTY FOR TREASON SHOULD BE APPLIED TO ALL OF THEM.

Every Day Trump is allowed to Stay in Office, is a greater insult to the Democracy and its Principles of the United States of America.

Every Day Trump is allowed to Stay in Office is a degrading of the Stature of the United States of American.

America needs to stand up and stop this madness in its tracks.. and Re-Declare this as being the United States of America.

Get these criminal network out of our American Administration and boot most of the Republican system who have rubber stamped this craziness, should all be removed from Office with all expediency.

Where are all the nut cases when they are most useful? Are they on vacation? or do they all work for the clowns that are now in office? You each figure it out, what it means, and how it applies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.