Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2017, 01:53 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,138,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
In spite of what you say, " (CNSNews.com) – Although homosexuals, or men who have sex with men (MSM), make up about 2% of the U.S. population, they account for 67% of “all new HIV diagnoses,” according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
(CDC)." CDC: Gay Men 2% of Population But 67% of All New HIV Cases
Most HIV transmission within the continent of Africa are transmitted via heterosexual sex.

So by claiming that AIDS is God's punishment of 'sodomites', either:

A) You're implying God is punishing Africans

Or

B) You're implying that Africa is somehow out of God's jurisdiction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2017, 01:56 PM

3,733 posts, read 5,965,362 times
Amazing that of 2,000 religions in the world, these people are absolutely sure that the one they follow is the only right one! They pick and choose from the Bible and interpret any way they want. How about this one: I understand in the Christian Bible that if my wife is not "pure" on our wedding night, I can stone her to death. Times like this I thank God I'm an atheist.

Old 03-31-2017, 01:58 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,616,175 times
Quote:
How did men start desiring a foul smelling rectum? And, these same perverts try to defend it as normal. This has spread throughout the cultural nowadays. Where did this 20 yr old man get the idea to sodomize? Where did this sexual perversion originate? Why did former generations condemn sodomy as a vile act against mankind? These perverts used to be called sodomites, but why was that term done away with? Is this progress? You're reaping a bitter harvest. Welcome to the new normal. Sodom & Gomorrah.
Maybe God was upset that nobody allowed him to sodomize them so he outlawed it. Just maybe?

I too can sound ridiculous if I just put some thought into it. For your it comes naturally.

Old 03-31-2017, 01:58 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,943,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
I lack nothing, you are just trolling.

Who is this God you speak of?
The God of the Bible.

Leviticus 26
14 But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;
15 And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:
16 I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
17 And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.
18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.
19 And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:
20 And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.

Old 03-31-2017, 01:59 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,616,175 times
Quote:
The God of the Bible.

Leviticus 26
14 But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;
15 And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:
16 I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
17 And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.
18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.
19 And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:
20 And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.
I believe the Bible is fiction so your quotes have no meaning to me.

Old 03-31-2017, 02:00 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
In spite of what you say, " (CNSNews.com) – Although homosexuals, or men who have sex with men (MSM), make up about 2% of the U.S. population, they account for 67% of “all new HIV diagnoses,” according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
What are you worried about, are you having gay anal sex? You must be if you're so worried about hiv.

Old 03-31-2017, 02:05 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,909,384 times
Quote:

And 43% - just collateral damage in "God's plan"? Seems rather inconsistent when someone who is heterosexual, christian, and has the "correct" type of sex can still get infected by HIV. Maybe this is because...it has literally nothing to do with God. And is actually caused by a virus that gets transmitted through bodily fluids.

Anyone can be infected by HIV - it has nothing to do with sexual orientation or sodomy. You do not know what you are talking about. Just. Stop.

The Global HIV/AIDS Epidemic | The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation
Quote:
Most infections are transmitted heterosexually, although risk factors vary. In some countries, men who have sex with men, injecting drug users, sex workers, transgender people, and prisoners are disproportionally affected by HIV.
Quote:
Women represent half (51%) of all adults living with HIV worldwide. HIV is the leading cause of death among women of reproductive age.9 Gender inequalities, differential access to service, and sexual violence increase women’s vulnerability to HIV, and women, especially younger women, are biologically more susceptible to HIV.

Facts and figures: HIV and AIDS | UN Women – Headquarters
Quote:
Globally, in 2015 there were an estimated 17.8 million women living with HIV (15 and older), constituting 51 per cent of all adults living with HIV [1].

Young women and adolescent girls aged 15-24 are particularly affected. Globally, in 2015 there were an estimated 2.3 million adolescent girls and young women living with HIV, that constitute 60 per cent of all young people living with HIV (15-24) [2].

In 2015, of the total estimated 1.9 million new HIV infections among adults (15 and older) globally, 900,000 or 47 per cent were among women [3].

58 per cent of new HIV infections among young persons aged 15-24 in 2015 occurred among adolescent girls and young women [4].

The Gender Aspects of the HIV/AIDS Pandemic
Quote:
HIV/AIDS continues to spread rapidly: among the 33.6 million cases of people living with the virus at the end of 1999, one in six were new infections acquired during the previous 12 months and there were 2.6 million deaths (including half a million children) that year. It now causes more deaths than any other infectious disease, having overtaken TB and malaria. It is the fourth biggest killer in the world (after heart disease, stroke and respiratory diseases) and has become the single largest cause of death in Africa.1

Across the world, there has been a changing pattern of male/female infections. Early cases in many countries were concentrated in male homosexuals and intravenous drug users, but as the epidemic has spread there has been a progressive shift towards heterosexual transmission and increasing infection rates in females. The reality today is that, globally, more women than men are now dying of HIV/AIDS, and the age patterns of infection are significantly different for the two sexes. 2

Beyond the statistics of sex-based differences in infection rates, there are profound differences in the underlying causes and consequences of HIV/AIDS infections in male and female, reflecting differences in biology, sexual behaviour, social attitudes and pressures, economic power and vulnerability.3 In many ways, the inequity that women and girls suffer as a result of HIV/AIDS serves as a barometer of their general status in society and the discrimination they encounter in all fields, including health, education and employment.

WHO | HIV/AIDS
https://www.avert.org/global-hiv-and-aids-statistics
https://www.aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics...al-statistics/

Old 03-31-2017, 02:09 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,586,521 times
Quote:
It may have escaped your notice, but the world does not end at the borders of the United States.

Old 03-31-2017, 02:13 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,054,423 times
LOL, you're actually trying to reason with this bacterium?

Old 03-31-2017, 02:13 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,943,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
It may have escaped your notice, but the world does not end at the borders of the United States.
Gays are contrary to God and reckless, hence the high AIDS contraction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies