Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2017, 04:25 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,445,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Russia has an economy the size of Italy's. We've cut off a good chunk of their income via gas/oil. We've frozen their assets. We've locked them out of the international banking system. We have them surrounded with nuclear weapons. Their military is mostly dated & the USSR collapsed only 25 years ago. The idea that Russia is a serious threat to us or Europe is kooky.
You did read the links..right?

You really paint a picture of the poor, embattled Russia..surrounded by bullies.

I think the reality is quite different...and anyone who does a cursory search into the matter...should find cause for alarm.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2017, 05:11 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
You did read the links..right?

You really paint a picture of the poor, embattled Russia..surrounded by bullies.

I think the reality is quite different...and anyone who does a cursory search into the matter...should find cause for alarm.
Mason3000 is correct, the Russians are no real threat, it's all a ploy to have a new/old boogieman since the American people are growing tired of the "war on terror".

Old 03-31-2017, 05:40 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Look at these two links and tell me what you think they tell you...

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBz75ip?m=en-us

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBz79W0?m=en-us

Historically...when a Govt. is in trouble..they reach out for a foreign crisis to unite the people and take th3e heat off..what are the odds of this happening soon?
i have been saying it whole time.

Trump has only one way out and it will kill a lot of americans.

The real danger is the lack of adult supervision. Who exactly can we depend on to stop him from dragging us into a war and killing perhaps millions just so that he can save himself from his now almost certain historical *.

I think we would be safer mailing the "football" to the UK or germany. Or simply replace it with a golf bag and tell him it is "undercover"....

Old 03-31-2017, 06:34 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Yes I know, when Trump paid the Iranians billions to develop their nuke program, that was really weak of him.
Yes, tRump is now weak and weakening with each day, all self-inflicted. It's all very entertaining.

But your post is either:

a) way beyond confused

-or-

b) childishly failed sarcasm

I report. You decide.

Old 03-31-2017, 08:43 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,445,058 times
*brrrrr* Just got shiver at the thought that Trump might handle being CIC with the same skillset he's exhibiting governing the nation!

Old 03-31-2017, 08:45 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
They probably figure with Trump's admin becoming a circus, this would be a good time to assert their power. Trump has been looking really besieged lately. The braggadocio thing is kind of wearing thin. Like his excuses.

I'm sure they are quite amused that he's now desperately tweeting about Hillary and the Dems. He's out of material.

Old 03-31-2017, 08:59 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post

I'm sure they are quite amused that he's now desperately tweeting about Hillary and the Dems. He's out of material.
He's not back to peddling that uranium lie again is he?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies