Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2017, 12:48 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,809,065 times

Advertisements

The OP is a well-known alt-right supporter.

The Democrats do have problems they have to work through. One of those issues is finding the right balance between identity politics and reaching out to the working class. Hillary went all out on identity politics and ignored the working class, which is a major reason she lost. However, I don't think the Democratic party is doomed at all. People were saying the same thing about the GOP in 2008.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2017, 12:48 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
What a sad commentary on the mindset of a Trump cultist.
Are you so naive that you don't believe that women wouldn't give it up in hopes of landing a long term contract with Trump. Geez, some women give it up for $20 to buy drugs. It is what it is, you're denying it lol.

Old 04-02-2017, 12:56 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,283,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Are you so naive that you don't believe that women didn't hope to land a long term contract with Trump. Geez, some women give it up for $20 to buy drugs. It is what it is.

cultist? pfft lol, so typically liberal. Don't like what's said, attack.
Sorry, not a liberal,but I have about given up hope on conservative posters having the intelligence to distinguish between "not for Trump" and "liberal". The "attack" isnt about politics, its about the intelligence and mindset of those that can respond to the concerns about Trump's sexual assault claims with such bone headed drivel defending him on it and minimizing what he is accused of and suggested by his own words.

Is it your opinion that all women, including those in your life, will "give it up" for $20?

Old 04-02-2017, 12:59 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,945,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751
I live around "moderate" Democrats that voted for Trump (a blue state that went red). The Democrat party is led by extremist and has become the party of the rich. It's a very different party than it used to be.
If your friends think that the Dems are the party of the rich, why is it that the GOP elected a billionaire who put billionaires on the cabinet, who are undoing protections of the people in favor of the banks and corporations and Trump and the GOP want to slash taxes on the rich and cut funding for programs that people use?

Old 04-02-2017, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Sorry, not a liberal,but I have about given up hope on conservative posters having the intelligence to distinguish between "not for Trump" and "liberal". The "attack" isnt about politics, its about the intelligence and mindset of those that can respond to the concerns about Trump's sexual assault claims with such bone headed drivel defending him on it and minimizing what he is accused of and suggested by his own words.
uh huh. So since you think your candidate is holier than thou. What say you about Hillary campaigning with Jay-Z who sings about pimping women?

Jay-Z Big Pimpkin

You know I thug 'em, f*ck 'em, love 'em, leave 'em
‘Cause I don't f*cking need 'em
Take 'em out the hood, keep 'em looking good

But I don't f*cking feed 'em
First time they fuss I'm breezin'
Talking 'bout, "What's the reasons?"

I'm a pimp in every sense of the word
B*tch, better trust and believe 'em
In the cut where I keep 'em

'Til I need a nut, 'til I need to beat the guts
Then it's "beep beep" and I'm pickin' them up
Let 'em play with the d*ck in the truck

Many chicks wanna put J*gga's fists in cuffs
Divorce him and split his bucks
Just because you got good head

I'ma break bread, so you can be livin' it up
Sh*t, I part with nothing, y'all be fronting

Me give my heart to a woman?
Not for nothing, never happen; I'll be forever mackin'

Heart cold as assassins, I got no passion, I got no patience
And I hate waitin'; ho, get your ass in and let's ride!

Old 04-02-2017, 01:02 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,140,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
And lose more and more as they keep the crap up.

It wasn't the Russians. It was you.
If you mean the droves that left the party decades ago because they were racist, you're right. But if you mean the few that left because they were delusional enough to be lured by Trump, they may well dump him.

Old 04-02-2017, 01:04 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,283,349 times
Quote:
uh huh

So since we are having holier than thou dialog. What say you about Hillary campaigning with Jay-Z who sings about pimping women?

Jay-Z Big Pimpkin

You know I thug 'em, f*ck 'em, love 'em, leave 'em
‘Cause I don't f*cking need 'em
Take 'em out the hood, keep 'em looking good

But I don't f*cking feed 'em
First time they fuss I'm breezin'
Talking 'bout, "What's the reasons?"

I'm a pimp in every sense of the word
B*tch, better trust and believe 'em
In the cut where I keep 'em

'Til I need a nut, 'til I need to beat the guts
Then it's "beep beep" and I'm pickin' them up
Let 'em play with the d*ck in the truck

Many chicks wanna put J*gga's fists in cuffs
Divorce him and split his bucks
Just because you got good head

I'ma break bread, so you can be livin' it up
Sh*t, I part with nothing, y'all be fronting

Me give my heart to a woman?
Not for nothing, never happen; I'll be forever mackin'

Heart cold as assassins, I got no passion, I got no patience
And I hate waitin'; ho, get your ass in and let's ride!
Im not sure why you are asking me about HC;I didnt vote for her. Again, pay attention. Not liking Trump doesnt = being a HC supporter.

As far as rap, I cant stand it or the idiots who create it. Im more of a bluegrass/folk/classic rock/Americana guy. I just discovered Paul Thorn last night while listening to some bluegrass from the Sleepy Man Banjo Boys on Youtube.

But lets get back to your claim. You didnt answer my question. Are you of the opinion that the women in your life would "give it up" for $20? You made this claim with a broad brush about women, so now how does it apply to those in your life?

Old 04-02-2017, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Im not sure why you are asking me about HC;I didnt vote for her. Again, pay attention. Not liking Trump doesnt = being a HC supporter.

As far as rap, I cant stand it or the idiots who create it. Im more of a bluegrass/folk/classic rock/Americana guy. I just discovered Paul Thorn last night while listening to some bluegrass from the Sleepy Man Banjo Boys on Youtube.

But lets get back to your claim. You didnt answer my question. Are you of the opinion that the women in your life would "give it up" for $20? You made this claim with a broad brush about women, so now how does it apply to those in your life?
Ok... so answer my question.

LOL, no, the women in my life would not give it up for $20, are you claiming these women don't exist? Are you claiming that women wouldn't give it up in hopes of a long term contract. In NY, among the elitist, it's a world of who's.. who and being seen with the right people is important. That may also play a factor. These women aren't innocents or nuns.

By the way, I'm into classic rock and Jazz. That garbage put out by Hillary's buddy Jay-Z is very disrespectful to women and it garbage being sold to the youth. Hillary obviously has no problem with Jay-Z and his lyrics disrespecting women as long as she gets their vote.

Old 04-02-2017, 01:12 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,490,829 times
Quote:
Yea, and the women wanted him to, they were hoping to get a long term contract.
They'll have to wait until Melania gets a little "loosey Lucy" in that area! In five years, the philandering Orang will trade her in for a new model! But by that time, he'll no longer be in the WH!

Old 04-02-2017, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
They'll have to wait until Melania gets a little "loosey Lucy" in that area! In five years, the philandering Orang will trade her in for a new model! But by that time, he'll no longer be in the WH!
Hey! Maybe Melania will make a deal for political reasons so she can run for president in the future like Hillary did with Bill.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies