Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2017, 08:07 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,636,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
I think he really believed that the election was rigged against him.

I think that delusion justified in his own mind betraying our country by colluding with a foreign power and enlisting their help.
The election WAS rigged against him. We know what the Dems did.

The second comment - No proof of that . At this point it's delusionary or wishful, but...

Enjoy speculating.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2017, 08:35 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,054,741 times
Quote:
Trump remains the center of attention, but he’s increasingly isolated politically

I agree.

President Trump is a conspiracy theorist, a liar and a con man. He gets his information from scandal sheets nutjob commentators.

He is out of touch, in a bubble of yes-men & women. He only desires confirmation of whatever random thought he spews out at any time.

He ought to be isolated, he does it to himself.
You're one of those people that thought Hillary was going to win the election aren't you. LoL

Old 04-02-2017, 09:21 PM

21,431 posts, read 7,387,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
You're one of those people that thought Hillary was going to win the election aren't you. LoL
I never liked Hillary. I am a Never-Trumper, and I mean never. We need to stop the madness.

I could support Kasich, I think he may run next time.

Trump is a con artist. He conned you.

Old 04-02-2017, 09:38 PM

11,906 posts, read 5,541,402 times
Quote:
I never liked Hillary. I am a Never-Trumper, and I mean never. We need to stop the madness.

I could support Kasich, I think he may run next time.

Trump is a con artist. He conned you.
I'll be as objective as I can.

I think Trump is having a problem because, for the first time, he can't fire anyone who thwarts his plans. He is not used to that, and I don't think he likes it, nor do I think he knows how to deal with it.

I'm a liberal, so I have some disagreement with Kasich on policy, but overall, I respect him. During the primaries, he stuck to the issues, didn't resort to personal insults, and never sold out.

Old 04-02-2017, 09:47 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,638,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post

I think Trump is having a problem because, for the first time, he can't fire anyone who thwarts his plans. He is not used to that, and I don't think he likes it, nor do I think he knows how to deal with it.

I'm a liberal, so I have some disagreement with Kasich on policy, but overall, I respect him. During the primaries, he stuck to the issues, didn't resort to personal insults, and never sold out.
This is exactly right.

Threats don't work against people who have their own power bases, whether that power base is a network of bureaucrats or the voters back home.

It would be different if his approval ratings were higher. He simply doesn't have enough public support to scare anyone into line.

Old 04-02-2017, 10:39 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,373,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
The election WAS rigged against him. We know what the Dems did.

The second comment - No proof of that . At this point it's delusionary or wishful, but...

Enjoy speculating.

Old 04-03-2017, 03:33 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,808,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post

Exactly..... he's a despicable narcissist nut job that can't handle the reality of life without all his butt-kissing "Yes-Men/Women" surrounding him. The real world is showing him that he really is not "All That" like he thought he was! Starting with S-M-A-R-T, lol!

Old 04-03-2017, 03:41 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,808,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
The Washington Post? Really?

Did you think that we can't see through the slants in that piece?

HA.

You got THAT right....The Washington Post, along with The New York Times are two sources that are printing THE TRUTH about the MADMAN in the White House!

"But the story immediately began to fray when Nunes acknowledged he couldn't be sure Trump was monitored. And on Thursday, it collapsed altogether after the New York Times and the Washington Post reported that Nunes received his information from White House officials, who found it on classified systems and shared it with the chairman outside the normal committee channels.
Nunes and Flynn Fallout Grows Ominous for Trump White House

Old 04-03-2017, 04:05 AM

30,421 posts, read 20,210,364 times
The W.P. is one of the most Left Wing rags out there. No matter who we elected as President, if he was a Republican, the W.P. would find him "unqualified," "unfit," "racist," "white supremacist" and, what are some of the other epithets Leftists love to hurl?

Old 04-03-2017, 04:09 AM

16,136 posts, read 10,274,529 times
Blaming the media whenever there is bad news about our President has grown so tiresome. The fact is President Trump has alienated himself with Congress and has had problems getting his agenda passed into law. And as posted earlier this was easy to see coming. It's kind of what happens when you spend a year purposely pissing off people on both sides of the aisle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies