Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2017, 02:11 PM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times

Advertisements

Now if he can just hang in there for another 10 or 12 months until the 2018 campaign is well underway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2017, 02:20 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times
Meh.
When he was elected, I gave him 18 months. Since Watergate took 14 from beginning to end, my estimate has shortened since.

It takes time for a congressional investigation to do its work.

They are like rock crushers; they aren't designed for speed. They are designed to crush big hunks of info that might have nothing hard in it, but by the end, the hard stuff is all that remains, broken into small pieces that are all clear and easily understood as being solid rock. That's the way American justice is paved.

But Trump won't wait to be run over by the rock crusher. He'll bail out and scamper back to Trump Tower first, and leave the mess he made for Pence to straighten out.

Old 06-01-2017, 02:36 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I remember so many predictions of him lasting only a month, two months, three months...

Well, it's June, and I'm betting I'll be making another post like this in July, August, September...
Do you feel the need to announce that on a month by month basis?

Things must be looking grim for Cheeto.

Old 06-01-2017, 02:37 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
Quote:
I remember so many predictions of him lasting only a month, two months, three months...

Well, it's June, and I'm betting I'll be making another post like this in July, August, September...
I thought those were wishes.

Old 06-01-2017, 02:40 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
nice distraction from the real issue of today. You know things are bad when even the supporters divert attention away from the real issues.

Old 06-01-2017, 02:41 PM

78,405 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:

Well you can be smug now but Sheriff Joe is releasing NEW information in two weeks and the bombshell will be enormous.

Oh wait, that was the last president.

Ok, well lets see if the left can keep up the stupid for 8 years like the right wing nutjobs.

THOSE guys had stamina! No matter how much it hurt they kept trying to hammer that bolt into place with their forehead.

Old 06-01-2017, 03:58 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
2 years ago.....

The same people said that he wasn't a real candidate for President.
Actually, I was in that group. I thought it was a publicity stunt.

Old 06-01-2017, 04:03 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

There is a need. It's to show how silly it is for so many people to put so much stake in rumored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
nice distraction from the real issue of today. You know things are bad when even the supporters divert attention away from the real issues.
Real issue, "An anonymous source said something happened with the Russians. We know no specifics or who these people are, but it's definitely the end of Trump."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Well you can be smug now but Sheriff Joe is releasing NEW information in two weeks and the bombshell will be enormous.

Oh wait, that was the last president.

Ok, well lets see if the left can keep up the stupid for 8 years like the right wing nutjobs.

THOSE guys had stamina! No matter how much it hurt they kept trying to hammer that bolt into place with their forehead.
The comparison is actually pretty good.

Old 06-01-2017, 04:03 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,129,622 times
Quote:
You need to make meme with a picture of Jan Brady saying that. It would rule.
It already exists. I posted it months ago.

Old 06-01-2017, 04:07 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,995,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

Who is this "Cheeto" you speak of? Gee...I thought that you would be more mature than most of the anti-Trumps. How sad that you would stoop so low. Much as I strongly disliked your favorite candidate (or is she your second favorite after Obama?) Hillary, I never called either one of them any names.

And why not announce that on a month to month basis? You know darn well that the anti-Trumps keep insisting that any day now he will be impeached
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies