Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2017, 12:30 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
So you want to lock her up for lying about the Russian government claims that Syria's chemical weapons and Syria's WMD production facilities were confiscated/destroyed?

It just adds to the evidence... and her character as a known liar.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2017, 12:31 PM

8,418 posts, read 7,414,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
because it has 100% relevancy to the topic, maybe?
No, it doesn't. The topic isn't Benghazi.

Old 04-10-2017, 12:32 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I believe they have already proved that over and over.
Now, was it illegal to spy on a political campaign and discuss it among many people, in the opposing parties campaign and party organization, the DNC?
That is the question here.
Reads like a divorce investigation... Detailed, minute by minute logs of incoming and outgoing phone calls, texts, and e-mails, of each person involved in the Trump campaign.
Representative King didn't specify whose life was exposed in the investigation.

Old 04-10-2017, 12:32 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
No, it doesn't. The topic isn't Benghazi.
did you even read the article I posted? it had nothing to do with Benghazi

Old 04-10-2017, 12:33 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Why plead ignorance here? It is hard to re-establish your character, but that doesn't mean you cannot try.
All you have to do is show us verbatim (not YOUR biased interpretation) of Representative King's words where he says that Trump or Trump associated were wiretapped.

But you can't. Alas.

Old 04-10-2017, 12:38 PM

8,418 posts, read 7,414,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
did you even read the article I posted? it had nothing to do with Benghazi
Oops! You're correct, the article wasn't about Benghazi. My bad.

After the Republicans spent five or six years, and tens of millions of dollars investigating Benghazi without filing any charges, I guess it kind of got stuck in my head, like that really bad song you heard on the radio this morning.

Having said that, might I point out, the article you posted had to do with Susan Rice relying upon the Russian government's word that Syria no longer had Sarin gas or the ability to manufacture it.

Focus, please - the topic is criminal charges for Susan Rice regarding security reports about possible Russian/American collusion in a presidential election, not about Susan Rice being too trusting of Russian veracity.

So why did you post it?

Old 04-10-2017, 12:53 PM

6,418 posts, read 7,250,361 times
Quote:
You saying Representative Peter King is lying?
Stretching the truth a little?

It didn't cross you mind, Rep. King may be telling you straight up, they had very detailed everyday on goings of the campaign compiled? Will you ever let yourself go there.
I'm saying that I still haven't been given any sources for citizen to citizen communications being unmasked. You make the claim, you need to back it up, and giving a quote that is does not say who it is talking about and is not in context is not backing up your claim.

Old 04-10-2017, 01:00 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Oops! You're correct, the article wasn't about Benghazi. My bad.

After the Republicans spent five or six years, and tens of millions of dollars investigating Benghazi without filing any charges, I guess it kind of got stuck in my head, like that really bad song you heard on the radio this morning.

Having said that, might I point out, the article you posted had to do with Susan Rice relying upon the Russian government's word that Syria no longer had Sarin gas or the ability to manufacture it.

Focus, please - the topic is criminal charges for Susan Rice regarding security reports about possible Russian/American collusion in a presidential election, not about Susan Rice being too trusting of Russian veracity.

So why did you post it?
no it didn't. if you're not going to even bother to read stuff, why take the time to comment on it?

Old 04-10-2017, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Representative King didn't specify whose life was exposed in the investigation.

Why plead ignorance here? It is hard to re-establish your character, but that doesn't mean you cannot try.

Ya, it was the Russians.

Old 04-10-2017, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
All you have to do is show us verbatim (not YOUR biased interpretation) of Representative King's words where he says that Trump or Trump associated were wiretapped.

But you can't. Alas.

Peter King made a condemning statement. The words Peter King said are out there for all to see and come to their own conclusions. Even you.
How we respond indicates our own intelligence or ignorance. The viewing audience gets to decide.

Why would Peter King, a rep sitting on the committee lie about what he has witnessed as evidence.
You can spin what he said all you wish...... All I can do is take him for what he said, in the context of his role in the investigation.

The two investigations are not one in the same, as you seem to think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies