Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2017, 08:13 AM

19,621 posts, read 12,218,208 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
What's the proof clinton is a sex offender that u couldn't apply to trump?
Clinton chose to settle the Paula Jones suit. A wise decision because there were witnesses and a big can of worms regarding the roles of the state troopers in Clintons exploits.

Old 04-06-2017, 08:19 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,607,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I am sure many rapists have said "she let me do it".

Either there is consent, or there isn't, and if you simply reach out and touch someones genitals without consent, you are committing a sex crime, even if the victim does not file charges.
I can see you in the bedroom now.

"May I kiss you now?"

"May I touch you left breast?"

"May I rub your upper thigh?"

"May I..."

Have you ever been with another person?

Geez, if I had asked permission before I ever initiated any sexual contact, I'd be a virgin to this day.

If you ask a female if you can kiss her on the first date, most of them will think you are weird. Maybe at some awkward comic-con convention, the nerds are asking about kissing and touching, but not really outside of those places.

It locker room talk is anything close to sexual assault, almost all men are sexual predators.

Well, at least the Leonard's and Sheldons of the world won't be locked up.

Quote:
I have been to countless locker rooms. Most men do not talk like that.
Obviously you are not a man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
We've been around this tree a number of times on this forum.

There are those who get considerable delight in talking about sexual assault. They think it is perfectly normal.

However, sane men report that when locker room talk turns to sexual assault, they either shut it down and/or pull away. They do not view either sexual assault or talking about it as normal behavior.

So it depends on which camp you're in here.
Trump never talked about sexually assaulting anyone. He is essentially a rock star saying he can get any of the girls fighting to get back stage. And, in a way, he's right.

Welcome to the real world where men talk like men.

Old 04-06-2017, 08:24 AM

1,710 posts, read 1,462,724 times
Trump said stupid *****....everyone accuses him of a crime.

Obamas take their kids to JayZ and Beyonce concerts....ever hear their lyrics? They even get invited to the white house....its a bit hypocritical.

Old 04-06-2017, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
Trump said stupid *****....everyone accuses him of a crime.

Obamas take their kids to JayZ and Beyonce concerts....ever hear their lyrics? They even get invited to the white house....its a bit hypocritical.
When Jay-Z talks about *****ing b***** and getting ******* off by w****** before kicking their useless minds to the curb, its art.

Old 04-06-2017, 09:11 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
There is not one shred of evidence that Donald Trump is a sex offender, and it's unproven whether or not O'Reilly is. Allegations do not constitute fact. People lie.
We have his confession. His own words are good enough for me.

Old 04-06-2017, 09:15 AM

Quote:
We have his confession. His own words are good enough for me.
Confession,"That groupie would let me do anything to her."

I'd say 90% of all men have confessed to much worse in the locker room.

Old 04-06-2017, 09:19 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I can see you in the bedroom now.

"May I kiss you now?"

"May I touch you left breast?"

"May I rub your upper thigh?"

"May I..."
Do you grab strangers by their genitals? Trump says he does.

Quote:
Have you ever been with another person?
Happily married.

Quote:
Geez, if I had asked permission before I ever initiated any sexual contact, I'd be a virgin to this day.
So you grab strangers by their genitals?

Most people who do what Trump says he does are in prison, but some get away with it because of their status. He says his status allows him to do is and get away with it.

Quote:
Obviously you are not a man.
Yes, I am, and have been to countless locker rooms. Most men do not talk like that.

Would you be ok if Trump grabbed your wife, or daughter by the genitals because he is a "rockstar"? Apparently you wouldn't mind because of your man-crush for him.

Quote:
Trump never talked about sexually assaulting anyone
Yes, he did.

Old 04-06-2017, 09:21 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,846 times
Remember when libs thought that tape finished off Trump's ampaigb? Good times

Old 04-06-2017, 09:22 AM

4,472 posts, read 3,824,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
How can decent GOP conservatives with family values, put up with these ***** grabbers?

How low they have sunk to get a lily-white Supreme Court.

How do they explain this to their kids??
Did you put up with Bill Clinton? How about Hillary, who didn't have the guts to leave him?

Old 04-06-2017, 09:23 AM

4,472 posts, read 3,824,488 times
Quote:
Privately Trump probably mocks him by saying "only five?"

President Trump Defends Bill O’Reilly Amid Sexual Harassment Claims

President Trump Defends Bill O'Reilly Amid Sexual Harassment Claims - NBC News

President Donald Trump defended Fox News anchor Bill O'Reilly amid revelations that O'Reilly and the network paid out millions to settle sexual harassment claims by five women.
Yet you will defend Bill Clinton.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies