Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2017, 11:18 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,095,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
So laughable.

#1 CrowdStrike - that the Democrats hired insisted at the time that Russia not only hacked the US election, but also the Ukraine artillery - Ukraine says it is BS.

#2 Some of Crowdstrike's key evidence was an unsubstantiated blog - LOL!

#3 The DNC still has refused to let the FBI look at their server - just "CrowdStrike" that they hired - I wonder why?

#4 I remember Republicans asking Democrats if they could hire their own pet company to investigate and the point going right over the heads of the Hillary-bots. Derp!

#5 Several cybersecurity experts are now saying that the DNC's CrowdStrike has a pattern of bad methods and inaccurate statements. Derp!

#6 CrowdStrike had previously offered new conclusions in January with no new evidence that doesn't add up and the MSM jumped on board.

The DNC's hiring of CrowdStrike was a hit job period and the MSM was an accomplice.
Don't forget that CrowdStrike refused to testify before congress.

The whole Russian conspircy theory is being exposed for what it is, a complete charade.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2017, 11:58 AM

5,461 posts, read 3,234,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritholtz View Post
Is this company hired by DNC? I don't know how FBI decided not to do their own data collection instead relied on information from this company. Are they going back on their earlier report? Did some one obtain copy of this information?
The DNC wouldn't allow the FBI to look at the server... Pretty telling that they refused access to the FBI.

Old 04-06-2017, 12:42 PM

2,333 posts, read 1,488,605 times
I'm not saying this is untrue (or that it's true) - I don't know. What I do know though is the Daily Mail is about as reliable as the National Enquirer. Just look at their homepage... first story above the fold (today, 4/6) is "Mowgli girl' who walks on all fours and does not speak like a human is found living with monkeys in India." So if you do believe this story, I suggest at least finding a better source to build credibility for it.

Old 04-06-2017, 12:47 PM

11,780 posts, read 5,789,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BicoastalAnn View Post
I'm not saying this is untrue (or that it's true) - I don't know. What I do know though is the Daily Mail is about as reliable as the National Enquirer. Just look at their homepage... first story above the fold (today, 4/6) is "Mowgli girl' who walks on all fours and does not speak like a human is found living with monkeys in India." So if you do believe this story, I suggest at least finding a better source to build credibility for it.
Before jumping to conclusions and offering opinions - it's wise to google and see if others are reporting it.

I think these media outlets are more to your liking -

Real life Mowgli? Girl found living with monkeys in UP forest - Oneindia

'Mowgli' Girl Found Living With Monkeys in India Walks On All Fours, Doesn't Speak Language

Mowgli Girl: Latest News, Videos and Photos | Times of India

or are these all as reliable as the National Inquirer??

Old 04-06-2017, 04:02 PM

26,491 posts, read 15,066,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post

The whole Russian conspircy theory is being exposed for what it is, a complete charade.
Isn't it obvious why CrowdStrike is refusing to cooperate with congress and doesn't want to testify?

Congress: Several technology experts say that you used poor methods in coming to your conclusions.

CrowdStrike: No comment.

Congress: You made claims about the Ukranian military and IISS, both say your conclusions referencing them are off and that you didn't consult them.

Congress: You used a blog as evidence for Russian hacking, can you substantiate the blog's post?

CrowdStrike: No.

Congress: Can you even confirm who or what entity runs the blog?

Congress: Do your executives have connections to Hillary?

Congress: Do your executives have connections to eastern European oligarchs?

Congress: You've already publicly backpedaled on some claims publicly, will this be a trend on other claims?

CrowdStrike: Our methods our sound and unbiased.

Congress: Do you think the DNC should finally allow the FBI to investigate heir server.

Congress: Why not?

CrowdStrike: That would be bad for our cause, err I mean, Trump has infiltrated the FBI and we can't trust them.

Old 04-06-2017, 04:15 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,834,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82
If there were any truth to this, wouldn't Fox News and Breitbart be all over it?
Nope.... FOX is an MSM network...THEY DO NOT REPORT THE TRUTH!!

Old 04-06-2017, 04:19 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,083,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Boom!

Those Cybersecurity "Experts" who said last year that Russia Hacked the Election have had to retract what they have said and now they are refusing to cooperate with Congress. No doubt they were expecting Hillary to win.

Also not reported, these "Experts" were hired by none other than Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
But now the first expert company to make a link between the DNC hacks and the Kremlin is facing a damaging series of questions over its credibility, DailyMail.com can disclose.

Cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has had to retract portions of a report supporting its allegations of Russian cyberattacks – and is also refusing to address Congress about its findings on Moscow's election hacking.
New questions over claim Russia hacked the election | Daily Mail Online
Now that Susan rice is running for the hills, democrats are quaking on this issue of secret spying on Americans. Worse than Watergate.

Old 04-06-2017, 04:43 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Now that Susan rice is running for the hills, democrats are quaking on this issue of secret spying on Americans. Worse than Watergate.
You know who is running for the hills? Nunes. That's who.

Old 04-06-2017, 04:44 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post

You should really alert the FBI.

Old 04-06-2017, 04:48 PM

8,415 posts, read 7,409,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Isn't it obvious why CrowdStrike is refusing to cooperate with congress and doesn't want to testify?

Congress: Several technology experts say that you used poor methods in coming to your conclusions.

Congress: You made claims about the Ukranian military and IISS, both say your conclusions referencing them are off and that you didn't consult them.

Congress: You used a blog as evidence for Russian hacking, can you substantiate the blog's post?

Congress: Can you even confirm who or what entity runs the blog?

Congress: Do your executives have connections to Hillary?

Congress: Do your executives have connections to eastern European oligarchs?

Congress: You've already publicly backpedaled on some claims publicly, will this be a trend on other claims?

CrowdStrike: Our methods our sound and unbiased.

Congress: Do you think the DNC should finally allow the FBI to investigate heir server.

Congress: Why not?

CrowdStrike: That would be bad for our cause, err I mean, Trump has infiltrated the FBI and we can't trust them.
It's cute that you put so much effort into this fan fiction...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies