Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2017, 08:14 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
About that Russian collusion and Trump being Putin's puppet thing....

Would you say that's debunked?
Why put or help rig the election to put someone in, only to go to war with them???
LOL.

They don't have an answer for that. Just like not knowing the difference between a Navy destroyer and aircraft carrier.

Putin is mad as hell about it, and he is having to deal with a humiliated Russian military whose job it was to protect that airbase.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2017, 08:15 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Has Assad used Chemical Weapons again?

No you say?

I thought so.

Trump wins yet again.

/thread

Old 04-09-2017, 08:18 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,461,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
It's likely Trump will soon get us embroiled in not one, but two wars. He has now changed his mind on the US official policy toward Syria from isolationism toward interventionism ...
Syria: Nikki Haley says regime change is 'inevitable' - CNN.com
The chemical attack happened just days after Haley and Tillerson changed US policy and said that they had no interest in toppling Assad. It therefore makes as much sense, or more sense, that rebels needed to create an incident to draw the US back in.

“You pick and choose your battles, ...and when we’re looking at this, it’s about changing up priorities and our priority is no longer to sit and focus on getting Assad out." - Nikki Haley, March 30 2017

"I think... the longer-term status of President Assad will be decided by the Syrian people." - Tillerson, March 30 2017

Old 04-09-2017, 08:18 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,568,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
I'm still skeptical that Syria dropped chemical bombs.
This is a rebel held town, the rebels are known to make and use chlorine bombs.
Survivors describe the the odor and colored smoke from the "sarin" bombs. Sarin is colorless and odorless.
All video has come from the White Helmets. The White Helmets are known to stage and fake dead children videos.
This time Ivanka fell for it so we have to go to war.
The Idlib rebels have stored and transported sarin gas cylinders in the past. Turkish security have found them in the possession of Jaysh al-Islam. Dr. Shajul Islam's twitter account also has almost daily videos of purported sarin gas exposures to civilians. Either the claims of exposure are untrue, or they're intentionally subjecting people to toxic chemicals in hopes of getting US air support. The presence of only one or two individuals indicates that they weren't the result of an aistrike.

Old 04-09-2017, 08:20 AM

37,801 posts, read 41,003,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
So Donny lobs some missiles from an aircraft carrier with no threat of return fire because he was moved by a chemical attack on Syrian children. However the very next day, the Syrian Air Force takes off from the same airstrip that was bombed by said missiles, and rains down terror and death (non chemical) to the same town but different children and civilians and nothing happens.

To me it suggests that the missiles were nothing but a political and impulsive move because it is doubtful Donny has a comprehensive plan to topple and remove Assad from power. So that being the case why do it, and just so you know I have no interest in sending our troops to Syria, just like BO and the Congress in 2013.

So per usual, a typical Donny move which is a lot of sound and fury, but signifying nothing.

Am I wrong Trumpies or are you ready to invade another Middle Eastern Country?
You're wrong. Political strength moves are done in Election years. Personally, I think it is why the Republicans are farting around on tax reform. They rather do it next year.

Don't tell me about Obama's Porkapalooza shovel ready bs in 2009. That was just to pork up the place.

Old 04-09-2017, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
The Idlib rebels have stored sarin gas cylinders. They were in the possession of Jaysh al-Islam by Turkish security. Dr. Shajul Islam's twitter account also has almost daily videos of purported sarin gas exposures to civilians. Either the claims of exposure are untrue, or they're intentionally subjecting people to toxic chemicals in hopes of getting US air support. The presence of only one or two individuals indicates that they weren't the result of an aistrike.
They could have been killed by an intentional or unintentional clorine bomb or leak. The doctor's videos don't rule out chlorine. The White Helmets are known to stage and rescue dead bodies from rubble.

Old 04-09-2017, 08:24 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,808,661 times
Iraq war #2. We take out a dictator and liberate a bunch of Sunni Muslims to form another movement like ISIS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFpanWNgfQY

Old 04-09-2017, 08:30 AM

I know some won't read this because of the source, but it puts together a good case:

Wag The Dog -- How Al Qaeda Played Donald Trump And The American Media

Old 04-09-2017, 08:30 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,834,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp
Trump has joined the long list of individuals that deserve no better than to rot in hell.

We are destroying their homes. Making the kids orphans and when they look to us we tell them to bugger off.
I couldnt have said this better... THANK YOU pknopp!!!

Old 04-09-2017, 08:32 AM

35,054 posts, read 16,995,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villages Guy View Post
LOL! The constitution was blown up years ago. Remember the "living, breathing document" crap?
OK, I challenge you, where was the declaration of war in the Barbary Coast imbroglio, the one that gave rise to "from the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwS6OkgUXKE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies