Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2017, 10:17 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,581,607 times

Advertisements

Kurchner. Steve Bannon exposed Ivanka's Husband, being in-bed with Zeek Emanual, Ralm's brother on the healthcare deal and the main reason Trump was mad at the Freedom Caucus, which are his base.
Kurchner is in Trumps ear. Preibus and Kurchner are pushing the Tea Party influence away from Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2017, 10:19 AM

27,212 posts, read 46,712,554 times
Fake news. Jared Kurchners brother is a liberal but Jarret is a Conservative!

Again fake news!

Old 04-05-2017, 10:20 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,090,618 times
Both Jared and Ivanka are liberals

Old 04-05-2017, 10:30 AM

15,858 posts, read 21,421,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Both Jared and Ivanka are liberals
Both Jared and Ivanka are opportunists, just like dear ol' dad.

If it's politically prudent for them to play at being conservative, they will do so, even if their personal values are likely quite liberal.

Old 04-05-2017, 11:25 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,108,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Kurchner. Steve Bannon exposed Ivanka's Husband, being in-bed with Zeek Emanual, Ralm's brother on the healthcare deal and the main reason Trump was mad at the Freedom Caucus, which are his base.
Kurchner is in Trumps ear. Preibus and Kurchner are pushing the Tea Party influence away from Trump.
You wouldn't be one to spread rumors, would you?

Old 04-05-2017, 11:29 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,581,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
You wouldn't be one to spread rumors, would you?
Brother of Mayor Emanuel meets with Trump about Obamacare | abc7chicago.com
No rumor now.

Old 04-05-2017, 11:38 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,241,750 times
so what??????

I'd like to see this country come together again....we can't all agree, no matter what our background is, no matter our political affiliation....
I swear, to see this anger tear into people of the opposite affiliation is utterly insane....and, proves that people are misinformed and so biased they can't see the forest thru the trees.

Insane, utterly insane. So much so, that people fail to look for the good in someone.

I didn't like Obama, but I didn't hate him. He was a horrible President, so was Bush....they both did the bidding of the corporations....

I cannot believe that so many people in this country allow the Media to do their thinking for them.

Way to lazy to acquire their own information, and headline readers....Geeze Louise?

Old 04-05-2017, 11:43 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,898,576 times
Not surprised Kushner is a liberal.

tRUMP was a liberal Democrat most of his life. But he became a GOPer when he saw an opportunity to run politically.

He has no core principles. He was pro-choice until he found out that position would keep him from getting the nomination as a Republican.

Old 04-05-2017, 11:45 AM

68,325 posts, read 54,330,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
so what??????

I'd like to see this country come together again....we can't all agree, no matter what our background is, no matter our political affiliation....

I swear, to see this anger tear into people of the opposite affiliation is utterly insane....and, proves that people are misinformed and so biased they can't see the forest thru the trees.

Insane, utterly insane. So much so, that people fail to look for the good in someone.

I didn't like Obama, but I didn't hate him. He was a horrible President, so was Bush....they both did the bidding of the corporations....

I cannot believe that so many people in this country allow the Media to do their thinking for them.

Way to lazy to acquire their own information, and headline readers....Geeze Louise?

I doubt that will happen as long as we're saddled by the two-party black & white view of a multi-colored world.

As much as I dislike Trump and believe him unsuited for the presidency I would have voted for him as an (I). I think the country could withstand 4 years of almost anyone and he may actually have been able to pull off a third party win. I'd view a smack-down of both major parties as the best thing that could happen for the long-term health of this country.

Old 04-05-2017, 11:51 AM

46,948 posts, read 25,950,677 times
What, notorious anti-semite Bannon doesn't get along with Jared? Oy, who could have predicted that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies