Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2017, 05:07 PM

5,781 posts, read 5,084,815 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Great Week for Trump
  • Syrian Chemical Weapons Base Destroyed - No American Lives Lost
  • Russian Narrative - Completely Destroyed
  • Gorsuch will be seated on the Supreme Ct.
  • Kim Jung Un - wetting his pants
  • China leader, the Communist Xi, gets close up demonstration of what the American Military can do to a foreign AFB. Even one protected by the Russian Military.
  • Putin fuming mad. He has 2nd rate military and really isn't calling the shots in Syria.
  • Rest of world realizes that Trump can't be pushed around like Obama
  • Trump Deranged & MSM spinning like tops
Still Winning

#MAGA
I don't think Xi was impressed by trumps lame attack which allowed the airfield to function in less than 24 hrs. The us only dares to attack a country that can't strike back. The NK can strike back hard, so the us won't dare.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2017, 05:15 PM

35,578 posts, read 20,921,037 times
right now I have no idea
if he is for NATO yes no?
Russian friends yes no?
Syria- yes no??
Sanctuary cities- yes no??
Immigration round ups - yes no??
China eating our jobs and terrible thieves -- yes NO?
Wall -no wall- taxes not taxes- bama care- no bama care??
every week the wind changes! When does the merry go round stop!

Old 04-12-2017, 10:23 PM

31,962 posts, read 14,967,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Liberals Hate success when it is not theirs. President Trump is delivering despite the kicking and screaming of the left!
Can you please tell me what Trump's actual foreign policy is because I think a lot are really confused. It was America first, now it seems he wants to defend other countries who cause such atrocities. And where is the success in bombing an airfield in Syria. Big deal. It's won't stop the violence. So what is Trump's next move. Does he even have one. These are questions that need to be answered.

Old 04-12-2017, 10:27 PM

19,630 posts, read 22,509,489 times
It's gunboat diplomacy. Just without accuracy and real presence.

Morons.

Old 04-13-2017, 04:20 AM

8,394 posts, read 7,359,553 times
Quote:
I responded to your post.

It was a great week for Trump. Glad you must agree since you didn't dispute any of it.
Oh, Kitty, everyone knows that you refuse to see anything that conflicts with your offerings....

Quote:
The Bold Blue font is impossible to read. So I didn't.

Old 04-13-2017, 05:46 AM

3,674 posts, read 3,027,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
No amount of fact or logic derails these liberals from their highly erroneous path....impressive level of head in sand.
IRONY!!! If liberals heads are in the sand- guess where all you trump bootlickers heads are!!!! Must be nice to see what you had for breakfast, huh? 🐴🐀

Old 04-13-2017, 05:49 AM

Quote:
The Bold Blue font is impossible to read. So I didn't.
Should they have posted in orange font?? Nah why am I not shocked you won't try to read it- it's not written in Trumpish!

Old 04-13-2017, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I can hardly wait to trigger my left wing nutjob mother in law this weekend. Ask her how she like all this winning from Trump
WOW!! What an exciting, thrilling action-packed life you lead!! Way to grab life by the horns and LIVE IT! ]Have you thought about writing a motivational book-maybe call it "My Life As the Pivot-man in a Trump Circle Jerk"! or a the very least serve as a cautionary tale about the dangers of Right-wing brainwashing. I mean total 24/7 obsessive hero- worship and putting said hero on such a God-like pedestal is a scary sign. I think there is treatment for that however- it's called "reality"

Old 04-13-2017, 07:25 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,532,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
I don't think Xi was impressed by trumps lame attack which allowed the airfield to function in less than 24 hrs. The us only dares to attack a country that can't strike back. The NK can strike back hard, so the us won't dare.
Yet Xi's actions since he has returned to China demonstrate that he is indeed impressed with Trump.

Old 04-13-2017, 07:33 AM

17,320 posts, read 11,200,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
WOW!! What an exciting, thrilling action-packed life you lead!! Way to grab life by the horns and LIVE IT! ]Have you thought about writing a motivational book-maybe call it "My Life As the Pivot-man in a Trump Circle Jerk"! or a the very least serve as a cautionary tale about the dangers of Right-wing brainwashing. I mean total 24/7 obsessive hero- worship and putting said hero on such a God-like pedestal is a scary sign. I think there is treatment for that however- it's called "reality"
Less so than the Dems treating Obama like a god during his first term. In fact, no Dems in Congress ever opposed anything Obama wanted to do. They all locked stepped behind him no matter what the issue was included the vast majority of the Dem voting public. If anyone even dared to disagree with Obama, they were labeled a racist. How's that working for you now? Have you looked up the meaning of the word hypocrite lately?
These same Dems that licked Obama's boots are now complaining about Republicans supporting Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies