Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2017, 01:22 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,766,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I think Trump should start drafting these triggered liberals in liberal colleges. Wave the college exemption as racist. Imagine these mentally damaged snowflakes being inducted into the Marines?
I would never ever fight for this country. The people who will be fighting and dying for Trump's evil and stupidity will be the idiot Trump worshippers.

Old 04-08-2017, 01:23 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,801,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Trump is out playing golf right now at a Trump property yet again.

Ironic considering his tweet a few years ago attacking Obama for being out golfing instead of focusing on Syria.

Biggest hypocrite on the planet.
He's also explaining on Twitter why they didn't hit the runways. Uh-huh.

Old 04-08-2017, 01:24 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,600,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Don't worry, Putin will reign in Trump before he does anything damaging.

Trump is probably on the phone begging the Kremlin for forgiveness right now.
How silly. Putin got his jaws jacked by Trump this week.

The Russian military was forced to turn off its air defense system lest it get destroyed by American missiles. It was a humiliating for the Russian military and Putin is hopping mad about it.

Trump turned Putin into a yapping poodle just like Putin did the same to the hapless Obama.

Great week for Trump!

Old 04-08-2017, 01:25 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,766,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
At first I was against Trump doing anything, but the fact is, he sent a message to the world - the US is back.
The US is back after a fake $100 million fireworks show to deflect from the Russia scandal?

Quote:
We can't freak out every single time there's some kind of action. We Trump supporters need to have more faith in Trump. I'm not concerned with what liberals think, not concerned with what the media thinks.
Trump supporters need to grow a brain and start using it. Because currently they're all the most delusional, gullible, idiotic people on the planet.

Quote:
There's not going to be some nuclear war over this. Trump supporters need to relax. If everyone else wants to go crazy, well...that's to be expected. Every single thing Trump does they go crazy over it...so nothing new.
So no problem that Russia is moving it's most powerful destroyer towards our naval ships off the coast of Syria? How about Trump's plant to put nuclear weapons in South Korea? Nuclear war will happen, and Trump seems like a very likely candidate to trigger it based on how unhinged and insane he is.

Old 04-08-2017, 01:26 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,600,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
ISIS applauds the missile strike too! Your point? WHAT did this strike accomplish that benefits the US? Or is your paper hero's "America First!" just another meaningless sound-bite in a loing line of meangless sound bites? Syria IS NOT America's responsibility! IF the Saudis think striking Syria is such a good idea let them get up off their sorry oil besotted butts and execute their own strikes. YOU apparently pay enough mind to make things up like implying I called the US Military a bunch of liare I said NO SUCH THING! I said he contributed nothing to the country for 20 years. STOP making up fake news, when I want fake news I can get it from the White House!

You sound quite worked up. It's OK that Trump had such a successful week. The topic is about Russia.

The entire Russian mime, has been BTFU. Nothing else need be said.

Old 04-08-2017, 01:38 PM

30,246 posts, read 23,716,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
The US is back after a fake $100 million fireworks show to deflect from the Russia scandal?

Trump supporters need to grow a brain and start using it. Because currently they're all the most delusional, gullible, idiotic people on the planet.

So no problem that Russia is moving it's most powerful destroyer towards our naval ships off the coast of Syria? How about Trump's plant to put nuclear weapons in South Korea? Nuclear war will happen, and Trump seems like a very likely candidate to trigger it based on how unhinged and insane he is.
Do you need a nap?

Old 04-09-2017, 08:29 AM

18,757 posts, read 11,786,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
He's also explaining on Twitter why they didn't hit the runways. Uh-huh.

You mean the same runways Putin uses for his planes too?

Old 04-09-2017, 08:49 AM

24,385 posts, read 23,041,608 times
LOL, zero chance of this phony war actually getting nukes launched. But maybe we should seize the assets of the Federal Reserve just as insurance.

Old 04-09-2017, 08:54 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,031,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
How silly. Putin got his jaws jacked by Trump this week.

The Russian military was forced to turn off its air defense system lest it get destroyed by American missiles. It was a humiliating for the Russian military and Putin is hopping mad about it.

Trump turned Putin into a yapping poodle just like Putin did the same to the hapless Obama.

Great week for Trump!
Trump just pulled a Scarface on Putin. This is not good my friend. I did not vote for Hillary. Yet I did not vote for Trump either. Trump is the swamp and is part of the American agenda of the past 25 years. China and Russia border Islamic lands. China and Russia want a stabilized Islamic world, and not a dysfunctional one which can cause havoc in Chinese and Russian realms.

Old 04-09-2017, 08:55 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,716,857 times
Back in October, everyone thought Hillary was a sure win.

MOSCOW — Oct 14, 2016

With tensions between Russia and the United States at their highest since the Cold War, there have been alarming signs coming out of Moscow that suggest the country is ready for war.

Almost no one believes the Kremlin is actually preparing for a military conflict with the United States. Most analysts instead see it as a show, intended to boost support at home and to deter Western countries from intervening militarily in Syria.

7 Ways Russia Is Telling People to Prepare for War - ABC News
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.