Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2017, 01:13 AM

17,792 posts, read 13,687,653 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Now that Obama’s poll numbers are in tailspin
Ah yes, back when poll numbers weren't "fake"................
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2017, 02:05 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,207,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
hope the trumpers dont see this, they will be foaming at the mouth in their rush to condemn everything and everyone saying these awful things about donnie boy being such a sucker.
Donald Trump supporters are by-and-large not in favor of Trump's actions in Syria.

Ann Coulter: Let's Hope Trump's Base Reminds Him He Is Supposed To Oppose War In Syria | Video | RealClearPolitics

Laura Ingraham to Trump: Stick to 'America First agenda' | Washington Examiner

I'm not going to defend Trump's actions, but if the liberals are upset about Trump's actions in Syria, I consider them partly to blame for their Russia insanity. What would liberals have said had he done nothing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss_XRwK4v_A

I would ask people to be reasonable, but I know I would be wasting my breath.

Old 04-10-2017, 04:08 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Trump is a fool, Al Qaeda and ISIS are well aware of this.

President Know-nothing when he was still a loudmouth businessman with no political experience -2013.

It's 2017, and he is now President and still knows little about anything.

So was he a know nothing back in 2013, or in 2017?
Which one?

Old 04-10-2017, 04:13 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Which one?
Both.

That's what happens when you have no intellectual curiosity. You stay dumb.

Old 04-10-2017, 04:21 AM

26,491 posts, read 15,070,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Donald Trump supporters are by-and-large not in favor of Trump's actions in Syria.

Ann Coulter: Let's Hope Trump's Base Reminds Him He Is Supposed To Oppose War In Syria | Video | RealClearPolitics

I'm not going to defend Trump's actions, but if the liberals are upset about Trump's actions in Syria, I consider them partly to blame for their Russia insanity. What would liberals have said had he done nothing?

Yes, there is certainly a double standard of hypocrisy. If Trump hadn't have enforced Obama's Red Line, they would be using it to talk about how he hates brown people.

But the fact is, Assad is horrible, but ISIS, Al Qaeda, etc...are all worse. This is why I oppose the strikes. Taking out Assad strengthens those terrorist groups.

If Trump got played by these terrorist groups, then so did Obama who armed all of these terrorist groups. ISIS, Al Qaeda, etc...are killing people with Obama-weapons for being gay, Christians, secularists, Jews, etc... Also, Obama was insistent on the removal of Assad.

If these partisan hypocrites could show me links to their posts where they blasted Obama for getting played by arming these terrorists and insisting against Assad...they can't. This is why our country is on the wrong track - too many partisan-sheep accept failure so long as it comes from their chosen party.

Old 04-10-2017, 04:49 AM

6,750 posts, read 3,367,193 times
Had Trump done nothing the liberals would be up in arms about it. Trump does what he thinks is necessary, and the liberals find fault with that, too, just like everything else.

In the end, it doesn't matter what the liberals think. If they were so smart they'd be in office, but they're not. I have zero respect for the clown show the left puts on every time something happens.

Old 04-10-2017, 05:08 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,207,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
But the fact is, Assad is horrible, but ISIS, Al Qaeda, etc...are all worse. This is why I oppose the strikes. Taking out Assad strengthens those terrorist groups.

If Trump got played by these terrorist groups, then so did Obama who armed all of these terrorist groups. ISIS, Al Qaeda, etc...are killing people with Obama-weapons for being gay, Christians, secularists, Jews, etc... Also, Obama was insistent on the removal of Assad.
What is happening in Syria isn't natural. It is the work of the imperialists, and their proxies, vying for regional hegemony, and Syria is just caught in the middle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzW8SvKpOUc

The truth is, had America and Saudi Arabia not backed the rebels, there wouldn't be a Civil War now, and hundreds of thousands of people wouldn't have died, and millions wouldn't be refugees(same goes for Libya).

I'm not saying Assad is a good guy by any means, but while we are quick to condemn Assad for killing ~70 people in a supposed chemical attack. America has killed that many people, accidentally, at weddings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deh_Ba...arty_airstrike

How many hundreds of thousands of people died in Iraq? How much collateral damage have we inflicted around the world?

What is happening in Syria, is you have Russia and Iran on one side, and America and Saudi Arabia on the other(with Israel playing a role as well). America is trying to wrest control of Syria away from Russia and Iran, and Russia is trying to keep control of it.

If America does nothing, Assad, backed by Russia, is going to win the war. The entire Western alliance in Syria, depends on america remaining involved. A few days ago, Trump said he was pulling back from Syria, and suddenly there is a chemical weapons attack to draw America back in?

Either Assad is a moron, or this was staged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQcPZrBbb2Q

Old 04-10-2017, 05:22 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Which one?

Both..........and in 2014, 2015, and 2016, as well.

Old 04-10-2017, 03:22 PM

31,036 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Donald Trump supporters are by-and-large noopportunity of Trump's actions in Syria.

Ann Co. Iter: Let's Hope Trump's Base Reminds Him He Is Supposed To Oppose War In Syria | Video | RealClearPolitics

Not like Obama is a true Liberal, but he may not have so easily attacked Assad as he was looking more like a Hawk every year. Trump on the other hand is the new guy and viewed as a loose cannon, so its a moment of seeing how he will respond. Interesting that many Trump Loyalist are upset over it. I can see the Isolationist can have that viewpoint.

As a Engineer who works in Defense in this area, I can say that every oppurtunity that we have to successfully use our products in a live fire scenario, makes us that much better than our enemy. If I remember the last go around the Russians used their cruise missiles from their ships. Half fell in the desert and who knows if the others even came close to their targets

Old 04-10-2017, 06:10 PM

15,592 posts, read 15,669,164 times
Thanks. That's not only correct about lack of intellectual curiosity, but on some level, a lack of intellectual sophistication as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies