Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2017, 04:24 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,289,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
How else would you suggest we react to this fake news?
:yawn:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2017, 04:49 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,802,296 times
An 8 year old boy who was shot has died. I can't imagine what his family is going through.

Old 04-10-2017, 05:01 PM

4,798 posts, read 3,506,290 times
Very Sad, lets see what evidence comes out, all of it.. Very say indeed.

Old 04-10-2017, 05:10 PM

1,666 posts, read 1,017,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Ag 93 View Post
Why do these cowards always have to try and take other people with them??.....(and I know that's a rhetorical question).
I doubt they're in a rational state of mind any more. I've heard some psychologists describe the perpetrator of a murder-suicide as believing they were saving those they killed from suffering a life without them. For instance a father shooting his young kids before turning the gun on himself.

It's deranged and illogical, but that's extreme mental illness and we have a problem in our society with it.

Old 04-10-2017, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
An 8 year old boy who was shot has died. I can't imagine what his family is going through.

Just heartbreaking.

Old 04-10-2017, 05:19 PM

Updated news story:

8-Year-Old Boy Dead After Shooting in Special Needs Classroom at San Bernardino Elementary School: Police | KTLA

Quote:
One of the two children who were wounded Monday morning during an apparent murder-suicide inside a special needs classroom at an elementary school in San Bernardino has died, officials confirmed.

Student Jonathan Martinez, 8, was one of 15 students inside the classroom at North Park Elementary School when he was critically wounded when his teacher’s estranged husband allegedly opened fire on her, San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said at an afternoon press conference. Martinez was airlifted to Loma Linda University Medical Center immediately after the shooting where he later died from his injuries.

Quote:
The shooter was identified as Cedric Anderson, 53 of Riverside, Burguan said. Anderson later took his life, police said.
Anderson entered a special needs classroom and opened fire, killing his wife, Karen Elaine Smith, also 53, Burguan said.

Old 04-10-2017, 05:26 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Seriously, what is wrong with you? Log off.

As if this community hadn't been through enough. Just awful.
Deny the poster the attention they seek.

Though I do agree with your recommendation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Another gun shooting in an elementary school. I wish the shooter had just offed himself to begin with.

Old 04-10-2017, 05:29 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,802,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Deny the poster the attention they seek.

Though I do agree with your recommendation.

Another gun shooting in an elementary school. I wish the shooter had just offed himself to begin with.
Yes. He had a history of DV apparently.

Imagine the trauma of all the children who witnessed this.

Old 04-10-2017, 05:55 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,555,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Yeah, it's just awful that you couldn't even wait until victims were identified before you shoved your agenda down everyone's throats.

I'll just leave it at that.
What agenda? Either you admit that gun free zone kills babies or let's agree this is a fake news.

I'll just leave it at that.

Old 04-10-2017, 06:37 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Police: Husband shot and killed wife, student, then self at San Bernardino elementary school

Quote:
The gunman was identified as 53-year-old Cedric Anderson, of Riverside, who shot his estranged wife, Elaine Smith, also 53. She was a teacher in the special-needs classroom for students in first through fourth grade

Anderson said nothing as he began firing a large-caliber revolver, according to police. Both of the children who were hit were standing behind Smith. An 8-year-old later died. The other student was hospitalized in stable condition.

The gunman had a history of weapons, domestic violence and possible drug charges that predated the marriage, which lasted only a few months, authorities said.

The boy who died was identified as Jonathan Martinez. Authorities did not name the other boy who was wounded.

The 600 other students at the school were bused to safety at California State University's San Bernardino campus, several miles away.
Here's the adult victim who he murdered:

https://twitter.com/SanBernardinoPD/...74080251740162

Here's the murderer:

https://twitter.com/SanBernardinoPD/...73807164702720

Obviously they don't tend to show kids so no photos of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies