Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2017, 01:24 PM

983 posts, read 738,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
????? The mafia is exactly modeled on medieval society.

I've never felt the need for a liege lord myself, but if you do, I am sure there's a local crime boss looking for more loyal soldiers.
This is a case of lesser of two evils. At least with the mafia so long as you don't bother them they won't bother you, whereas these refugees are wild third world animals with no code of decency, respect or honor of any kind and will wildly commit crimes, rape, destroy anything and everything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2017, 01:28 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,783,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
This is a case of lesser of two evils. At least with the mafia so long as you don't bother them they won't bother you, whereas these refugees are wild third world animals with no code of decency, respect or honor of any kind and will wildly commit crimes, rape, destroy anything and everything.
Have you ever once spoken to a refugee in your life.

Old 04-12-2017, 01:32 PM

4,660 posts, read 4,119,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
Cosa Nostra is a hate group, Sicilian skinheads basically.
But the religion that says "kill the infidel beside you," "Strike the head and hand from the unbeliever" and "fight the unbeliever until the end of time" is not a hate group, right?

Nothing hateful about it. They aren't obeying REAL Islam when the rape, kill and enslave in every corner of the world, right?

Really, it is time to grow up. It is fun to be a liberal and thumb your nose at the responsible peoples of the earth just as teenagers have no end of criticism for their parents, but at some time teens start having to pay their own bills, and then they realize just how smart their parents really were.

The bill is due.

Old 04-12-2017, 01:34 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,092,773 times
Can't say much good about the mob but they do watch out for their neighborhoods. Very little street crime in neighborhoods where wise guys are known to reside.

Old 04-12-2017, 01:37 PM

29,513 posts, read 22,641,616 times
Reminds me of the Italian American mafia and why they continue to hold fascination and reverence from many.

While they were bad people and violent criminals, at least they kept their neighborhoods safe and respectable.

Old 04-12-2017, 01:37 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,225,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
Sicilian MAFIA Cosa Nostra 'declare war' on refugees in Palermo | Daily Mail Online

Never thought I'd say this, but I am really pro-mafia now. It says a LOT when your local mafia has more interest in preserving your nation than your own government does.

It would be great if this spreads and other countries mafias were to take back their country. I know I'd rather deal with Al Capone than mudslimes looking to turn our country into a third world medieval craphole.
It takes agreeing on one thing for you to jump on board? Hitler supported universal healthcare (I believe Germany had had it before he was in power though) but that doesn't mean I'm pro Hitler because we agree on one. Because that would be ****ing stupid.

No, we do not want this to "spread." If you're worried about the US becoming a "third wold medieval craphole" (We should talk about where terms like medieval and third world come from because I'm gathering you haven't the slightest clue), then you should be worried about a group of essentially armed vigilantes "taking" anything back.

Old 04-12-2017, 01:41 PM

6,749 posts, read 3,365,850 times
If you put the slime ball Muslims anywhere that place will go to crap real fast. This is just another example. They don't belong anywhere in the civilized world.

I hope the Sicilians sent the whole lot of them to Allah.

Old 04-12-2017, 01:44 PM

17,341 posts, read 11,274,075 times
The mafia has controlled Sicily since the middle ages and they're not about to roll over when a bunch of foreign invading barbarians try to take over their neighborhoods and their businesses. I don't think it will be much of a fight. The mafia will still be there when the barbarians are long gone. Sicily has been invaded many times over many centuries and the mafia has endured and prospered.

Old 04-12-2017, 02:48 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,329,485 times
Terrorists just tried to blow up a soccer team borussia dortmund, europe is crazy right now. This is why you see so many far right movements across the continent ,multiculturalism, feminism and left wing movements have been a disaster in the west

Old 04-12-2017, 02:56 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 26 days ago)

27,643 posts, read 16,125,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
Terrorists just tried to blow up a soccer team borussia dortmund, europe is crazy right now. This is why you see so many far right movements across the continent ,multiculturalism, feminism and left wing movements have been a disaster in the west
Absolutely
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies