Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2017, 10:39 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I didn't see anybody go after his children. He wants respect -- and nope -- he didn't earn it.

You can't be an idiot and then expect people to 'respect' you.

Tough lesson for him and his kids.

Sounds like both parents are nut jobs.
He has mentioned his kids in this plea in other places.

Oh him though? Respect HIM? Bwahahhahahahha.

Bwahahahhahahahha

and more...

Bwahahahhahaha

No.

Old 04-23-2017, 05:57 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,289,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
His children should be left alone.

1. Its not their fault their father is what he is.
2. We're better humans then he is.
I haven't said a word about his children.

And sometimes people need a taste of their own medicine.

Old 04-23-2017, 09:22 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,735,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
His children should be left alone.

1. Its not their fault their father is what he is.
2. We're better humans then he is.
Yes, I am a better human being than he is. But that takes no effort at all.

On the other hand, it took conscious effort to build up an audience by telling them, over and over, that the people who died at Sandy Hook weren't real. Not to mention inspiring them to harass the relatives of those fake people.

As for his kids - well, I'm pretty sure they're real, and I'm pretty sure this is a tough time for them, and in a jillion years, I'd never do to them what daddy has done to so many people. But I can and do wish that Jones' audience would shrink down to nothing, and he be forced to earn a living by emptying trash cans.

Old 04-28-2017, 06:59 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,802,296 times
Alex lost.

I've never listened to his show. I've only heard clips like the infamous gay frogs rant. Interesting account of the courtroom proceedings. His poor kids. And his wife chose to marry him and apparently has only seen the kids five times in the last year, so she may not be any better.

InfoWars

Old 04-28-2017, 07:12 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,735,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Alex lost.

I've never listened to his show. I've only heard clips like the infamous gay frogs rant. Interesting account of the courtroom proceedings. His poor kids. And his wife chose to marry him and apparently has only seen the kids five times in the last year, so she may not be any better.

InfoWars
You know, I'm curious. So I tried to click on that link, I really did. But my fingers wouldn't let me. I just can't stand the idea of adding to his income by even half a cent.

I agree that his wife doesn't sound like a prize either. But crazy people do find each other and get married. I just wonder about his new wife.

For those who feel as I do, here's an article from a couple days ago - http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...recedents.html

Old 04-28-2017, 07:25 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,802,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
You know, I'm curious. So I tried to click on that link, I really did. But my fingers wouldn't let me. I just can't stand the idea of adding to his income by even half a cent.

I agree that his wife doesn't sound like a prize either. But crazy people do find each other and get married. I just wonder about his new wife.

For those who feel as I do, here's an article from a couple days ago - The Alex Jones trial won’t set any legal precedents.
It's actually a Daily Beast link. I would never do anything to support Jones!

Old 04-28-2017, 07:36 AM

727 posts, read 390,192 times
Quote:
"He's playing a character," attorney Randall Wilhite told state District Judge Orlinda Naranjo, according to the Austin-American Statesman. "He is a performance artist."
They all play characters, except maybe Wolf Blitzer. No one can play boring that well.

This is entertainment. The so-called news media is not about news, it's about getting you to watch or click because that's cash in the bank. O'Reilly, Maddow, Hannity, O'Donnell, Limbaugh, you name it, they all play characters and when it's done well they and their bosses get rich. Gone are the days of real investigative reporters. Today it's supermarket rag mags in whatever form you want.

Old 04-28-2017, 08:50 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
apparently has only seen the kids five times in the last year, so she may not be any better.

InfoWars

He had full custody, the divorce is years past. She has not seen the kids.

Jones had previously been joint managing conservator and the three children lived at his residence. Kelly saw them sparingly, only five times so far this year, her attorneys said.

Old 04-28-2017, 09:45 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,869,458 times
Thumbs up .

Alex Jones loses sole custody of his kids.

jury in Texas has stripped right-wing radio host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones of having primary custody of his children and awarded joint custody to his ex-wife, reports the AP. State District Judge Orlinda Naranjo also announced Kelly Jones will decide where their three children will live, reports the Austin American-Statesman. The Travis County jury deliberated for nine hours before returning its verdict late Thursday.

The man is totally crazy and should be locked up! However most people know that about him, what worries me is "who" are the people that listen to his show everyday? Now that's crazy

Alex Jones Loses Sole Custody of Kids

Old 04-28-2017, 10:29 AM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvbostons7489 View Post
Who cares he's not running for president
Streicher never aspired to become Chancellor, but the damage he did was real enough even so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies