Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2017, 10:36 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,591,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
Alex Jones loses sole custody of his kids.

jury in Texas has stripped right-wing radio host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones of having primary custody of his children and awarded joint custody to his ex-wife, reports the AP. State District Judge Orlinda Naranjo also announced Kelly Jones will decide where their three children will live, reports the Austin American-Statesman. The Travis County jury deliberated for nine hours before returning its verdict late Thursday.

The man is totally crazy and should be locked up! However most people know that about him, what worries me is "who" are the people that listen to his show everyday? Now that's crazy

Alex Jones Loses Sole Custody of Kids

It should read, "A Progressive CodeNext/Agenda 21 jury in Austin, has stripped sole custody from Jones.

Makes you wonder how in the world he got full custody in the first place??? That is rare and there had to be some bad chit going on with her.
She has never paid child support and she got back joint custody???(Austin Jury)

Old 04-28-2017, 10:42 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,447,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post

The man is totally crazy and should be locked up! However most people know that about him, what worries me is "who" are the people that listen to his show everyday? Now that's crazy
Donald loves him.

Old 04-28-2017, 10:45 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,447,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Well, it's Texas, there is no accounting for it.

Not much good has come out of Texas since Dr Pepper.

Old 04-28-2017, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Well, it's Texas, there is no accounting for it.

Not much good has come out of Texas since Dr Pepper.

You have to understand, Austin is San Francisco on the 3rd Coast.
He wasn't going to get any sympathy in that court and the jury pool from which to pick from.
Which makes me wonder, how he got full custody in the first place, in a city as progressive and controlling as Austin is...... That is rare and extremely rare in Austin. I can only count maybe 3 times that I have heard of the dad getting FULL custody in any child custody case, unless the mom was a convicted child murderer.

He has had 4 years to brainwash those kids and mom not making her visits, didn't help.
I see Kelly using the kids as a weapon and the jury as an accessory to the crime(he got full custody originally, so you have to wonder) and now her wanting to rip the kids from 3+ years of stability. The boy almost 15 now, and very limited contact with his mom, for the last 4 years, not taking the entire summer visits, because of conflicts with mom. I don't see him making the transition well for mom.

Old 04-28-2017, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Donald loves him.

Because he is effective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln-kbhNgAGM

Old 04-28-2017, 10:23 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,867,365 times
And this is the guy Donald Trump thinks so highly of.
He's everything you'd want for a father figure of your kids.
He is the rightwing base news provider.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntWieh7YIgY

Old 04-29-2017, 12:13 AM

4,135 posts, read 2,834,941 times
Captain Pizzagate had a bad day in court?

shocker....

Old 04-29-2017, 12:53 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,356,421 times
Quote:
It should read, "A Progressive CodeNext/Agenda 21 jury in Austin, has stripped sole custody from Jones.

Makes you wonder how in the world he got full custody in the first place??? That is rare and there had to be some bad chit going on with her.
They had joint custody before according to what I read. Believe it or not relative incomes matter, and his I am sure was far higher-as such its more likely he was paying. Thats how courts work.

And...a progressive codenext/agenda 21 jury? Uh huh. Thats the weirdest out there nonsense I have heard today. Congratulations.

And its NOT rare for the richer parent to have primary physical custody, its called buying justice. There are limits to that, but initially, thats probably how. I mean the reality is, you are slandering this lady with no proof. Classy.

Old 04-29-2017, 07:16 AM

13,242 posts, read 4,919,031 times
Quote:
You have to understand, Austin is San Francisco on the 3rd Coast.
He wasn't going to get any sympathy in that court and the jury pool from which to pick from.
Which makes me wonder, how he got full custody in the first place, in a city as progressive and controlling as Austin is...... That is rare and extremely rare in Austin. I can only count maybe 3 times that I have heard of the dad getting FULL custody in any child custody case, unless the mom was a convicted child murderer.

He has had 4 years to brainwash those kids and mom not making her visits, didn't help.
I see Kelly using the kids as a weapon and the jury as an accessory to the crime(he got full custody originally, so you have to wonder) and now her wanting to rip the kids from 3+ years of stability. The boy almost 15 now, and very limited contact with his mom, for the last 4 years, not taking the entire summer visits, because of conflicts with mom. I don't see him making the transition well for mom.
Brainwash?

Old 04-29-2017, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
They had joint custody before according to what I read. Believe it or not relative incomes matter, and his I am sure was far higher-as such its more likely he was paying. Thats how courts work.

And...a progressive codenext/agenda 21 jury? Uh huh. Thats the weirdest out there nonsense I have heard today. Congratulations.

And its NOT rare for the richer parent to have primary physical custody, its called buying justice. There are limits to that, but initially, thats probably how. I mean the reality is, you are slandering this lady with no proof. Classy.

LOL! Apparently you didn't get far enough in the evidence to see, she was ordered off to rehab for 8 months. Of coarse he got full custody.
She is still a mental case.
He still has full custody, until the judges ruling. Texas is the only state that has jury in child custody cases. The Judge is still the final ruling, not the jury.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.