Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2017, 10:22 AM

13,242 posts, read 4,922,871 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
So he questioned the used of looped video, green screens to create more to the story than was there, by MSM?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUn1jKhWTXI

You accusing Alex of the words this guy said in an interview, just because he had him on his show?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCOe3qIgyFA
I think you have mistakened me for someone who cares about Mr. Jones. I'm not interested in his personal life or his outlandish conspiracy theories. That is all.

Old 04-29-2017, 10:37 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
I think you have mistakened me for someone who cares about Mr. Jones. I'm not interested in his personal life or his outlandish conspiracy theories. That is all.
Who you trying to fool?
You must be, or you would not be participating here..... Now would you.
You slowed down and looked at the accident, didn't ya! LOL!

Old 04-29-2017, 10:49 AM

4,135 posts, read 2,837,584 times
Quote:
Pizzagate, was purposely twisted by MSM to hide people in high places, from what started as the code key in communications to a pedophilia ring, that John & Tony Podesta and his brother are highly involved in.
MSM was going to use this Pizza place to make fun of Pizzagate, and to troll the information coming out to make it seem as Satire.
The only thing Jones talked about was the code words used to identify different types of children, used in organized pedophilia. One of them being different pizza toppings used to identify specifics of the underage girls.
MSM took that and ran with it and tried to make it look like a joke. Comet ping pong pizza was just the backdrop MSM used to a smear the pedophile story Alex Jones just ran about pizza.

You say he is lying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsrMuuG9tro
Yes, he was lying, which is why he backtracked so quickly (lawyers tend to make liars do that). Where is the absolute proof? Do you have anything verifiable? Wait, there is none.

and thanks for ignoring my link that showcased all of Alex Jones' BS.

Old 04-29-2017, 10:49 AM

13,242 posts, read 4,922,871 times
Quote:
Who you trying to fool?
Gotta admit, the OP caught my eye:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Attorney argues Alex Jones 'playing a character' in child custody trial

A Texas jury will decide if Infowars' Alex Jones on-air persona makes him unfit to have custody of his three children with ex-wife Kelly Jones.

"He's playing a character," attorney Randall Wilhite told state District Judge Orlinda Naranjo, according to the Austin-American Statesman. "He is a performance artist."

Kelly Jones, who is seeking sole or joint custody of their three children, argued at a pre-trial hearing that her ex-husband's fiery public persona is no different from his private life.

"He's not a stable person," she said. "He says he wants to break Alec Baldwin's neck. He wants J-Lo to get raped."

"I'm concerned that he is engaged in felonious behavior, threatening a member of Congress," she said, referring to Jones' comments about Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif. "He broadcasts from home. The children are there, watching him broadcast."

Perhaps trump can testify as a character witness.
Also gotta admit Mr. Jones & Mr. Trump both seem to be the conductors of their own 'train wrecks', & both recklessly & haphazardly bumping against & colliding with reality at every turn. Like most folks, I'm more interested in the collateral damage they cause. Both seem to be heading for a brick wall.

Old 04-29-2017, 12:32 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:
Well I guess you're right when you say I don't listen to him however it's not because I failed to do my 'due diligence' in vetting the veracity of his often outlandish claims. Frankly, his debacled 'Sandy Hook' ridiculousness was the last straw for me.

I now rely on his ardent & apparently brainwashed fans (as in fanatical) to update me on his more current outlandishness. Not impressed.

His vile accusations and baseless conspiracy theories float by every once in a while and I can't help but wonder what kind of people pay attention, let alone believe the lies and insults.

He acts like he belongs in psychiatric facility.

Old 04-30-2017, 06:32 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,298,921 times
Quote:
Well I guess you're right when you say I don't listen to him however it's not because I failed to do my 'due diligence' in vetting the veracity of his often outlandish claims. Frankly, his debacled 'Sandy Hook' ridiculousness was the last straw for me.

I now rely on his ardent & apparently brainwashed fans (as in fanatical) to update me on his more current outlandishness. Not impressed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Jones, and his lawyers showed the court documents to debunk all the outrageous claims being made, but hey, you don't need to bother with the facts.

If you refuse to go directly to the source for information, why would anyone take your opinion seriously?
Quote:
What the heck are you going on about?
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Exactly, you don't have a clue.

You couldn't have proven my point any better.
@stburr91: What court documents debunking what outrageous claims made and by whom in relation to ChiGeekGuest's post that you quoted?

Your reply makes ABSOLUTELY no sense to what she wrote.

Old 04-30-2017, 06:35 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,298,921 times
Quote:
Who you trying to fool?
I think Alex Jones is a scumbag of the highest order. He is a vampiric ghoul who feeds off the tragedies of others to make a **** load of money. That is who you are defending. You are defending a man who has encouraged Americans to go after each other in the wake of brutal tragedies, harassing people who've lost loved ones. You are defending a man who has said people's BABIES never existed and that all of the grief and loss they felt weren't real.

Old 04-30-2017, 06:38 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,625,222 times
Alex Jones is a nut case. He and the rest of the right wingers never get enough of the conspiracy they claim is destroying the country. Glen Beck used to be a loose canon also. I guess somehow he got rained in.....

Old 04-30-2017, 07:00 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
I think Alex Jones is a scumbag of the highest order. He is a vampiric ghoul who feeds off the tragedies of others to make a **** load of money. That is who you are defending. You are defending a man who has encouraged Americans to go after each other in the wake of brutal tragedies, harassing people who've lost loved ones. You are defending a man who has said people's BABIES never existed and that all of the grief and loss they felt weren't real.
Advertisers are pulling away from InfoWars, Breitbart, Rush Limbaugh...

There's a ton of screaming about "No fair," "First Amendment rights," ...

However, to be fair, there is always a ton of screaming from these folks. It's just that now when you buy a box of Rice Krispies you are not supporting Breitbart.

Supporting those who peddle hate, lies, and vile conspiracy theories has a cost and many companies are realizing they not willing to pay that.

Advertisers are pulling away from YouTube/Google over their ads being paired with hate speech. Google is promising to do something about it.

http://www.theverge.com/2017/3/24/15...tt-hate-speech

Old 04-30-2017, 07:23 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post

I'm defending the truth no matter who it may be about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies