Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2017, 07:25 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Advertisers are pulling away from InfoWars,

In your great wisdom, tell us the companies that have pulled advertising from InfoWars.

Old 04-30-2017, 07:35 AM

8,496 posts, read 4,558,569 times
Jones is a despicable person. I feel for his children.

Old 04-30-2017, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Jones is a despicable person. I feel for his children.

You hate him because he was effective. You loved him when he went after GW.
No one has to buy the entire catalog of Crazy. We can all be selective in life. Unless you are locked in tight with the collective, just to have friends.

Old 04-30-2017, 07:43 AM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
No one has to buy the entire catalog of Crazy. We can all be selective in life. Unless you are locked in tight with the collective, just to have friends.
I dislike him because he is taking advantage of weak minded people with a lack of education.

Old 04-30-2017, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I dislike him because he is taking advantage of weak minded people with a lack of education.

Pretty sure we can all think for ourselves. No one keeps us from researching it ourselves, or going to the documents they were sourced from.
You dislike him, because he was effective at exposing the corruption and lies the DNC and Hillary were involved in. I suppose you dislike him for ragging on Kushner and Ivanka? I suppose you dislike him for pointing out Trump is surrounding himself with the swamp? I suppose you dislike him for pointing out Trump went after a false flag attack in Syria? I suppose you dislike him for agreeing the Ryancare bill was a bad deal?

No one has to buy the entire catalog of crazy. We can all laugh while getting the unfiltered news.

Old 04-30-2017, 08:08 AM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
Pretty sure we can all think for ourselves. No one keeps us from researching it ourselves, or going to the documents they were sourced from.
You dislike him, because he was effective at exposing the corruption and lies the DNC and Hillary were involved in. I suppose you dislike him for ragging on Kushner and Ivanka? I suppose you dislike him for pointing out Trump is surrounding himself with the swamp? I suppose you dislike him for pointing out Trump went after a false flag attack in Syria? I suppose you dislike him for agreeing the Ryancare bill was a bad deal?

No one has to buy the entire catalog of crazy. We can all laugh while getting the unfiltered news.

I guess there is a little light in every cloud but I don't think the reasons you mention attract a large percentage of his audience, in fact I would think that turns them off. Just one claim that Sandy Hook was a conspiracy with child actors should be enough reason for a rational person to leave never to return but here he is with several million viewers.

Old 04-30-2017, 09:52 AM

Quote:
I guess there is a little light in every cloud but I don't think the reasons you mention attract a large percentage of his audience, in fact I would think that turns them off. Just one claim that Sandy Hook was a conspiracy with child actors should be enough reason for a rational person to leave never to return but here he is with several million viewers.

Never let a Crisis Go To Waste.... The left wingnuts in the government and media were trying to use a tragedy, to go after Constitutional 2nd amendment rights of Americans. The Fakestream Media was caught fake reporting, using green screens and looped videos when reporting on Sandy Hook, which spiked speculations, collecting circumstantial evidence of events leading up /during /after and investigative reporting from the alt-media began.

You don't want to hear him tell you straight from his own mouth unedited. You want to believe what someone else tells you he says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwudDfz1yAk

Old 04-30-2017, 11:17 AM

13,242 posts, read 4,922,871 times
Quote:
Gotta love your straight-forwardness BentBow! & worth noting it's not only here in this thread but elsewhere as well!

( don't get all overly 'excited' BB ~ seldom agree with your thoughtviews although I do appreciate the straight-forward approach )

Is there any particular reason one has to buy any part of the "entire catalog of Crazy"?

Old 04-30-2017, 11:31 AM

10,097 posts, read 10,008,466 times
I've talked with Alex Jones listeners before and I catch him every now and then and not many, especially his new listeners actually believe everything he says or most of what he says when he goes on a tangent about the conspiracies. Basically Alex has taken the gist of what the old traditional right has always been about; against outside influence to erode national sovereignty, and stretched that into a mad fever dream.
Is there an elite. Sort of. Are they globalists? That is if you subscribe to the idea that domestic policy, whether economic or social, should have a global consideration to it. Are there people influencing that? Kind of. People at the top echelons of government policy, academia, media, banking, and business tend to take advice from people who believe in globalization.

Alex takes that and connects WAY too many dots. He thinks everything is interconnected into some grand scheme to enslave humanity and that there is a spiritual aspect to it that we cannot see. I am sure, and hope, that people can ignore that part of his show to actually look at some of the content, because that is basically all I ever care to see from his shows, is just what was under-reported in the news that I missed. They're good at catching stuff that was overlooked even though they add their conspiratorial twist to it.

Over all, I think that is how a lot of people look at the show. At least that is how someone such as Tucker Carlson probably thinks of it since he is a rational person and has appeared on his show. Or perhaps I am way too hopeful for humanity?

Old 04-30-2017, 11:38 AM

51,650 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:
Isn't that terrible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies