Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2017, 05:06 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,114,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
Many are missing the point. I would expect that all income shown on Trump's return is included and summed up correctly, all loopholes are legally taken and all taxes are calculated correctly. That is a given.

What I want to see are ALL the sources of his income. Especially, and particularly, foreign income. For say, the past 10 years.
Who cares! You still lost!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2017, 05:25 AM

57,221 posts, read 26,166,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
He already did that be winning the white house, besides even if he did release them the liberals would just find something else to complain endlessly about and get all their supporters to parrot their crap endlessly like you are doing right here.

they couldnt win a fixed election
they could not prove a Russian connection(is Adam Schiff still crying?)
trumps 2005 tax return from maddow completely backfired
hes already basking in winning glory.
The same person that complained about Obama's birth place for 8 years is worried about the attention.

Old 04-20-2017, 05:41 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,222,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Who cares! You still lost!
What a childish Republican styled comment. Like some kid who knows nothing, uttering belligerence.

The Loser in the situation of Trump being President is, the United States and the American People.

Eventually the acts of the bigots, the angered race bias types, and the haters of everything that is not like them, will cave in on them. When it does, you won't be able to hide and pretend not to be what you are.

This is the same Right Winger's that whine about taxes and then support the Tax Cheat Trump!.... Right Wingers accept his tax dodges, as long as he promotes the racism they love.

Quote:
Confederate Racist Surf's has been around a long time, but as with such things their time comes when they crash on their face. They have been fighting a continue battle against America's Federal Governance, Fighting against the Regulatory System, and by every means trying to attack liberal minded whites and on a constant aim of attack at minorities and women. When confronted they duck and hide like its some "wack a mole" game. (cite: American are tiring of the racist, bigots and evil promoters)

It's not likely that Right Winger will ever awaken to the push of Republican System and Right Winger support of a Plutocracy, because being of the likes of "Surfs", they'd gladly accept being reamed out, as long as its done to them by the wealthy and they get to promote their racist ignorance.

They are far too ingrained with multi layers of ignorance to ever become aware of the fact their conditions are created by the wealthy. Instead, they praise the wealthy for ripping them off, and then accept being told it was done by any and every other reason, because of their gullible mentality.

Eventually, American's who respect Democracy will find a way to stand up and dismiss the entire Trump Administration, and the march of the Plutocrats who are lusting to Turn America into a Russian Style Plutocracy will be put down and squashed. Their arrogance continues to blind them, and when they fall, they will be shocked, but they won't be able to play their games to save themselves or each other.

Psalm 49:7
None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

2 Corinthians 12:20
For I am afraid that when I come, I may not find you as I wish, and you may not find me as you wish. I fear that there may be quarreling, jealousy, rage, rivalry, slander, gossip, arrogance, and disorder.

2 Timothy 3:2
For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,

Last edited by Chance and Change; 04-20-2017 at 05:58 AM..

Old 04-20-2017, 06:00 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,365,792 times
If she will produce her papers of being a Native American Indian, then maybe. But till then, pound sand lady.

Old 04-20-2017, 06:04 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,365,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Exactly. If his taxes are squeaky clean, why not deliver a dagger to liberals nationwide and bask in his winning glory...by releasing them.
Because if there were any illegal tax data on President Trump, the IRS would be persuing an investigation.

There ain't no there there.

Stop it. You make yourselves look like fools on a fools errand.

Old 04-20-2017, 07:23 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,222,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
Because if there were any illegal tax data on President Trump, the IRS would be persuing an investigation.

Republican's should NEVER whine again about " My Tax Dollars"!!!!! So, "REMEMBER THAT when the Democrats take over; don't start whining about tax dollars when public programs are supported !!!!!!

All you guys prove is that you will fall for anything Republican do, even when it defeat you, all you seem to care is that you have a person in office who Champions Bigotry and Race Bias, and waste tax money, while he generates domestic and international conflicts.
It's seems to suit "Conflict Loving Republicans >100%, without conflict and contentions; they may implode or maybe even ignite into a flash of "spontaneously combustion"

Old 04-20-2017, 07:28 AM

57,221 posts, read 26,166,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post

I don't think there is anything illegal in his returns but that would be interesting, how do you know if is investigating him, that is not public information.

Aside from whether his returns are legal or not I would like to know if he has offshore accounts and how exactly he has played the system.

Old 04-20-2017, 07:30 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,027,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
I agree with Elizabeth Warren. For the past 40 years every other sitting president has had to do this.

Trump must have something to hide.
You are wrong. Nobody HAS to do it.

Old 04-20-2017, 08:13 AM

18,757 posts, read 11,786,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
"conflicts of interests" is just repeating stupid liberal rhetoric.
he is not required to release his returns. the election is over, the left lost.

Yes yes here we go with the same empty Russian propaganda empty rhetoric. Boring.

Old 04-20-2017, 08:20 AM

18,757 posts, read 11,786,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
I get that we're beating a dead horse here. But I continue to ask this question. With the way liberals like me have been spazzing out over Trump's taxes for months now....if there's truly nothing to hide or nothing that would raise any questions, why would Trump simply not release them?

IF Donald Trump released his taxes, and there is absolutely no sign of any shady business deals, it would be the single, biggest "F U" to liberal America that has ever been dealt since Trump first announced he was running for president. Conservatives on City-Data would be backing up dump trucks full of crow for myself and other liberals to eat, and I would gladly accept defeat on this issue.

And even if Trump is currently being audited at this time, it does NOT preclude him from releasing his taxes.

Don't conservatives want to be able to give us liberals the finger and laugh at us? Making a big deal about Trump's taxes when all along it turns out to be a complete non-issue???

Conservatives/Trump voters.....thoughts?

This should not be a partisan issue. Trump is OUR employee. If you were a boss and one of your employees was suspected of doing something nefarious, wouldn't you do your best to get to the bottom of it? Trump works for us, ALL of us. Well he's supposed to. So far all I see is him working for the 1%. We all deserve to know who we are dealing with. This is not a partisan issue, it's a patriotic issue. We all have to do what's best for OUR country. Dealing with secrecy is not the answer. Being transparent is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies