Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2017, 07:16 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Yeah we do, the women were the victims not O'Reilly or Hannity.

"Victims" you mean. I mean "looking good girl" is such a victimizing comment is it. And now they get a nice payday and loads of sympathy and attention
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2017, 07:27 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,805,229 times
Anyone think there's a chance he'll get a gig in the WH? There are rumors he and trump will be meeting.

Old 04-22-2017, 07:30 PM

1,529 posts, read 916,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
So according to the WSJ, a highly reliable source, Billo is set to be fired by Fox News in the coming days. Guess Donny little hands trying to cover for and rehabilitate this sexual creep didn't work. Not surprising in the least as he is now radioactive with his advertisers, and another woman (called her hot chocolate) has come forward today, with more on the way according to Attorney Lisa Bloom.

Can't wait for Donny's tweet, but if he's smart he will stay silent given his poll numbers and own sexual predator history!
Wasn't that hot chocolate with milk. Ah, I forgot that had something to do with tennis.

Old 04-22-2017, 07:34 PM

15,530 posts, read 10,501,555 times
I haven't watched FOX in years, the only one I liked was Greta. She didn't have a big audience like O'Reilly though, who are his fans going to watch now? They sure are changing things up, guess I should watch and check it out for myself.

Old 04-22-2017, 10:42 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
No, it wouldn't. If O'Reilly was working for CNN you never would have heard a thing, and since there is no proof, only allegations, no apology would have been demanded or expected.

That's how the Left works. This was purely an attack on Fox News. Why have there been no such allegations brought against anyone at any of the Left-wing networks ...ever? Bill O'Reilly once worked for ABC. Never heard a thing. Surely there are others at the other Networks. But they are Leftists. They are protected by their politics.
No, it's not about the left. It's about how men have treated women in the work place. It has nothing to do with politics. But Fox is sure guilty of demeaning women. If you haven't heard it from other networks then maybe it's because the women are treated better and equally

Old 04-22-2017, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
No, it's not about the left. It's about how men have treated women in the work place. It has nothing to do with politics. But Fox is sure guilty of demeaning women. If you haven't heard it from other networks then maybe it's because the women are treated better and equally

Yes it does. There is no question about it

And it must feel nice you can say you're being demeaned and get a nice payday and a booking on The view

Old 04-22-2017, 11:59 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Yes it does. There is no question about it

And it must feel nice you can say you're being demeaned and get a nice payday and a booking on The view
Are you kidding me. I would never allow a man to demean me. So I am all for these women who call them out on the harassment they get from them. You know what's really nice...we don't live in the 50's anymore where men ruled.

Old 04-23-2017, 12:08 AM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 1 day ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,599,675 times
If getting wealth from company's earnings is grounds for de-legitimizing a woman's claims of sexual harassment, then if your daughter becomes a corporate board member, she has no right to complain about the male board members feeling her up? Or making lewd, crude comments at her?

Just curious.

Old 04-23-2017, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil75230 View Post
If getting wealth from company's earnings is grounds for de-legitimizing a woman's claims of sexual harassment, then if your daughter becomes a corporate board member, she has no right to complain about the male board members feeling her up? Or making lewd, crude comments at her?

Just curious.

I would expect her to deal with it right away. Not wait a decade or more

Old 04-23-2017, 12:27 AM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 1 day ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,599,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
I would expect her to deal with it right away. Not wait a decade or more
Assuming she actually is being truthful - what if there's no evidence for it? Last I heard, hearsay wasn't admissible in a court of law. A smart harasser would wait and/or set things up so that there is very difficult to prove the incident. That can account for the time lapse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies