Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2017, 08:47 PM

52,447 posts, read 34,154,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Someone linked me that before it got scrubbed.

COMEDY GOLD!

Hopefully someone saved it. I'm sure it will be on 4chan or Reddit soon enough.
I'd love to see an archived copy. so many side-splitters all in one place.

meanwhile-

https://mobile.twitter.com/polNewsNe...94912190218240
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2017, 08:51 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,438,574 times
Assault with a deadly weapon, Not attempted murder... But you never know.

Old 04-20-2017, 10:21 PM

3,617 posts, read 1,813,523 times
I am as stubborn and bullheaded as they come and I'll /block or /ignore (depending on the site I'm on) anyone I believe to be willfully lying or so ignorant that they are a waste of my time and I no longer want to be exposed to their opinion... yet I'm wondering how anyone could be so full of hate that they intentionally plan and prepare to physically and violently attack another person just because they don't share the same views.

Given the bandana covering his face, the hoodie, dark sun glasses and the bicycle U-Lock, no one can even honestly suggest that the attack was not premeditated. Eric Clanton may not have had a particular victim in mind, but there is no doubt that he intended to violently attack someone. Then to be such a coward as to hide behind a woman and strike his victim when he wasn't even looking, then to run like a chicken shet coward.

I am unable to find any justification for this behavior.

For heaven's sake! This man teaches young adults and mentors high school kids! He has a perfect opportunity to spread his vile, sick thoughts to a captive crowd of youngsters who are seeking to learn, seeking guidance, wisdom and purpose. He already has two convictions for assault, yet for some reason not one but two colleges thought it would be a good idea to have this unstable and obviously violent person lead others in classes like ethics and philosophy? What ethics and philosophy are these colleges trying to teach their young audience... that violence is an acceptable way to be ethical as long as you can cowardly attempt to shield your identity and run faster than your victim or others after you attack someone because they don't hold the same beliefs as you? Is that what passes for ethical and philosophical now a days?

There is a very twisted and deep rooted mental illness that has poisoned the minds of people like Eric Canton. I just wonder how many others have been victim to either his violent attacks or to the poisoning of his insane views?

The irony of claiming to be anti-fascist, then turn right around and use force in an attempt to silence those expressing opposing views. That is the height of delusional hypocrisy.

Old 04-20-2017, 10:29 PM

30,195 posts, read 23,603,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
I am as stubborn and bullheaded as they come and I'll /block or /ignore (depending on the site I'm on) anyone I believe to be willfully lying or so ignorant that they are a waste of my time and I no longer want to be exposed to their opinion... yet I'm wondering how anyone could be so full of hate that they intentionally plan and prepare to physically and violently attack another person just because they don't share the same views.

Given the bandana covering his face, the hoodie, dark sun glasses and the bicycle U-Lock, no one can even honestly suggest that the attack was not premeditated. Eric Clanton may not have had a particular victim in mind, but there is no doubt that he intended to violently attack someone. Then to be such a coward as to hide behind a woman and strike his victim when he wasn't even looking, then to run like a chicken shet coward.

I am unable to find any justification for this behavior.

For heaven's sake! This man teaches young adults and mentors high school kids! He has a perfect opportunity to spread his vile, sick thoughts to a captive crowd of youngsters who are seeking to learn, seeking guidance, wisdom and purpose. He already has two convictions for assault, yet for some reason not one but two colleges thought it would be a good idea to have this unstable and obviously violent person lead others in classes like ethics and philosophy? What ethics and philosophy are these colleges trying to teach their young audience... that violence is an acceptable way to be ethical as long as you can cowardly attempt to shield your identity and run faster than your victim or others after you attack someone because they don't hold the same beliefs as you? Is that what passes for ethical and philosophical now a days?

There is a very twisted and deep rooted mental illness that has poisoned the minds of people like Eric Canton. I just wonder how many others have been victim to either his violent attacks or to the poisoning of his insane views?

The irony of claiming to be anti-fascist, then turn right around and use force in an attempt to silence those expressing opposing views. That is the height of delusional hypocrisy.
Yep. /pol/ somehow managed to hack his Amazon account. He had recently ordered 14 bike locks. He was definitely there to hurt someone, badly. I'd link an image to it, but somehow I think the mods might not appreciate that.

As for the running, antifa has 3 groups of people. They have the red group which are the ones who will hurt someone "by any means necessary". They have the yellow group who will hurt but also look out for the reds. And then they have the greens. The greens are the ones who just show up like it's some party, and are pretty clueless about the other 2 groups.

So what happens is when a "red" attacks, they will make their way toward the crowd, a "yellow" will engage someone from the other side, there will be "greens" all around, the "red" will attack, and then will hide in the crowd of "greens" and any "yellows" there so that the police can't catch them.

They are total cowards. Right now they are discussing whether or not they should have some kind of leader after their embarassment at Berkely on the 15th. Some are for, some are not, but they are talking about how they "lost" because everyone just "kind of left". They had no leader.

I laugh reading that stuff because these wannabe anarchists don't realize how they will become that which they claim to despise. Yet without some kind of leadership, they will crumble and fail.

They're going to hurt more before it's all over. Some are talking guns. And if Ann Coulter tells Berkeley that she's coming anyway...well. These idiots are likcing their wounds and have been humiliated, so they are angry. They'll make very stupid decisions because they can't control their emotions.

Old 04-20-2017, 10:36 PM

34,274 posts, read 19,280,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Yep. /pol/ somehow managed to hack his Amazon account. He had recently ordered 14 bike locks. He was definitely there to hurt someone, badly. I'd link an image to it, but somehow I think the mods might not appreciate that.
Oh please. Thats some guy named eric ordering things. Im not buying that he got 14 bike locks. Thats just stupid. 2-3 if you need spares, but come on. 14? LOL.

Not buying it.

Old 04-20-2017, 10:37 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,336,738 times
Can anyone elaborate on his two priors for assault? Specific charges etc?

Old 04-20-2017, 11:27 PM

3,617 posts, read 1,813,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

As for the running, antifa has 3 groups of people. They have the red group which are the ones who will hurt someone "by any means necessary". They have the yellow group who will hurt but also look out for the reds. And then they have the greens. The greens are the ones who just show up like it's some party, and are pretty clueless about the other 2 groups.

So what happens is when a "red" attacks, they will make their way toward the crowd, a "yellow" will engage someone from the other side, there will be "greens" all around, the "red" will attack, and then will hide in the crowd of "greens" and any "yellows" there so that the police can't catch them.

They are total cowards. Right now they are discussing whether or not they should have some kind of leader after their embarassment at Berkely on the 15th. Some are for, some are not, but they are talking about how they "lost" because everyone just "kind of left". They had no leader.

I laugh reading that stuff because these wannabe anarchists don't realize how they will become that which they claim to despise. Yet without some kind of leadership, they will crumble and fail.

They're going to hurt more before it's all over. Some are talking guns. And if Ann Coulter tells Berkeley that she's coming anyway...well. These idiots are likcing their wounds and have been humiliated, so they are angry. They'll make very stupid decisions because they can't control their emotions.

Bill Lind discusses how it all came to be in his Origins of Political Correctness. I still think it's just some form of an anti-social mental illness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w0TOJspijA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIc79DL8YUM

Last edited by KS_Referee; 04-20-2017 at 11:36 PM..

Old 04-21-2017, 01:04 AM

30,195 posts, read 23,603,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Oh please. Thats some guy named eric ordering things. Im not buying that he got 14 bike locks. Thats just stupid. 2-3 if you need spares, but come on. 14? LOL.

Not buying it.
All you have to do is look around for it. It's there. I even have the page up right now, but I don't know if I'm allowed to show that link on here since it does include some of his personal information. But it's there. So go ahead, look around. It doesn't matter what you believe, that doesn't negate reality.

Old 04-21-2017, 01:10 AM

57,022 posts, read 35,077,833 times
Ouch. Bet that hurt.

Old 04-21-2017, 01:27 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,870,398 times
This nerd might be better off in solitary confinement for 5-10+ years. The internet won't let this die for a LONG TIME. He's going to have people trolling him in real life...trying to pick fights, embarrass him and make his life generally miserable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies