Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2017, 08:54 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,813,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonym9428 View Post
...Alex Jones is 100% right....gay frogs everywhere and they're dangerous
I thought it was a lizard people. It is an Alex Jones all about the lizard people?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2017, 09:05 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,225,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I thought it was a lizard people. It is an Alex Jones all about the lizard people?
I'm pretty sure he(Alex), is the King of the Lizard people.

Old 04-23-2017, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonym9428 View Post
It was all the gay frogs that the government has been creating. They are behind why Trump didn't get the majority vote. You libs need to wake up and start caring about the gay frogs. Alex Jones is 100% right....gay frogs everywhere and they're dangerous
You forgot about Manbearpig, and that Goddamn Loch Ness Monster!

Old 04-23-2017, 09:50 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,647,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
It seems the only real snowflake is Trump, who still doesn't realize he already won the election and feels the need to stroke himself with his own lies, hence his tweets and seeking for approval.

How you Trump supporters can recognize/acknowledge this, says a lot about your ilk. What a sad and delusional life for you.
Our "ilk" won, we put Trump in the WH. The sad and delusional are liberals thinking that Hillary could win.

Old 04-23-2017, 10:07 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Except....he never did beat Hillary in the popular vote.

This guy is seriously demented and out of touch with reality.
I can't believe with everything going on in the world, that this a-hole spends his time tweeting out this crap.

Frankly, besides him, who f***king cares? No wonder he's gotten nothing done in 3 months. He wastes his time on this petty garbage. A 10-year-old would have gotten over it by now.

Old 04-23-2017, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
Our "ilk" won, we put Trump in the WH. The sad and delusional are liberals thinking that Hillary could win.
You're right, now instead of rushing in to defend you man, take responsibility for him! Own it!

All you all say is, "Hillary blah blah blah".

I don't give 2 ****s about her either, it's hilarious that EVERYTHING Trump voters voted for, because he was an outsider, and "in touch with middle America" has backfired, and he is doing everything that his supporters theoretically voted against!

I acknowledged you won, I have no issue with it, but damn, what a bunch of crybabvies the second daddy gets talked against.

Old 04-23-2017, 10:14 PM

1,768 posts, read 1,638,001 times
But TRUMP did win the popular vote if you subtract all the gay frogs and lizard people who voted (they all voted for clinton). Come on lib-tards...it's so obvious.

Old 04-23-2017, 10:34 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I actually feel for you a little bit. But come on, Trumps promises were WAY over the top. You had to at least realize that? It was that deal that is just too good to be true.

I wouldnt be so opposed to him if he was at all competent though. And...im not even sure its all him. Bannon has a lot to do with most of his failures.
More over the top than I would save $2500 a year on insurance followed by his architect saying how stupid Americans are for believing the promises?

Old 04-23-2017, 11:00 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
If it upsets the crybabies then good. Pass the hankies
LOL he is the crybaby though.....still talking about the popular vote. No one else cares about it but him. Gore won the popular vote but Bush became our president. Did Bush gloat about it...no, of course not. He was a gentlemen and a statesman unlike Trump. Trump is a narcissist who has to go on his thank you tours because he is so unliked in DC

Old 04-23-2017, 11:08 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I can't believe with everything going on in the world, that this a-hole spends his time tweeting out this crap.

Frankly, besides him, who f***king cares? No wonder he's gotten nothing done in 3 months. He wastes his time on this petty garbage. A 10-year-old would have gotten over it by now.
Big Don has accomplished more in 100 days that the America hating Muslim did in eight years. Stop the lies, it will do you no good, the truth is out there..
America has a leader again...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies