Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2017, 06:51 PM

7,074 posts, read 8,934,859 times

Advertisements

Mom needs to pay up, then go directly to jail, do not pass go.

This is no different than ripping off an elderly relative, it's misappropriation.

Old 04-23-2017, 07:29 PM

35,667 posts, read 21,030,020 times
How she do that? My son left my Gson 10 -a nice amount, and mom could only use it for his braces after a lot of pleading etc. not a dime! He collected at 18. Someone not doing their jobs at court.

Old 04-23-2017, 07:55 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,364,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staphangel View Post
So much for your fantasy that women are perfect and there would be no problems if they ruled the world. Welcome to reality.

Old 04-24-2017, 05:03 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,825,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne
How is this political?
Well its quite contraversal so it will get HOT so this is the BEST base for it

Old 04-24-2017, 05:18 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,802,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
THIS is precisely what I am up against NOW. My son passed away just 5 months ago suddenly, and has 2 young children by 2 different moms. Eldest child is 13 going on 14 and the other was just 13 months old.

Problem is the mother of the 13 month old is a ***** and has alienated everybody including myself and anyone who was close to my son. He died suddenly.. no known cause of death and was only 41 yrs old. BUT the problem is.. He passed WITHOUT a will.

In these cases.. with no executor or beneficiaries labeled ( Life and Pension fund changed carrier's just months before he died) were not carried forward when carriers changed in workplace. Everything got frozen.. SO, I now have to go to court and gain Administrative rights to settle his Estate. Lawyers, Courts $$$ being actually taken out the kid's mouths in the future!!

The children are the only one's with standing to inherit 50-50 .. and I get ZIP, his brother gets ZERO.. his ex gets nothin' and mother of youngest gets nothin'. So because I do not trust baby's momma.. I want to put her inheritance into a trust by 3rd party.. not her mother. So mommy dearest would have to go thru that 3rd party to access her daughter's inheritance.. I'm aging and do not want myself responsible and don't want the mother of the 13 Yr old to be hassled by this nasty young women.

The story of this thread proves a point in my mind.. Inheritances to children should never be put "INTRUST" to someone without oversight.. as in Op's case 13 Million was defrauded. I would love the Court "Child Advocacy group" be the intrust holder of my wee grandchild. SO if mommy dearest requests $$ it has to pass the SMELL test!!!!

I have known many cases such as this.. and this thread just popped up to encourage my resolve to make sure 3rd party overseas little one's inheritance.!! TY OP for this reminder

PLEASE remember.. HAVE A WILL!! and Executors that you TRUST!!
I am so sorry for your loss and the difficult situation you're in. I hope you're able to maintain a good relationship with your grandchildren.

Old 04-24-2017, 05:44 AM

27,133 posts, read 13,429,141 times
The late Film Director Michael Winners mother had a slight gambling problem which led to her gambling away his £35 million inheritance.

Luclily for Winner he made himself a millionaire out of his films such as the Death Wish movies.

Michael Winner: My mother was a venomous liar who gambled away my £35m inheritance - but I loved her | Daily Mail Online

It is always very sad to read these stories though.

Old 04-24-2017, 10:30 AM

3,617 posts, read 1,820,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
THIS is precisely what I am up against NOW. My son passed away just 5 months ago suddenly, and has 2 young children by 2 different moms. Eldest child is 13 going on 14 and the other was just 13 months old.

Problem is the mother of the 13 month old is a ***** and has alienated everybody including myself and anyone who was close to my son. He died suddenly.. no known cause of death and was only 41 yrs old. BUT the problem is.. He passed WITHOUT a will.

In these cases.. with no executor or beneficiaries labeled ( Life and Pension fund changed carrier's just months before he died) were not carried forward when carriers changed in workplace. Everything got frozen.. SO, I now have to go to court and gain Administrative rights to settle his Estate. Lawyers, Courts $$$ being actually taken out the kid's mouths in the future!!

The children are the only one's with standing to inherit 50-50 .. and I get ZIP, his brother gets ZERO.. his ex gets nothin' and mother of youngest gets nothin'. So because I do not trust baby's momma.. I want to put her inheritance into a trust by 3rd party.. not her mother. So mommy dearest would have to go thru that 3rd party to access her daughter's inheritance.. I'm aging and do not want myself responsible and don't want the mother of the 13 Yr old to be hassled by this nasty young women.

The story of this thread proves a point in my mind.. Inheritances to children should never be put "INTRUST" to someone without oversight.. as in Op's case 13 Million was defrauded. I would love the Court "Child Advocacy group" be the intrust holder of my wee grandchild. SO if mommy dearest requests $$ it has to pass the SMELL test!!!!

I have known many cases such as this.. and this thread just popped up to encourage my resolve to make sure 3rd party overseas little one's inheritance.!! TY OP for this reminder

PLEASE remember.. HAVE A WILL!! and Executors that you TRUST!!

Be VERY weary of ANY 3rd party trust management company or agency. I've read and watched on tv about the horrors of these groups bleeding a trust dry. I seriously recommend you get a good trust attorney who can set up the trust in a manner that protects it from all parties.

Old 04-24-2017, 11:06 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,598,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Because liberals believe they have a right to the money and not the mom or daughter...
Judging from the mother's donation, via Open Secrets, my money is that the mother is a liberal.

Old 04-24-2017, 11:16 AM

24,388 posts, read 23,044,056 times
Can we sue our government for frittering away our inheritance? Maybe seize all assets of the Federal Reserve?

Old 04-24-2017, 11:18 AM

6,115 posts, read 3,083,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staphangel View Post
NY daughter suing mom for 'spending her $13m birthright' | Daily Mail Online

Quote:
A Long Island mom has been accused of selling the properties bequeathed to her daughter in order to fund a lavish lifestyle, including buying expensive cars and a Hamptons mansion.
Elizabeth Marcus was left the huge portfolio by her father, real-estate investor Alan J Marcus, when he died in 1994.
But according to a case in Bronx Surrogate’s Court, mom Geraldine Lettieri has been frittering it away.
Elizabeth claims in court papers that her mom is 'irrational, self-involved, and solely motivated by money and greed' and only married her dad for the money, according to the New York Post.

Wow! What a horrible mother!

Where is the iPhone/Android app to identify the gold-digger?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies