Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2017, 07:53 AM

23,739 posts, read 14,858,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Maybe this twit could be sold on the idea his ratings would be even higher if he admitted he was in way over his head and resigned.
Best thought on CD in years. Thanks

Where does he gets this stuff? Who feeds it to him?

If he is so delusional that he believes it is true, it is time for Pence to take over.

That comment alone is enough for any sane person to know Trump is not sane.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2017, 07:57 AM

33,943 posts, read 22,387,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
What a disgusting excuse for a man. He can't get enough of himself. It's all a show to him. How DARE he compare his TV ratings to the great loss of life that occurred on September 11, 2001. That was not a TV event...that was the most tragic day in American history. Shame!

President Trump brags about drawing highest ratings since 9/11 - NY Daily News

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.c7b41efd52ee
Trump sees everything that happens in the world through one special lens - how it impacts HIM.

A narcissistic man-child that now has the nuclear codes.

Well played America.

Old 04-25-2017, 07:58 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,168,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
What a disgusting excuse for a man. He can't get enough of himself. It's all a show to him. How DARE he compare his TV ratings to the great loss of life that occurred on September 11, 2001. That was not a TV event...that was the most tragic day in American history. Shame!

President Trump brags about drawing highest ratings since 9/11 - NY Daily News

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.c7b41efd52ee
What a ****.

Old 04-25-2017, 08:01 AM

6,418 posts, read 7,207,766 times
Pretty sure he's suffering from dementia now. Shame on his family and staff for continuing to let an old senile man embarrass himself all the time. Time to stick him in a home, preferably one with bars on the windows.

Old 04-25-2017, 08:08 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,069,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I bet not a single cult member shows up in this thread, as even the most brainwashed among them knows they can't defend this. The man is beyond despicable. What a disgusting waste of human flesh. With Trump it's always only about ME, ME, ME!
Agreed.

You guys notice how there hasn't been a SINGLE Trump supporter in this thread? Usually when Trump says something stupid, you'll get a few diehard Trumpers that come in and give their best shot at spinning the story, or at least say something meaningless like "that's all you got?!" or "you guys lost, get over it!"

But what Donald said was so stupid, that not a single Trumper has come in here and attempted to defend him.

Old 04-25-2017, 08:17 AM

1,296 posts, read 1,112,752 times
Monday, April 24, 2017. - "That’s right: Trump invoked the 9/11 suicide bombings to boast about his own ratings on “Face the Nation” — a program he derided as “Deface the Nation” — in a wide-ranging talk with the Associated Press published Sunday."

Monday, April 24, 2017.

From a taken out of context statement made in January 2016.

January 2016.

And the snowflakes get all bent again because their crappy candidate lost.

Old 04-25-2017, 08:20 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,168,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last1Out View Post
Monday, April 24, 2017. - "That’s right: Trump invoked the 9/11 suicide bombings to boast about his own ratings on “Face the Nation” — a program he derided as “Deface the Nation” — in a wide-ranging talk with the Associated Press published Sunday."

Monday, April 24, 2017.

January 2016.

Huh?

https://apnews.com/c810d7de280a47e88848b0ac74690c83

The interview was conducted Friday and the transcript was released yesterday.

Quote:
AP: And that's one of the difficulties I think presidents have had is that you can have these personal relationships with people from the other party, but then it's hard to actually change how people vote or change how people —

TRUMP: No I have, it's interesting, I have, seem to get very high ratings. I definitely. You know Chris Wallace had 9.2 million people, it's the highest in the history of the show. I have all the ratings for all those morning shows. When I go, they go double, triple. Chris Wallace, look back during the Army-Navy football game, I did his show that morning.

AP: I remember, right.

TRUMP: It had 9.2 million people. It's the highest they've ever had. On any, on air, (CBS "Face the Nation" host John) Dickerson had 5.2 million people. It's the highest for "Face the Nation" or as I call it, "Deface the Nation." It's the highest for "Deface the Nation" since the World Trade Center. Since the World Trade Center came down. It's a tremendous advantage.

I have learned one thing, because I get treated very unfairly, that's what I call it, the fake media. And the fake media is not all of the media. You know they tried to say that the fake media was all the, no. The fake media is some of you. I could tell you who it is, 100 percent. Sometimes you're fake, but — but the fake media is some of the media. It bears no relationship to the truth. It's not that Fox treats me well, it's that Fox is the most accurate.

Old 04-25-2017, 08:21 AM

68,279 posts, read 54,035,967 times
Quote:

Monday, April 24, 2017.

January 2016.

Link(s)?

Or would that be too specific for TrumpLandia?

Old 04-25-2017, 08:21 AM

10,045 posts, read 6,321,235 times
Quote:

Monday, April 24, 2017.

January 2016.

What do you know - a willing apologist finally showed up! Yay for you!

Old 04-25-2017, 08:23 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,802,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsku View Post
Pretty sure he's suffering from dementia now. Shame on his family and staff for continuing to let an old senile man embarrass himself all the time. Time to stick him in a home, preferably one with bars on the windows.

And shame on the American people for not marching on Washington and D-E-M-A-N-D-I-N-G his removal from office!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies